Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ (2368 Views)

‼️cheap Lagos Cars From #1M —#5M‼️ / (1) Affordable Lagos Cars Collection, ⚫ Available For Sale ⚫ / Hire us to inspect now 09033704148! 20% Off on all vehicle inspections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 1:09pm On Mar 26
A very happy and satisfied client ❤️❤️🤗

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 2:59pm On Mar 26
This was a particularly special client. Long story😉

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 7:12pm On Mar 26
It's always a funny moment during inspection when I detect a vehicle's engine had once been worked on, and the seller/dealer begins to swear with everything on earth and in heaven that the engine had never been touched.

Ogaaaa....😂😂 We don catch you we don catch you. Admit it and let's move forward. Fact they've worked on it don't mean we won't buy the car. You can even help us by telling us exactly what was done on it. Not that I'll believe it, A for efforts😅😅

Denying it completely will only make the car look less attractive😅😅

Anyways, don't hesitate to chat me up if you need a third and all-seeing automechanical eye to thoroughly inspect a vehicle you wanna buy. I'll be expecting you.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 7:56am On Mar 27
It really doesn't feel like Easter is few days from now. Abi Judas won repent this year?

Anyways, If you still have plans to get a car before Easter, let me know please. Chat me up and let's have a chat on it.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 12:37pm On Mar 27
Believe it or not, someone still bought a one million naira 2003 Camry today and expects topnotch performance from it😫

We shall be here🤐
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 2:33pm On Mar 27
Normalise hiring a vehicle inspection expert before buying a car. Trust me, it saves money.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 6:42pm On Mar 27
Been a while I attended a car show. Would love to see one soon.

I'm very much available to help you inspect any brand of car. Call in. 09039337803
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 8:24pm On Mar 27
People that I've worked for will always come back to find me. I've enjoyed hundreds of referrals from old clients. That's how you build relationship in business.

We must always think of the future. What we eat now will end up in the toilet. It's important we lead a life of dignity and integrity.

AutoConsult helps me to prove every time that there are still good people out here, and that's what I want to be known and remembered for.

Let's work together.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 7:59am On Mar 28
Tomorrow is Good Friday. How time flies!

It's not too late to celebrate the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ with a car.

Call me up to help you with the processes.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 9:59am On Mar 28
I'm doing a discount on my charges throughout this Easter season. Jesus made the ultimate sacrifice. I'll like to walk in that light.

Call in.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 12:00pm On Mar 28
Dollar keeps falling against the Naira, I'm not seeing prices or cars reducing. Cm'n you dealers. Let my clients breathe😫
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 3:05pm On Mar 28
This Easter break is coming at the right time. I need the rest. Not saying I won't be available to check vehicles for you though😬
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 10:25pm On Mar 28
If you invite me to check a vehicle for you tomorrow, I will oblige. Work continues. I'm very much available throughout this Easter break.

Hit me up.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 9:01am On Mar 29
Let us all have a reflection on our way of life on this day. Have a good Friday my people❤️❤️
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 9:31am On Mar 30
I hope everyone is enjoying thr Easter break.

Note that we are not closed for the break.

If you need a car checked this period, don't hesitate to call in.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 6:13pm On Mar 30
A reminder of what we do:

AutoConsult is a revolutionary automobile firm that ensures car owners and prospective car owners get the best value for their money

I help people inspect vehicles they want to buy at pre-purchase and give them objective feedback on the condition of the car.

With this, they are able to weigh their options and make a more informed decision before committing their hard-earned money to that car.

I'm proud to say it; I've successfully saved hundreds of clients from making a grave mistake in buying a car .
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 9:34pm On Mar 30
I'm still available to help you inspect a car from noon tomorrow. Call in. Or just hit me up on whatsapp

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 9:13am On Mar 31
Wishing everyone on here a very happy Easter Sunday

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 11:14am On Mar 31
Christ is risen. Someone's gon celebrate it with a new car. Claim it.

Call me when you are ready to go shopping.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 11:49am On Mar 31
He is risen. Have a blessed Easter Celebrations♥️♥️♥️

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 6:21pm On Mar 31
I'm envisaging a great week and month ahead. Jesus died for a reason. Everything is become new. Let's go✈️✈️

In that light, if you wanna buy a vehicle this week, contact AutoConsult for clarity on the vehicle. Don't do it alone.

WhatsApp: 09039337803
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 8:05am On Apr 01
Still in the spirit of Easter♥️♥️

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 1:05pm On Apr 01
I like Honda engines. They sound like actual engines. Toyota engines, especially Camry engines make me sick. They always sound like tricycle😫No offense.

Meanwhile, contact me if you need a vehicle inspected.

WhatsApp 09039337803
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 3:46pm On Apr 01
Car dealers will say just about anything to sell a car. If you meet a honorable and honest, buy him a drink. That person deserves it. Because......😩
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 6:54am On Apr 02
There will never be a better time to buy a car than yesterday and today. Procrastination has proven to be very expensive. These vehicles keep adding money. It's unreal.

Call me now and let's discuss your choice.

WhatsApp 09039337803
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by tolumodemianko: 8:06am On Apr 02
Ok

1 Like

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 2:27pm On Apr 02
Consider buying an Acura MDX, toks standard. This is a financial advice.

Invite me for the inspection though. Very important👌
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 9:19pm On Apr 02
Enjoyed some free PR this night. Thanks big time boss man❤️❤️🙏

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 9:01am On Apr 03
I'm very much available to help you have that car inspected before purchase. While you ponder on which one to choose, send me a message, let's deliberate on your options.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 10:19am On Apr 03
When local mechanics recommend oil for vehicles, I just laugh. They don't care about your engine type. They recommend one type of oil for all vehicles, and they do it with so much energy and conviction.

Always ask a professional for oil recommendation oo. Sweet mouth don't translate to accuracy and authenticity oooo

I rise
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 4:45pm On Apr 03
I remember when my family got this Honda Accord 2007. I had not learnt about vehicles then. Eventhough I had little knowledge of Automatic Transmissions, I wasn't comfortable with the way the car made a loud noise before shifting to the next gear.

The mechanic that went with me did me dirty. He was more interested in what he would eat. He passed the vehicle and told me it was okay.

After I drove the vehicle home, reality began to set in. Na there the wahala start. The rest is history. Don't be like me. Don't pay one of those shameless guyz to help you get a car.

Invite AutoConsult to do the job.

WhatsApp 09039337803
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 6:49pm On Apr 03
Don't forget to take a walk through my thread. All the receipts you need to know how we deliver top quality jobs are there.

Enjoy🥂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2002 Audi A6 1.8 M Pre-order / Infiniti Fx 35: Clean Inside Out,unbelievable Price: Grab It / 2006 Range Rover Sport (black In, Black Out) N6.7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.