Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Has Anyone Been Able To Finance Post Graduate Degree With Mpower - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Has Anyone Been Able To Finance Post Graduate Degree With Mpower (3337 Views)

How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad? / Chances Of Getting Us Student Visa With Mpower Loan / How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Been Able To Finance Post Graduate Degree With Mpower by fleksy: 10:18am On May 02, 2023
Dear Nairalanders,

If one is seeking a degree in the USA and is practically in need of funding, has anyone been successful using Mpower?

How did it go? How were you able to scale through the embassy? Is it really. Worthy route?

Kindly share your experiences

Thanks
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Finance Post Graduate Degree With Mpower by fleksy: 3:38pm On May 02, 2023
This info is required:
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Finance Post Graduate Degree With Mpower by fleksy: 8:31am On May 03, 2023
any info
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Finance Post Graduate Degree With Mpower by fleksy: 10:27am On May 06, 2023
Waiting
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Finance Post Graduate Degree With Mpower by Sasi54: 6:49pm On May 06, 2023
waiting
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Finance Post Graduate Degree With Mpower by damosade(m): 3:38am On May 07, 2023
My loan of $45'000 was approved last Thursday.

Any information as regards to mpower? but not yet scheduled appointment with embassy though.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Finance Post Graduate Degree With Mpower by fleksy: 9:45pm On May 07, 2023
damosade:

Any information as regards to mpower? but not yet scheduled appointment with embassy though.

Thanks for the feedback. they easily approve. it's te way to get it through the embassy that gives much concern.

Would you mind letting me of the outcome after your interview?
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Finance Post Graduate Degree With Mpower by fleksy: 12:50pm On May 12, 2023
i am interested in this feedback
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Finance Post Graduate Degree With Mpower by Ayodelemerit(m): 9:07pm On May 12, 2023
I am interested in the feedback also...please o
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Finance Post Graduate Degree With Mpower by fleksy: 3:53pm On May 16, 2023
OK
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Finance Post Graduate Degree With Mpower by fleksy: 7:17am On May 25, 2023
Expecting
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Finance Post Graduate Degree With Mpower by fleksy: 7:15am On Jun 01, 2023
Happy new month folks
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Finance Post Graduate Degree With Mpower by fleksy: 7:01am On Jun 17, 2023
any luck
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Finance Post Graduate Degree With Mpower by Nbv1: 4:27am On Jun 18, 2023
I will Advice you not to take this loan if you have other means of financing your studies pls do. It is difficult to survive here especially in Canada, additional loan which you pay double in return will Push you into great depression if you are not careful. I know many graduates who has been here in Canada for years and some are struggling to get jobs for some months now imagine new comers without any experience you know how tough this place could be with very high cost of living

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Finance Post Graduate Degree With Mpower by ogbevireo(m): 6:17am On Nov 30, 2023
Good morning chiefs.
1. Please, what percentage of your Tuition and Living expenses for your programme did you apply for as a loan from MPOWER?

2. Did MPOWER approve the total amount you asked for?

3. Should one show financial capability to meet more than the remaining amount needed or just enough to add to the loan? I mean if I need $45000 total and I can fund $25000 myself, should I state just what I can cater for or a little more like $28000 - $30000?

Thank you so much for your anticipated responses.

Tochskings:
Pls do VO do approve visa with mpower loan ,
I just got admission in University of Calgary and I have 4days left to accept the offer, accepting the offer mean me paying $500 which they will deduct it in tuition fee and mpower just approved my loan, my question is have anyone been granted visa with mpower loan and what is my percentage of getting visa? Apply for visa without paying tuition fee yet?
This is my WhatsApp number 08039373533 pls I will be happy if I get reply or direction from anyone

damosade:

Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Finance Post Graduate Degree With Mpower by fleksy: 7:41am On Dec 01, 2023
Happy new month
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Finance Post Graduate Degree With Mpower by damosade(m): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2023
ogbevireo:
Good morning chiefs.
1. Please, what percentage of your Tuition and Living expenses for your programme did you apply for as a loan from MPOWER?

2. Did MPOWER approve the total amount you asked for?

3. Should one show financial capability to meet more than the remaining amount needed or just enough to add to the loan? I mean if I need $45000 total and I can fund $25000 myself, should I state just what I can cater for or a little more like $28000 - $30000?

Thank you so much for your anticipated responses.

Bro, my total loan was approved but I will suggest you don't use total mpower loan for visa application, if u can have a personal funding add it to it so that it will show on your I20
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Finance Post Graduate Degree With Mpower by ogbevireo(m): 6:16am On Dec 04, 2023
damosade:

Bro, my total loan was approved but I will suggest you don't use total mpower loan for visa application, if u can have a personal funding add it to it so that it will show on your I20

I am planning to do about 50% loan and 50% my savings.
Do you think that's okay?
Kindly suggest a percentage that you think is best.

Thanks so much boss!
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Finance Post Graduate Degree With Mpower by fleksy: 8:48am On Dec 04, 2023
Good morning my neighbours
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Finance Post Graduate Degree With Mpower by Rating(m): 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
ogbevireo:

I am planning to do about 50% loan and 50% my savings.
Do you think that's okay?
Kindly suggest a percentage that you think is best.

Thanks so much boss!

50-50 is a good percentage.

I'd say though that if you believe in your earning capacity, you can use the loan to apply and get into the country, settle down, and then pay it back quick enough (so you can minimize your financial exposure in a foreign country). Hopefully, the early repayment won't attract premium charges.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Finance Post Graduate Degree With Mpower by ogbevireo(m): 6:02am On Dec 05, 2023
Rating:

50-50 is a good percentage.

I'd say though that if you believe in your earning capacity, you can use the loan to apply and get into the country, settle down, and then pay it back quick enough (so you can minimize your financial exposure in a foreign country). Hopefully, the early repayment won't attract premium charges.

Being able to settle down and not worry about funds to pay school fees in the first year is crucial to overall success.

That way you will be able to look out for the best opportunities without the added pressure of fees.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Finance Post Graduate Degree With Mpower by fleksy: 11:23am On Dec 14, 2023
Ok
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Finance Post Graduate Degree With Mpower by fleksy: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2023
Sevis
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Finance Post Graduate Degree With Mpower by Amanifx: 4:25pm On Jan 24
Please what options did you select on the platform. Please let me know the school chosen and all that, cos mine keeps saying I'm ineligible.

(1) (Reply)

Kosovo Facts / Cheap Good Hotels In Lagos Or Akure Ondo State / Any Naija In Kuwait'abt 2 Fly 2 D Almighty Dinar World Strongest Money Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.