Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor (37876 Views)

Moment The Ekweremadus & Their Doctor, Were Sentenced By UK Judge (Video) / Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by ExAngel007(f): 12:24am On May 06, 2023
"Serves them right"- Georgina Onuoha reacts to sentencing of the Ekweremadus and their doctor for organ trafficking

Actress Georgina Onuoha has reacted to reports of the sentencing of former Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, his wife Beatrice and their doctor, Obinna Obeta.

Concerning the sentencing, Georgina it serves them right.

She wrote;

’And let the choir say Amen. Serves them right. Do not take advantage of anyone because you are in abplace of power. Dear Nigerian doctors, nurses and caregivers, do not sacrifice your licenses for anyone let alone Nigerian politicians who deliberately neglect our health care system back home but can rush overseas to be treated by the same Nigerians clinicians they treat poorly back home.

As for the ex senator I hope they can extend his imprisonment.
This same man was given millions if not billions to build hospitals back home in his state, he embezzled it. As for their daughter, I wish her well and good health. If she was better advised I’m sure she would have made a different choice. If you
speak up and ask for help, I’m sure someone somewhere would have helped her out. Best of luck young woman and I pray God send you help and healing.''

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/serves-them-right-georgina-onuoha-reacts-to-sentencing-of-the-ekweremadus-and-their-doctor-for-organ-trafficking-2.html

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by Real000: 12:25am On May 06, 2023
React or commented

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by Megabig: 3:53am On May 06, 2023
“Oh yea, they embezzle the one given to them to build and run abroad to do their procedures”, I’ve been thinking, how can that doctor be so naive, he lives abroad and knows the consequences of what he’s trying to do.

Anyways, he will be out two years after a President have completed an 8 years tenure, it’s not that far sha

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by dominique(f): 7:35am On May 06, 2023
But the boy was not kidnapped or coerced to donate his kidney, he offered to. He was the one willing to sell his kidney to highest bidder so why make him a victim? Ekweremadu is a corrupt politician that deserves to be flung in jail for stealing but that boy is no victim! He agreed to it, he's not underaged neither is he mentally unfit to decide on his own. I hope the UK authorities deports his snaky ass.

128 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by quvvo: 9:17am On May 06, 2023
A woman with no guile.

6 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by Ugaboy: 9:18am On May 06, 2023
Nah only naija them dey use money dey oppress, humiliate.

Justice is only for the rich, elite and politicians in Nigeria.

If you no get money, no fight for justice... because you be serve hot breakfast 💔

19 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by othermen: 9:18am On May 06, 2023
Take advantage of the boy?? The boy took advantage of a sane environment. But I think it’s just terrible to cheer the family’s misfortune. The family could have erred, and their inactions or refusal to use their influence in the past, may have cost lives, that they should deserve our utter contempt- but we shouldn’t mock them nonetheless.

Of coz, they are likely to understate the consequences when discussing with him, but let us assume they didn’t and instead, they explained to the boy very well, what the long-term effects could be.

Of coz, there shouldn’t have been any monetary incentive, but I think many would be willing to support such a request, with cash or other supporting incentives. (A crime ??)

Let us assume, the family that needs a donor thought so too.
For the donor, could the monetary or other incentive be more propelling or compelling at the onset? Let us assume it was.

His kidney was going to be yanked, he wouldn’t give that without a promise for exchange of another reward. Let us assume the boy was naïve, and he was underpriced.

If he wasn’t underpriced, and the supposed donor wasn’t short on intelligence. Could the donor experience decisional regret? Of coz he could. In fact, recent studies on decisional regret among donors, indicate that younger age and lower education are predictors of regret.
So regret was an item and when it was time for the procedure, it became more stark. So stark, that the ‘affective’ theatrics couldn’t help; of coz, he knew that it was only because of the transplant, that anyone cared. Such reflection on the expectation of care can be sufficient to create an utter dissonance and complete turnabout.

After this, the Ekweremadu’s probably couldn’t keep him any longer, the promises of reward or the reward given were withdrawn; he is to return to wherever or whatever condition he was from, with his kidney. They were probably others as well, putting pressure on him, invested in all of it, with a rebuke for the boy.

So, what could he have done? Now, we know he is not likely returning to that condition he came from and he’s still got his kidney. In a year or two, his family would be with him in the UK.

Was Ekweremadu naïve and exploitative? Perhaps. Was he an organ trafficker? Then, he must be foolish as well to have decided to have the transplant in a standard hospital in the UK, and not in Iran or some shady place, where the donor’s consent is not required.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by RamseyKush: 9:18am On May 06, 2023
I think the ekweremadus deserve any form of punishment given to them...

An average politican is psychopath, narcissistic, wicked and heartless...

Good riddance 😌

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by Onize32: 9:18am On May 06, 2023
Good

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:18am On May 06, 2023
But the ten years is too small

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by sukkot: 9:18am On May 06, 2023
grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by WesternPanzer: 9:18am On May 06, 2023
As an Igbo Man... We celebrate this Sentencing with pomp and pageantry grin grin grin

Ike, we are even praying you die in that Prison because you are entirely useless to the Igbo nation and humanity.

Who else noticed that some Yorubas and some Useless Northerners are the ones giving this man fake empathy wink smiley

Go and check comments of Internet miscreants like seunmsg, ihordsppy, helinues and Iyabe ... and see how they support this animal. Same group of never do wells are also supporting another mentally deficient Tinubu who will destroy Nigeria kpata kpata.

I don't even want to talk about the Charlatans and nematodes like Reno Omockery.. The worst iddiot God sent to earth from hell that should be jailed for life.

This should go a long way show you that we Ndigbo are people of good heart who hate corruption and corrupt animals like Ike Ekweremadu.

The Igbo nation is the first Nation in Nigeria to beat a sitting Sinator in Nigeria! A useless man who left Nigeria they basttardised to go and eat Yam in Germany. Ji gbuo gi dia... Useless man.

Whoever the Igbo nation spites and curses never makes it in life? Go and ask Buhari. After the Igbo nation beat up this morron of Ekweremadu... His problems started.

An Iddiot who was in the Federal Law Chambers for over 20 Solid Years... But couldn't build one standard hospital in Enugu or his village. Useless animal. Am not God

But I stamp my feet gidigba on ground and pray that YOUR DAUGHTER SONIA DIES. Let her die in Jesus name.. Amen. I say it with full chest.

Upgrade UNTH! For where? Develop Esut hospital to world class... If I hear! This iddiot man will rather loot the money to buy up estates in Abuja.

Ike, I pray to God today that heart attack should kill you in that prison. On the extreme, I pray today that your daughter dies eventually... So you can feel the pain of downtrodden Nigerians you people stole their destinies away and fed on for long.

But on the flip side... Watch how cursed and accursed Nigerians whose destinies have been stolen will come after me. Even some of them are willing to donate their kidneys abi liver to that baboon daughter of that gorilla looking sinator.

Same useless Nigerians their money was stolen to feed the useless girl fat and damage her kidneys. Now same plebiscites are willing to donate their kidneys to the destiny thief daughter so she can get well and continue eating from where they stopped. Nne... Gbasapu obi nwuo osiso... Common die dia osiso!

So that the shock of your death will give your father heart attack in prison and he follows you to hell straight...

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by Igboslayer: 9:19am On May 06, 2023
They should allow this man enjoy is baked beans, potatoes and water soaked sandwiched bread in peace.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by Lalarsticlala: 9:19am On May 06, 2023
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by Kellys26: 9:19am On May 06, 2023
Ekweremadu should face the music

11 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by casualobserver: 9:19am On May 06, 2023
Who is this person?

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by mechanics(m): 9:19am On May 06, 2023
quvvo:
A woman with no guile.
hmmmm, who?

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by shortgun(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2023
How is a 21 year old man referred to as a boy?
The wicked 21 year old man will die shamefully for lying against a man who's only crime was that he wanted to save the life of his ailing daughter.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by hopefulLandlord: 9:20am On May 06, 2023
dominique:
But the boy was not kidnapped of coerced to donate his kidney, he offered to. He was the one willing to sell his kidney to highest bidder so why make him a victim? Ekweremadu is a corrupt politician that deserves to be flung in jail stealing but that boy is no victim! He agreed to it, he's not underaged neither is he mentally unfit to decide on his own. I hope the UK authorities deports his snaky ass.

You're correct Dom on one hand but there's a part of the average Nigerian watch someone who's corrupt and had embezzled their future go through what betrayal looks like and the kind of effect it has on them. watching them go to prison due to someone reneging on an agreement and trust has this schadenfreude rather than pity and I hope all these corrupt politicians who's stolen children's future before they're even born get betrayed like the Ekweremadus

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by snipernigga(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2023
Senators don't build hospitals, it's the executives that build hospitals

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by Malaibobo(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2023
Interesting
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by Patrickyemi: 9:20am On May 06, 2023
Nice one. Do you know that you can make money on YouTube talking about politics both in Nigeria and international? If interested mention me + plus hold your 1kay.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by lawrenzooo: 9:21am On May 06, 2023
dominique:
But the boy was not kidnapped of coerced to donate his kidney, he offered to. He was the one willing to sell his kidney to highest bidder so why make him a victim? Ekweremadu is a corrupt politician that deserves to be flung in jail stealing but that boy is no victim! He agreed to it, he's not underaged neither is he mentally unfit to decide on his own. I hope the UK authorities deports his snaky ass.
Well the law is the law. In UK you aren't allowed to consent to your own detriment. Moreover the boy said he wasn't told he was coming to donate his kidney.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by Samfloxin(m): 9:22am On May 06, 2023
They should have given Ekweremmadu 50 years jail term. I don't pity any single Nigerian politician, they are all evil

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by nwakibie3(m): 9:22am On May 06, 2023
Chemical reaction
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by kingsways: 9:22am On May 06, 2023
She should have kept her mouth shut if she has nothing to say.

Apart from that she is naturally a bitter and wicked person, what wrong has Ekweremadu and his family ever done to her for to be gloating over such outcome

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Why Tinubu Delayed Kano Lagos, 9 Other States / Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) / Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.