Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ (2370 Views)

‼️cheap Lagos Cars From #1M —#5M‼️ / (1) Affordable Lagos Cars Collection, ⚫ Available For Sale ⚫ / Hire us to inspect now 09033704148! 20% Off on all vehicle inspections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 10:43pm On Apr 23
Chelsea fans, heads up. Don't let this one get to you. You'll come back stronger next season.

Y'all should have a great night.

_AutoConsult_
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 7:21am On Apr 24
Good morning to everyone reading this.

I hope it's been a progressive week for everyone. Don't stop grinding.

If you do need a car inspected, don't hesitate to call in.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 9:59am On Apr 24
The better car does not always appear good on the outside. Don't judge a car by its exterior. Take this seriously.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 11:26am On Apr 24
Save this for later

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 11:27am On Apr 24
Available today. Call in

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 4:41pm On Apr 24
The only time you should ever buy a car without an expert opinion should be when you are buying it brand new, and even then, you should at least learn about its cost of repairs in Nigeria.

I offer this service and more. Chat me up on whatsapp or call me, whichever one you prefer.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 6:11pm On Apr 24
Nobody reduced price of their cars during this period that naira appreciated now. Watch them rush to increase it as naira deprecates a bit. Liars.

Let me know if you need help getting a car.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 10:26pm On Apr 24
Quite a night of football. Liverpool fans, take heart. Better luck next season. Without Klopp.

Call me to help you inspect a car oo. Let the loss go.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 8:36am On Apr 25
Y'all should have a wonderful day. Peace of the Lord be with you.

Don't forget to ring me up when you find a car you wanna buy though.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 11:20am On Apr 25
Still available
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 1:17pm On Apr 25
Lots of vehicles are faulty out there. In fact, most are faulty. Don't take the risk of going to get it yourself.

Call me to help.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 7:31pm On Apr 25
Been a really busy day 😩

I'm free tomorrow guyz. Don't hesitate to invite me to come inspect any car for you.

Call or message me on whatsapp.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 7:30am On Apr 26
TGIF.

It's been a big week back here. I hope y'all have had a great one too.

Chat me up if you need help checking any vehicle anywhere. This weekend is perfect to go inspect it.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 9:47am On Apr 26
Me waiting for client two hours after he said he'll soon be there.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 1:28pm On Apr 26
Let's do it this weekend. You got a car to inspect? This weekend is the perfect time.

Let's plan it together.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 4:46pm On Apr 26
I smile when my clients ask how I figured out a particular hidden problem on a car. Sellers hate it when we unearth those things they spent money to hide. All exposed in a flash😂😂

I love the feeling.

Chat me up at anytime. Don't wait two days to when you wanna check a car. Let's discuss ahead🤝

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 6:45pm On Apr 26
Client: I already prayed about this car. I believe it'll be good.

Me: Why you come invite me?

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 11:36pm On Apr 26
This weekend might already be choked up. Let's book an appointment with a car seller for next week.

Call in and let's discuss ahead.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 8:10am On Apr 27
Weekend is here. Let's all enjoy the rest.

I won't be resting so much though. Got cars to inspect, clients to make happy.

If you are also looking to get a car, don't hesitate to contact me ahead.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 10:28am On Apr 27
Having a car thoroughly inspected before purchase is not really something anyone should contemplate for too long.

When buying a car, it should be one of those things you should consider part of the expenses.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 11:05am On Apr 27
Presently at Lekki/Ajah. Seize the opportunity and let's check a vehicle for you here.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 3:51pm On Apr 27
Don't you want to sit in your house and receive this type of report on a car you are eyeing? It's not even that expensive to get it. Send a dm.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 11:37pm On Apr 27
What a day! Busy day at the office.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 7:01am On Apr 28
Happy Sunday everyone. Let's all have a good rest
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 10:18am On Apr 28
Did you know we are also on Jiji?

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 3:25pm On Apr 28
A new week is here. Let's talk about the car you intend to buy during the week. My dm is open

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 7:05pm On Apr 28
You have no idea how many car sellers take my contact at the point of inspection. People are always fascinated by my eye for details and how meticulous I unearth all the faults on their car.

It's never a good day sellers of bad cars, but AutoConsult must deliver. The job is the job.

For premium car Inspection, AutoConsult remains your plug.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 8:17pm On Apr 28
My best moment always

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 7:01am On Apr 29
Good morning to everyone reading this now and in the future. I hope you all had a good rest yesterday?!

It's a new week. Approach it with renewed vigor. Leave nothing to chance. Go forth and make history. Break all your personal records.

Let's celebrate later in the week in my dm.

I certainly hope part of that celebration will include getting a new car.

Ciao
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 7:41am On Apr 29
Today looking promising already 🚀🚀
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 9:08am On Apr 29
"This car engine dey sound well". This statement has put lots of people in serious car wahala.

Don't let the sound of engine deceive you oo😂😂

That's why I Ike Toyotas. Once the engine starts going bad, it begins to sound like pepper grinder😩😩

Cars like Honda, Honda, Ford etc will so deceive you with their sound ehnn😂
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ by AutoConsult: 10:39am On Apr 29
Using different sizes of tires on your vehicle can result in high fuel consumption.

Use a uniform size and inflate it to manufacturer's specifications

You need a vehicle checked in Lagos or anywhere else?

Chat me up on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Extremely Clean Foreign Used 2010 Mercedes-benz Ml350 / Mercedes Benz 500 Sl Convertible For Sale / Mack Trucks For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.