Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,575 members, 7,837,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade (61139 Views)

Portable meet Timaya, Phyno & Sabinus for the First Time in Bayelsa / EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Jim Iyke, Tobi, Miracle, Timaya, Phyno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by LongT(m): 10:14pm On May 02, 2023
4tomandchi:
How many Yoruba artist can do this. They don't even like themselves not to talk of unity visit.
Hate speech!
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by Realhommie(m): 10:14pm On May 02, 2023
Benwallt:

It was pure girate. You will see boys whining jumping like a frog
You aptly described the craze and i just couldn't hold it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.... The seriousness for the dancing ehn, e pass anything wey you fit think of. Lol

1 Like

Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by tuzle(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2023
Skyfornia:
After football.. music is another thing that unites people, irrespective of tribe, language, colour and religion.

I remember when we were jamming to awilo logomba years back even though we didn't understand the language.. the love we gave him in Nigeria was massive.
do I also remember this song gangna style that was popular that year and had the most watched music video on YouTube that year. Omo I didn't know the lyric but we dey jam to am
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by drimzsmoke(m): 10:17pm On May 02, 2023
Nazgul:
Has anyone noticed that northern musicians are not as popular as their southern counterparts. We've seen southern musicians pair up with other African and foreign musicians.

But I don't think I know any popular northern musician apart from Zachy Azzy (hope I spelt it correctly) the man that sang withTorchlights those days.

Do northerners hate secular music? πŸ€”

I'm just going to assume that you don't listen to much of Nigerian songs
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by Awise09(m): 10:17pm On May 02, 2023
His like a Father to them now so what do you expect them to do?
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by Emola12(m): 10:20pm On May 02, 2023
Timaya nah real village man see as he put hand for WAIST Ara oko tueh!!!
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by obyno82: 10:29pm On May 02, 2023
zachanalysis:
This is the reason why the Yorubas are so easily accepted into any social settings. Be it European, African, South America and even among those from other ethnic groups in Nigeria. The name of the game is 'respect'. It is almost unseemly to hear that Yorubas are having issues with their host. This is what we want the Igbos to learn and thank goodness they are beginning to assimilate. Bottom line, every good relationship is built on the foundation of respect.

Why do you people want to infect this post with your stupid tribal grandeur? Chinua Achebe, Chimamanda Adiche and co are they not igbos who enjoy respect everywhere? You people should stop being stupid. I don't know why the mods allow this nonsense then ban those who tackle them.
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by Revolva(m): 10:30pm On May 02, 2023
Nazgul:
Has anyone noticed that northern musicians are not as popular as their southern counterparts. We've seen southern musicians pair up with other African and foreign musicians.

But I don't think I know any popular northern musician apart from Zachy Azzy (hope I spelt it correctly) the man that sang withTorchlights those days.

Even Zachy Azzy is not even a core north ..he is a middlebelt a TIV man ...only that he grew up in core north and sabi speak hausa so he uses it to sing
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by obyno82: 10:30pm On May 02, 2023
Izuchukwu70:

Lol.How many Igbo musicians dey Lagos reach KSA level wey Yoruba go dey visit ? You funny. cheesy cheesy grin
Onyeka Onwenu is in his class. Stop all this stupidity abeg.
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by Josephkabila12: 10:31pm On May 02, 2023
Hurbashola:
MOMENT PSQUARE,TIMAYA,PHYNO & FLAVOUR VISIT & BOW TO GREET KING SUNNY ADE AT MIKEL ADENUGA 70 BIRTHDAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cudiBd5jyU

A clip of veteran Nigerian singer and Afrojuju legend King Sunny Ade receiving young artists; Flavour, Timaya, Phyno, PSquare and Teni at his estate has stirred reactions One of the highlights of the clip was the moment Flavour went on all fours to greet the Afrojuju legend KSA received the young singers as they were en route to Nigerian billionaire Mike Adenuga's birthday celebration as he turned 70

Seeing some Nigerian singers pay homage to one of the pioneers of the country's music industry, King Sunny Ade (KSA) was quite a sight. A clip of Flavour, Timaya, Jude Okoye and the P-Square duo visiting KSA and humbly recognising the legendary Afrojuju singer was exceptional
Legendary King Sunny Adde
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by AfonjaPriest: 10:32pm On May 02, 2023
I prefer to not dabble in any religious hara-kiri. But if you have a feeling of how powerful the Almighty Creator is, you won't bring yourself to bowing before mere mortals.
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by NwaliE01: 10:34pm On May 02, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
igbos are our slaves cool

I was looking out for atleast a senseless tribal bigot, and I finally got one.
Get small sense atleast for once.
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by adeniyi65(m): 10:37pm On May 02, 2023
Nazgul:

Capital NO. They do their thing in their own way. You barely hear English in their secular songs. Their brake dancers dress moderately, including female. I do listen to 5hem without understanding the complete language.
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by Exedyne: 10:44pm On May 02, 2023
In their mind them dey chook am knife o
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by babajero(m): 10:49pm On May 02, 2023
Nazgul:

As far as there is no "appointments" nor "quota system" you will rarely see them.
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by thaoriginator: 10:51pm On May 02, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Which State?.
he's actually from Kaduna, sorry..

1 Like

Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by wellmax(m): 11:26pm On May 02, 2023
Sunny Ade is a musician, a mastreo guitarist. All those other guys are just singers. No skill in any musical instrument.

2 Likes

Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by Obitroy(m): 12:12am On May 03, 2023
[quote author=Hurbashola post=122883127]MOMENT PSQUARE,TIMAYA,PHYNO & FLAVOUR VISIT & BOW TO GREET KING SUNNY ADE AT MIKEL ADENUGA 70 BIRTHDAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cudiBd5jyU

A clip of veteran Nigerian singer and Afrojuju legend King Sunny Ade receiving young artists; Flavour, Timaya, Phyno, PSquare and Teni at his estate has stirred reactions One of the highlights of the clip was the moment Flavour went on all fours to greet the Afrojuju legend KSA received the young singers as they were en route to Nigerian billionaire Mike Adenuga's birthday celebration as he turned 70

Seeing some Nigerian singers pay homage to one of the pioneers of the country's music industry, King Sunny Ade (KSA) was quite a sight. A clip of Flavour, Timaya, Jude Okoye and the P-Square duo visiting KSA and humbly recognising the legendary Afrojuju singer was exceptiona

After some fools go say na only yoruba people get respect keep deceiving your slfe
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by MechanicMike: 12:18am On May 03, 2023
Brittany648:
Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Pls to front page

NO!!! angry
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by airliner(m): 12:31am On May 03, 2023
Stormtrooper11:

Zule zoo, MI abaga, 2Face, Ice prince and Diija are northerners tho

One aboki in the house
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by Nobody: 1:18am On May 03, 2023
StonedSaint:
clear road for authentic... Greatmen doing great things

After them go talk say Igbo are suffering..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Shouldn't Have Watched Your Sex Tape - Tiwa Savage's Fan Cries & Apologizes / Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look / Honor Blackman Dies At 94

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.