Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus (22565 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor / Moment The Ekweremadus & Their Doctor, Were Sentenced By UK Judge (Video) / Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by Larryndelaw: 3:31pm On May 02, 2023
Stupid people what makes Ekweremadus different from.other Nigerians languishing in Jail in foreign countries, why didn't you people write letter or tell the govt to intervene.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by Leebeedo(m): 3:31pm On May 02, 2023
Which kind temper justice with mercy? They have kidneys in his household, why didn't he get a donor from same? Na another person pickin dey worthless for their eyes. They should slam him abeg, like 30 yrs sef.

4 Likes

Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by youngrichnigga: 3:31pm On May 02, 2023
So our legislators can reach out to the UK government to temper justice with mercy because of one of them abi, when the poor lady that died in Ivory coast was in incarceration, there was no lobby from them because she's not a part of them and her family is not influential undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 02, 2023
cool
Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by optimusprime2(m): 3:32pm On May 02, 2023
UK no be like INEC...
The Ekweremadu's will surely be dealt with accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by polite2(m): 3:32pm On May 02, 2023
Only if they had built a world class hospital

1 Like

Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by naturefellow(m): 3:32pm On May 02, 2023
the entire house of reps that is supposed to be with him in prison too, right?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by Sharatan(m): 3:32pm On May 02, 2023
The main reason Balablu doesn’t want to go to the States.
Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by Larryndelaw: 3:32pm On May 02, 2023
Dittodat:

And the rich don't get away with anything in the UK? Plsssss
People with money get away with many things all over the world.
Don't say what you don't know. Can you give an example

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by clockwisereport: 3:33pm On May 02, 2023
.n
Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by psucc(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2023
The truth is that some top placed Nigerians are snitching on this man. They are here tightening the rope. The trial is not entire thorough and honest.
Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by kingyakos: 3:34pm On May 02, 2023
Make e die dia
H of R get out
Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by shantti(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
They should free this man please
Ewu ka I bu
Ewure ni e
Kai akuya ne
U r a Goat
U be goat
Tu e goateux
Batong mafosa nzoza ewu mmeh

1 Like

Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by Saao(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Ekweremadu can go to hell.
Nigerian politicians deserve no pity.
bro beyond politics, put human into it. Renal failure is a terrible thing. I remembered my late sis. What she and I went through. Went to New Delhi, from new Delhi to Bangalore in India, that faithful morning 6am, I wheel her on wheel chair to theatre, doctors started surgery on her till 8:15pm in the night. There are processes that went through before the surgery. Every week she will do dialysis 3 times so that her blood will be separated from urine most of the time in pains. That's exactly what that family went through and still going through. After the transplant, she has to take drugs for the rest of her life if not the kidney will fail. So any father will be desperate to save her child.

1 Like

Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by Nzogbu2012: 3:35pm On May 02, 2023
What will Obi Peter Do?/

He is still gallivanting here and there ....

Ekweremadu will sleep in the prison for long like a monkey....if the UK law never pity Boris Johnson former UK prime minister nah one Omo Yibbo kidney harvester criminal nah him the UK law one pity ....you are joking.....

If he is guilty, let him pay the price...it will serve as a deterrent to all omo Yiibo that may want to do the same...in the UK

4 Likes

Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by ManTiger(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2023
House of thieves seeking soft landing for one of them.

1 Like

Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by woleabayo(f): 3:37pm On May 02, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by swiych(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2023
ManWater:

A country where nobody is above the Law irrespective of your status. kiss

When will Nigeria get there.
Their king is above the law
Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by happney65: 3:38pm On May 02, 2023
Dittodat:

And the rich don't get away with anything in the UK? Plsssss
People with money get away with many things all over the world.

Capital NO. Not like in Europe and America. That is why a former US President is standing trial for criminal offence with lots of other investigation ongoing.

They have passed our own level try tey. I pity the poor girl

1 Like

Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by Augustenite(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

I am expecting this from Igbos . If na Tinubu now u go dey shout crucify him. Bunch of hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:39pm On May 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

This is what corrupt minds will say. Nigerians judge based on sentiment. Twisted people

4 Likes

Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by MrColdsweat: 3:39pm On May 02, 2023
Saao:
bro beyond politics, put human into it. Renal failure is a terrible thing. I remembered my late sis. What she and I went through. Went to New Delhi, from new Delhi to Bangalore in India, that faithful morning 6am, I wheel her on wheel chair to theatre, doctors started surgery on her till 8:15pm in the night. There are processes that went through before the surgery. Every week she will do dialysis 3 times so that her blood will be separated from urine most of the time in pains. That's exactly what that family went through and still going through. After the transplant, she has to take drugs for the rest of her life if not the kidney will fail. So any father will be desperate to save her child.
Sorry for your loss. If our politicians did the right thing your sister might still be alive.
Do you know the inhumane conditions the politicians have imposed on common Nigerians?
I have no pity for them.

3 Likes

Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by Ghidey(m): 3:40pm On May 02, 2023
You are senseless.
No pity for the poor boy.
The rich will steal and oppress the masses with their stolen weather and the poor masses will still fight to defend them.
Are we this senseless?
No one to fight for the poor masses.

IyaebeTheGreat:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by Ybholy(m): 3:40pm On May 02, 2023
Can Nigeria so such to a UK 🇬🇧 citizen?

Is that possible? 🤔🤔🤔
Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by Kinehap: 3:42pm On May 02, 2023
So they want mercies to prevail. I thought it did not exist in their dictionary.

What about the Nigerian citizens, are they showing them mercy?

These politicians that show no mercy by sponsoring all the wicked act going on in Nigeria, God is out for all of you. One after another e go reach all of you.

If not for this case, this same man for still run for Senate position as if he is the only one that has stomach.
Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by Dittodat: 3:42pm On May 02, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Don't say what you don't know. Can you give an example
If they are not prosecuted then you won't know about it. What I van tell you for a fact it that if you have money especially plenty of it, the judgment and trial that you will get in any US court is way better than a broke ass.
The only way where a rich person will get the
treatment is if the story becomes widely known then your money will have little impact but It will still helps.
Don't be so naive to think that everyone is equal before the law. Nothing like it.
If your father is rich and get caught for rape and a black broke person is charged with r
The same type of crime. I can tell you that rhe rich white kid is going to get a different treatment from the first day of the case compared to the broke black guy.
You people should stop posting rubbish about systems of which you are clueless and probably never went through before. I have been through the US system for more than 35 years. I know what I'm talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by socialmediaman: 3:43pm On May 02, 2023
Throwback:
My joy is that whatever crime he committed was done outside of Nigeria where he cannot suddenly start wearing Igbo attire to court while his fellow clansmen start claiming tribal victimization.

He faced his trial as a single human being as it is supposed to be.

Don’t you wish same applied to Baalablu so that Nigeria can be free from corrupt politicians?
Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by Benwallt(m): 3:43pm On May 02, 2023
Wike has declared public holiday in Port Harcourt to welcome jagaban to the State. Wike is a bad ass politician . As for werey'n'madu, give him a life sentence to serve as a deterrent to Pandora

2 Likes

Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 02, 2023
That is how this politicians influence the nigerian judiciary to subvert the rule of law.
Re: 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus by zico10(m): 3:43pm On May 02, 2023
Continue to pass your bills that will not be useful for the masses and think you can go abroad to receive medical care for you and your family members. Karma is real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed / Obasanjo Being Welcomed To Yola In 1978 By Lamido Of Adamawa (Throwback Photo ) / Soyinka To Expose Obasanjo, The 'Most Hypocritical' Former Leader In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.