Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,300 members, 7,850,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

Video: "I Left The UK In 2025......" Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: "I Left The UK In 2025......" Peter Obi (1545 Views)

Landmark Demolition: I'm Glad I Left Nigeria - Tayo Aina / Abia State New Modular Refinery Will Commence Operations In 2025. / Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: "I Left The UK In 2025......" Peter Obi by ELOGBO: 11:49am On May 02, 2023
Before you start correcting Obi, Since you don't know the difference between a mistake and affirmation. Please list here your Academy performance and your highest level of Education let's start GSS101.
Re: Video: "I Left The UK In 2025......" Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:54am On May 02, 2023
He didn't even correct himself...advanced dementia grin

3 Likes

Re: Video: "I Left The UK In 2025......" Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:56am On May 02, 2023
Herdsmen:
Is a shame for Yoruba Apc to take this seriously serious

Is real foolishness on their part.. knowing fully.. simply means Apc and dia media propaganda has nothing on Obi..

This is a silly act… with a shameless intent.
I think they are only serving you a taste of your bitter pill grin

3 Likes

Re: Video: "I Left The UK In 2025......" Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:57am On May 02, 2023
Guyman01:
That was a slip, he had earlier mentioned 2005 and I was expecting the presenter to call his attention to the slip but he also missed it.
This is not supposed to be news to open a thread, Tinubu should come for live interview on his TVC let's see if his handlers will allow him
If na Tinubu now, you go do skit grin

2 Likes

Re: Video: "I Left The UK In 2025......" Peter Obi by Godjone(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2023
Throwback:

But if it was Tinubu that made the slip, Nairaland would have had 50 topics opened for the same news.

Peter Obi is tired because he has insisted on campaigning long after the election has been lost.

That is why shame and disgrace continue to follow him about.

The tortoise has always insisted he will not return home until he has been disgraced.

Peter Obi should continue disgracing himself.
get a life and stop defending your oppresors. I find it disgusting seeing people using their resources to defend an internationally known drug criminal. Who curse una Spits
Re: Video: "I Left The UK In 2025......" Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 12:34pm On May 02, 2023
UK immigrations show him shege seriously he can't remember anything meaningful again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Video: "I Left The UK In 2025......" Peter Obi by jumper524(m): 1:17pm On May 02, 2023
Guyman01:
That was a slip, he had earlier mentioned 2005 and I was expecting the presenter to call his attention to the slip but he also missed it.
This is not supposed to be news to open a thread, Tinubu should come for live interview on his TVC let's see if his handlers will allow him
slip of tongue. But una no reason am like that for Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Video: "I Left The UK In 2025......" Peter Obi by Obiedun(m): 9:48pm On May 02, 2023
Obi is a liar now he is confused and loss of memory has set in.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ongoing Housing Units Built By State Government In Onitsha,( Video) / Hunger: Arewa Youth Mobilizes For Mass Protests / Why Does Benue Want To Join South While Kwara Prefers North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.