Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Primary School In Lai Mohamed's Village - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primary School In Lai Mohamed's Village (1071 Views)

Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. / Dilapidated School In Lai Mohammed Village Allegedly Emerges (pictures) / Nigeria is safest place to live in-Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primary School In Lai Mohamed's Village by 1b8m: 4:11pm On May 02, 2023
Peter Obi to Lai Mohammed;

"Your trip to washinton DC was a total waste of taxpayers money and the height of rascality in governance. You went there to accuse me of commiting treasonable offense and I am in Onitsha, and you went to announce it in Washington DC. This is the waste in governance we have been talking about and people don’t want to understand".

"The millions of dollars Buhari regime wasted on you and your team to go to Washington DC to go and be accusing me of Treason would had been used to renovate schools in Lai Mohammed's village in Kwara state".

Now we present to you pictures of dilapidated classrooms in Lai Mohammed's village where children are using stones as desks while squatting on the floor.

1 Like

Re: Primary School In Lai Mohamed's Village by Deprofessional(m): 4:19pm On May 02, 2023
I laugh. grin

1 Like

Re: Primary School In Lai Mohamed's Village by Ibaaboy(m): 4:43pm On May 02, 2023
grin grin grin
linus mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Primary School In Lai Mohamed's Village by OMBIIGA: 4:48pm On May 02, 2023
Charity indeed begins from home. So pathetic! !!!

2 Likes

Re: Primary School In Lai Mohamed's Village by oloriooko(m): 4:53pm On May 02, 2023
Most primary schools in Nigeria are not far from this so spare Lai
Re: Primary School In Lai Mohamed's Village by gift2xl: 4:54pm On May 02, 2023
Lienus the unrepented.

2 Likes

Re: Primary School In Lai Mohamed's Village by sonature1: 4:59pm On May 02, 2023
Lai Mohammed is more of a Lagosian than Kwara indigene. He's similar to those who claim to come from Lagos but still enjoy Kwara State ministerial slot.

4 Likes

Re: Primary School In Lai Mohamed's Village by didroon43: 5:06pm On May 02, 2023
This is what you get, when you have people like lie on mohamed.

2 Likes

Re: Primary School In Lai Mohamed's Village by Ofunaofu: 5:28pm On May 02, 2023
Lie Mohammed is a disgrace

2 Likes

Re: Primary School In Lai Mohamed's Village by slimfit1(m): 6:09pm On May 02, 2023
We are supposed to make America pay for those school blocks for allowing him into their country using our funds.
Re: Primary School In Lai Mohamed's Village by magoo10(m): 6:10pm On May 02, 2023
Lai Mohammed should cover his face in shame and rehabilitate that school as quick as possible.

1 Like

Re: Primary School In Lai Mohamed's Village by Afamed: 6:12pm On May 02, 2023
Primary school in Anambra where Peter Obi ruled for 8 yrs

1 Like

Re: Primary School In Lai Mohamed's Village by yarimo(m): 8:39pm On May 02, 2023
Illiterates everywhere, so it's responsibility of a minister of information to repair or construct school, hospital and road ?
1b8m:
Peter Obi to Lai Mohammed;

"Your trip to washinton DC was a total waste of taxpayers money and the height of rascality in governance. You went there to accuse me of commiting treasonable offense and I am in Onitsha, and you went to announce it in Washington DC. This is the waste in governance we have been talking about and people don’t want to understand".

"The millions of dollars Buhari regime wasted on you and your team to go to Washington DC to go and be accusing me of Treason would had been used to renovate schools in Lai Mohammed's village in Kwara state".

Now we present to you pictures of dilapidated classrooms in Lai Mohammed's village where children are using stones as desks while squatting on the floor.
Re: Primary School In Lai Mohamed's Village by thesicilian: 8:44pm On May 02, 2023
We know politicians are thieves and thy are corrupt, but should a politician take it upon himself to renovate all the primary schools in his hometown? Even if he does so people will bring out pictures of dilapidated secondary schools, then roads, etc. Where does it end?

(1) (Reply)

Scanty Scanty Scanty ** Dubious Presidency / Emefiele Removal Is Illegal And Violation Of Nigerian Laws / Check Out These Beautiful Yoruba Music Dance Concerts: Race Culture & Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.