Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade (61043 Views)

Portable meet Timaya, Phyno & Sabinus for the First Time in Bayelsa / EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Jim Iyke, Tobi, Miracle, Timaya, Phyno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by 49cents(m): 1:35am On May 03, 2023
Bigotry is largely found in unsuccessful individuals who have nothing to show

1 Like

Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by Semaj77(m): 2:02am On May 03, 2023
Skyfornia:
After football.. music is another thing that unites people, irrespective of tribe, language, colour and religion.

I remember when we were jamming to awilo logomba years back even though we didn't understand the language.. the love we gave him in Nigeria was massive.

Music before football you mean
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by piyoo91: 3:04am On May 03, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Zule Zoo, too is from Benue state.

MI and Ice Prince are from Plateau state.

While Dija is likely from Kaduna.

If u are looking for Core north Artiste, Remember ZAKI dat used to carry Torch in the Afternoon. cool
zaki is a tiv man from benue but grew in kaduna

1 Like

Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by Imoksp(m): 4:02am On May 03, 2023
Want to have access to any e-book, movies, software, music, websites, publications, and more? I'm your plug. DM me. Terms and conditions apply.
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by blingxx(m): 4:46am On May 03, 2023
Nazgul:
Has anyone noticed that northern musicians are not as popular as their southern counterparts. We've seen southern musicians pair up with other African and foreign musicians.

But I don't think I know any popular northern musician apart from Zachy Azzy (hope I spelt it correctly) the man that sang withTorchlights those days.

Do northerners hate secular music? 🤔

They hate it obviously grin
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by blingxx(m): 4:48am On May 03, 2023
4tomandchi:
How many Yoruba artist can do this. They don't even like themselves not to talk of unity visit.

Shut up wizkid , olamide , davido have paid their respect to king sunny ade , olamide greeted wasiu ayinde in the similar way .. stop saying what you don't know
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by Major7: 5:24am On May 03, 2023
Nazgul:
Has anyone noticed that northern musicians are not as popular as their southern counterparts. We've seen southern musicians pair up with other African and foreign musicians.

But I don't think I know any popular northern musician apart from Zachy Azzy (hope I spelt it correctly) the man that sang withTorchlights those days.

Again with this Tribal nonsense,don't you people get tired of it?
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by henrimoto(m): 5:30am On May 03, 2023
Skyfornia:
After football.. music is another thing that unites people, irrespective of tribe, language, colour and religion.

I remember when we were jamming to awilo logomba years back even though we didn't understand the language.. the love we gave him in Nigeria was massive.
Very Massive.
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by vicfajeze: 6:28am On May 03, 2023
Why are the Igbos so full of themselves that they could not prostrate themselves before King Sunny Ade.Anyways, OBIDIENT mentally Still dey worry dem
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by victorVIC1(m): 7:01am On May 03, 2023
Nazgul:

I guess they are not quite social due to religious factor. It's Just a few of them like MI that are able to break out of that glass ceiling definitely due to their level of exposure
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by Bigchristo: 7:15am On May 03, 2023
Nazgul:

How many artist come from North? Apart from MI Abaga, ICE prince that came from Jos the rest aren’t popular
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by 007inc: 7:19am On May 03, 2023
Stormtrooper11:

Zule zoo, MI abaga, 2Face, Ice prince and Diija are northerners tho

Middle Belt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by sharone21(f): 7:29am On May 03, 2023
Stormtrooper11:

Okay, you should have been specific. Dija is from Kano I think or Kaduna. Mi and ice prince are from Plateau.

Dija: Sierra Leone an dad and Kaduna( Nigerian) mum
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by simfrost90210: 7:45am On May 03, 2023
cheesy Yemi Alade to Awilo Lokomba
Now, It's Psquare, Phyno, Flavour n Timaya to King Sunny Ade.. Can somebody explain to me what is actually happening these times?
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by simfrost90210: 7:51am On May 03, 2023
4tomandchi:
How many Yoruba artist can do this. They don't even like themselves not to talk of unity visit.

grin grin grin
.., e be like say you no know Yoruba people..
Yoruba respects and pays homage much more than any other tribe in the country irrespective of the fact that the elderly person is not well..
When i say not well, i mean, like heartless BAT.
I'm not from the south west but truth be told..
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by Jagabanarmy: 8:12am On May 03, 2023
4tomandchi:
I tire for people like you ..haba
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by Sammy5413(m): 8:15am On May 03, 2023
King Sunny Ade the living legend
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by olanje: 8:16am On May 03, 2023
Nazgul:

Do northerners hate secular music? 🤔 2face and Zaki Azzy are from the same states.
Jaywon, Dare Art Alade are northerners
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by Iamsane: 8:49am On May 03, 2023
Skyfornia:

Why the mass shooting in the US then?
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by sageb: 9:01am On May 03, 2023
sharone21:

Dija: Sierra Leone an dad and Kaduna( Nigerian) mum
Dija's "Awwwwww" was a hit back then. After her wedding, she has not been singing again. I miss Dija

1 Like

Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by brio1408: 9:53am On May 03, 2023
Same with Congas
wellmax:
Sunny Ade is a musician, a mastreo guitarist. All those other guys are just singers. No skill in any musical instrument.
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by Fantazy(m): 10:20am On May 03, 2023
Karma is real. Watch to the end

Please support my hustle by SUBSCRIBING to this channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT3R1RetXdI
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by Sermwell(m): 10:53am On May 03, 2023
Nazgul:

The same way northerners don't know who the fcvk is Sunny Ade grin

I grew up in the north and thier musicians are well knwon in most northern part of west African countries
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by Segzy19: 1:27pm On May 03, 2023
You don start with your nonsense again abi... continue

4tomandchi:
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by Ilaje44(m): 1:38pm On May 03, 2023
Hurbashola:
MOMENT PSQUARE,TIMAYA,PHYNO & FLAVOUR VISIT & BOW TO GREET KING SUNNY ADE AT MIKEL ADENUGA 70 BIRTHDAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cudiBd5jyU

A clip of veteran Nigerian singer and Afrojuju legend King Sunny Ade receiving young artists; Flavour, Timaya, Phyno, PSquare and Teni at his estate has stirred reactions One of the highlights of the clip was the moment Flavour went on all fours to greet the Afrojuju legend KSA received the young singers as they were en route to Nigerian billionaire Mike Adenuga's birthday celebration as he turned 70

Seeing some Nigerian singers pay homage to one of the pioneers of the country's music industry, King Sunny Ade (KSA) was quite a sight. A clip of Flavour, Timaya, Jude Okoye and the P-Square duo visiting KSA and humbly recognising the legendary Afrojuju singer was exceptional
King Sunny Ade is not an Afrojuju legend. The one and only Afrojuju legend is Sir Shina Peters. The King is a Juju legend and a music maestro. Please kindly take note.

2 Likes

Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by EzekielAkins: 2:38pm On May 03, 2023
SoftP:
Where they supposed to greet him standing?
Who are they?
In all ramification, King Sunny Ade is their Senior…

Oga pour water for muscle... Nobody follow u fight
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by winner37(m): 4:01pm On May 03, 2023
Hurbashola:
MOMENT PSQUARE,TIMAYA,PHYNO & FLAVOUR VISIT & BOW TO GREET KING SUNNY ADE AT MIKEL ADENUGA 70 BIRTHDAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cudiBd5jyU

A clip of veteran Nigerian singer and Afrojuju legend King S
unny Ade receiving young artists; Flavour, Timaya, Phyno, PSquare and Teni at his estate has stirred reactions One of the highlights of the clip was the moment Flavour went on all fours to greet the Afrojuju legend KSA received the young singers as they were en route to Nigerian billionaire Mike Adenuga's birthday celebration as he turned 70

Seeing some Nigerian singers pay homage to one of the pioneers of the country's music industry, King Sunny Ade (KSA) was quite a sight. A clip of Flavour, Timaya, Jude Okoye and the P-Square duo visiting KSA and humbly recognising the legendary Afrojuju singer was exceptional

Life is very simple but we are the once making it complicated at some point
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by Lisong(m): 5:31pm On May 03, 2023
I only entered this thread just to check Timaya's dressing. In my opinion, he's one of the most stylish male artistes in Nigeria. Correct guy. cool
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by Tharealisrael(m): 5:35am On May 04, 2023
Realhommie:
Lol, Naeto C na Igbo man bro.... From Imo state i believe.
Okay brother
Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by Tharealisrael(m): 5:39am On May 04, 2023
Sermwell:

The same way northerners don't know who the fcvk is Sunny Ade grin

I grew up in the north and thier musicians are well knwon in most northern part of west African countries
YOU DON LIE FOR THIS ONE WEY YOU TALK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.