Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Innocent Girl Killed By IPOB Unknown Gunmen Laid To Rest PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innocent Girl Killed By IPOB Unknown Gunmen Laid To Rest PHOTOS (3216 Views)

Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen / PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) / IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innocent Girl Killed By IPOB Unknown Gunmen Laid To Rest PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:15am On May 02, 2023
A day I will never forget is here... exactly one year you left this wicked world ONYII embarassed embarassed embarassed, you were hit by a stray bullet from unknown gunmen just two weeks to your wedding embarassed embarassed...We missed you so much but knows it all.. keep resting in the Lord till we meet to part no more...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0mbTVtsnx7c368Zwq64W9uvCPztMYsUbBzaBrQAPLF1JoaReLoAEAcKHFHfrqmLfKl&id=100003812196502&mibextid=Nif5oz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Girl Killed By IPOB Unknown Gunmen Laid To Rest PHOTOS by KingMack(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2023
Sad 😢

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Girl Killed By IPOB Unknown Gunmen Laid To Rest PHOTOS by taylor88(m): 9:22am On May 02, 2023
embarassed
Re: Innocent Girl Killed By IPOB Unknown Gunmen Laid To Rest PHOTOS by tonicyril: 9:23am On May 02, 2023
Animals be killing themselves... embarassed embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Girl Killed By IPOB Unknown Gunmen Laid To Rest PHOTOS by goodnessme1(f): 10:11am On May 02, 2023
Chelsea will loose today
Re: Innocent Girl Killed By IPOB Unknown Gunmen Laid To Rest PHOTOS by ablejesus26(m): 10:29am On May 02, 2023
One Young officer in Ebonyi by name Ifeanyi was brutally murdered by ipob's Ugm too.
Mnk should be held responsible for bringing His esn/ugm criminals into the Peaceful Ala-Igbo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Girl Killed By IPOB Unknown Gunmen Laid To Rest PHOTOS by ablejesus26(m): 10:50am On May 02, 2023
GeneraIDitari:

Be concerned about herdsmen taking over Yoruba land

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDx8mzlBcaM

Ehya so you want me to leave the one that affects me to think of the one that affects your region😁.
May God help and save your Yorubaland from killer heard men.
Every group of criminals claiming freedom fighters in the beautiful blessed SE must be crushed.
Igboland rejects a destructive taliban wannabee agenda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Girl Killed By IPOB Unknown Gunmen Laid To Rest PHOTOS by goodnessme1(f): 10:57am On May 02, 2023
ablejesus26:

Ehya so you want me to leave the one that affects me to think of the one that affects your region😁.
May God help and save your Yorubaland from killer heard men.
Every group of criminals claiming freedom fighters in the beautiful blessed SE must be crushed.
Igboland rejects a destructive taliban wannabee agenda.

What of genuine freedom fighters in East, what do you wish them?

Re: Innocent Girl Killed By IPOB Unknown Gunmen Laid To Rest PHOTOS by ablejesus26(m): 11:04am On May 02, 2023
GeneraIDitari:

Stop denying your people, be proud of you Yorubaness.

Stop denying your people,be proud of your Yorubaness.
Every criminal gun wielding bastard ESN in Igboland will be crushed.
They have no mandate to operate in the blessed SE region.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Girl Killed By IPOB Unknown Gunmen Laid To Rest PHOTOS by ablejesus26(m): 11:08am On May 02, 2023
goodnessme1:

What of genuine freedom fighters in East, what do you wish them?

Akiko itibolibo😁😁😁🤣.
Its been how many years now what has your scam ipob achieved?,the good people of Igboland continue to vote in leaders who will swear an oath to crush your scam ipob😁😁
Very soon in IMO State We will be doing same bcus We know that ipob is just a scam struggle a hustle😁.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Girl Killed By IPOB Unknown Gunmen Laid To Rest PHOTOS by DennisEche(m): 11:30am On May 02, 2023
Igbos and their supporters are the most useless people aside BH and its sympathizers. Killing your people for what sake.
Just like Ralph Uwazuruike and Kanu. Simon Ekpa time too shall pass

1 Like

Re: Innocent Girl Killed By IPOB Unknown Gunmen Laid To Rest PHOTOS by mbaise1000: 11:33am On May 02, 2023
ablejesus26:

Stop denying your people,be proud of your Yorubaness.
Every criminal gun wielding bastard ESN in Igboland will be crushed.
They have no mandate to operate in the blessed SE region.

How about you stop calling any names but say that any person, or group or surppoter or enabler or oany one that called anyone from outside or inside to kill anyone in imo or IGBO land or even in any part of nigeria should be crushed, by a power greater than them? The idea of calling esn and IPOB everytime there is a murder here will be covering the real murderers if it happens that IPOB or esn are not the real murderers, is very possible, who benefits most from these senseless murders and intimidations and destructions?
Re: Innocent Girl Killed By IPOB Unknown Gunmen Laid To Rest PHOTOS by goodnessme1(f): 11:40am On May 02, 2023
ablejesus26:

Akiko itibolibo😁😁😁🤣.
Its been how many years now what has your scam ipob achieved?,the good people of Igboland continue to vote in leaders who will swear an oath to crush your scam ipob😁😁
Very soon in IMO State We will be doing same bcus We know that ipob is just a scam struggle a hustle😁.
You didn't answer my question.

What do you wish genuine freedom fighters?

I have seen what you wish fake freedom fighters.

Or are you enemy of freedom?

1 Like

Re: Innocent Girl Killed By IPOB Unknown Gunmen Laid To Rest PHOTOS by ablejesus26(m): 11:46am On May 02, 2023
goodnessme1:
You didn't answer my question.

What do you wish genuine freedom fighters?

I have seen what you wish fake freedom fighters.

Or are you enemy of freedom?

The fight for freedom is a good course,so I wish all genuine freedom fighters well,after all self determination is a right.
Notwithstanding self determination is not self destruction,this is where your scam ipob got it wrong.
If you also joined the brainwashed efulefu to jubilate while your saint ugm criminals went about killing sons and daughters of Igboland on Igbo soil,be prepared for what is about to hit you.
Shameless brainwashed man.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Girl Killed By IPOB Unknown Gunmen Laid To Rest PHOTOS by ablejesus26(m): 11:58am On May 02, 2023
GeneraIDitari:

I know you Yoruba have surrendered and have been conquered by the Fulani that's why you wish everyone go down with you.

You hate ESN because they were created to take on Muhammedian jihadists from the Sahel.

Your problem should be Fulani herdsmen backed by FG but no, Nnamdi Kanu is your problem.

Yesterday that's 1st May, over 40 Nigerians were slaughtered in their community in Kebbi State, they are Hausa people killed by Fulani militias, the killers were not arrested, nobody sends the victims. President, governors securities did nothing, it didn't make headlines in MSM, it didn't make front page on nairaland here because it's a normal thing in Nigeria.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/01/terrorists-sack-several-communities-kebbi-zamfara-states-kill-over-40-residents-abduct

Imagine what the Fulanis will be doing in Igboland without the fear of IPOB and ESN.

God will continue to bless Nnamdi Kanu for giving us ESN.

You people are of evil but God pass you.

Haha long story from a pained soul😁😁
Every gun wielding bastard Esn criminal claiming freedom fighter in our blessed Igboland will continue to be hunted down,if you like write full newspaper on the History of Your Yorubaland from now till eternity na you sabi😁😁
The ESN are criminals created by the scam Ipob to intimate nwafors who are not brainwashed to join a scam struggle created by a London fraudster who doesn't have an ordinary pure water factory in Igboland as investments, but goes about calling for destruction.They were created to attack security formations,They have no mandate to bear arms in our land so they will continue to be hunted down like common brainwashed criminals.Nwafors know the truth now.
Your own amotekun was created by Your regional leaders,who created the criminal ESN?? Ipob a proscribed group of thugs,cultist and brainwashed criminals.
Ipob almost brought shame into our Land by being tagged Terrorist,thank God they were removed from the list,everything possible to crush them will continue to be done.
Continue to wail and chun out History about Your Tribe,Your being a Yoruba man is not my problem cus I am not one to do tribal shenanigans😁

1 Like

Re: Innocent Girl Killed By IPOB Unknown Gunmen Laid To Rest PHOTOS by GeneralPula: 12:02pm On May 02, 2023
Hmm..

Young girl gone like that..
Re: Innocent Girl Killed By IPOB Unknown Gunmen Laid To Rest PHOTOS by goodnessme1(f): 12:08pm On May 02, 2023
ablejesus26:

The fight for freedom is a good course,so I wish all genuine freedom fighters well,after all self determination is a right.
Notwithstanding self determination is not self destruction,this is where your scam ipob got it wrong.
If you also joined the brainwashed efulefu to jubilate while your saint ugm criminals went about killing sons and daughters of Igboland on Igbo soil,be prepared for what is about to hit you.
Shameless brainwashed man.
Simple question that requires simple answer and you are here write epistle of Biafra hater.

If you have ever supported killing of our unarmed youths protesting peacefully, killing of our mothers,fathers,brothers and sisters holding prayers in central school field.
Killing of our people holding meeting,I promise you it reach you and it will come from Nigeria security.

Iseeee.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Girl Killed By IPOB Unknown Gunmen Laid To Rest PHOTOS by ablejesus26(m): 12:12pm On May 02, 2023
mbaise1000:

How about you stop calling any names but say that any person, or group or surppoter or enabler or oany one that called anyone from outside or inside to kill anyone in imo or IGBO land or even in any part of nigeria should be crushed, by a power greater than them? The idea of calling esn and IPOB everytime there is a murder here will be covering the real murderers if it happens that IPOB or esn are not the real murderers, is very possible, who benefits most from these senseless murders and intimidations and destructions?

You have a point.
But tracing the events in my State to be precise,starting from the release of prisoners that was praised by mnk and Ipob,to creating a militant sect ESN and their encounter with the military in Orlu,to their saint Ugm madness,removing ipob from the equation would certainly make me a liar,I don pass to dey lie to myself.
Very soon this gun wielding bastards with their sponsors both the evil political class using them will be exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Girl Killed By IPOB Unknown Gunmen Laid To Rest PHOTOS by ablejesus26(m): 12:24pm On May 02, 2023
goodnessme1:
Simple question that requires simple answer and you are here write epistle of Biafra hater.

If you have ever supported killing of our unarmed youths protesting peacefully, killing of our mothers,fathers,brothers and sisters holding prayers in central school field.
Killing of our people holding meeting,I promise you it reach you and it will come from Nigeria security.

Iseeee.

Iseee.
As a NWAFOR and a member of IYG I will never be found supporting nonsense and supporting a destructive oppressive Taliban wannabe group like Ipob is supporting evil.
The only difference btw Ipob and Fg is that one has the power to carry out their oppression,why the other does not.

I never for one day made any unremarkable comment against massob for I am aware it is in their right to seek for self determination. Even If I wasn't bought by their agenda,I just prayed that God will not allow them plunder the region into what your scam occult Taliban wannabe ipob has brought into Our Land.
God can never prosper Ipob's agenda bcus they will hang the heads of those who choose not to join them in their scam freedom struggle,that's why they have and can never achieve anything meaningful.
Igbo is a Democratic State,Ipob is anti Igbo,it is my duty as a NWAFOR to stand against such fiendish agendas like ipob.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Girl Killed By IPOB Unknown Gunmen Laid To Rest PHOTOS by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2023
Normal service has resumed for this vile excuse for a human being! I said it a few days ago that since Peter Obi is persisting with his petition, that they will resume false-flag operations in the south-east as well as resume their anti-Igbo/IPOB/ESN propaganda from where they left off! The main aim this time around is to try and drive a wedge between Ndigbo and the muslim core north and this is all centred around trying to maintain the 'support' of the muslim core north for their mandate thief and also cast the Igbo as anti-north incase the election petition tribunal calls for a rerun!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Won My Polling Unit, But The Result Was Changed- Atiku Witness From Abia / LP Governor Alex Otti Visits APC Governor Sanwo-Olu (Pics) / Are Road Transporters Making Any Profit Again Like This?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.