Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment (68354 Views)

Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination / Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] / President Macron Fires Bodyguard For Beating Protester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by crossbreedwears(m): 6:47pm On May 02, 2023
Lol. My dad is late and let me remind you that we have few politicians that are doing their job diligently! Whenever you want to accuse politicians, please kindly say "Most" because some are working well. Stop show casing your foolishness on NL.
Onowu33:
he won't be heartless like your dad.
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by delpee(f): 6:47pm On May 02, 2023
MechanicMike:

that bodygad is a member of IPOD terrrrorrtist IBO organization headed by terrrrorrtist NNamdi Kano...he confess before he die that they pay him 22k. True story!!!(no offenscce) angry

Clown!

May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by MrPOTUS: 6:48pm On May 02, 2023
bhella10:
yeah This should have been Pitobi the crusader

I don't care who it is, weda Obi, or president-select, or hell rufai or buhari.

If dey have stolen at a point or used public money for personal need, they deserve to be killed.
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by SMARTMOTORS(m): 6:53pm On May 02, 2023
I rather go on exile than Commit suicide!...

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by drololaaof: 6:57pm On May 02, 2023
Onowu33:
I hope they assassinate all our politicians like this..
Haa ,why did you think like this killing is a capital offence and a sin go God, they did not treat us well though but it is not their killings that will solve our problems .
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by tiger28: 6:57pm On May 02, 2023
Kinehap:
How I wish I was one of Nigerian politicians bodyguard. Nothing would have safe them from me.

Buhari, Tinubu, El rufai, Wike, Gbajabiamila, Uzodimma, Ekpezu, Shetimma,
AND your father too!!!
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by Kinehap: 6:59pm On May 02, 2023
tiger28:
AND your father too!!!

Coconut watery head
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by onuman: 7:08pm On May 02, 2023
fergie001:
https://twitter.com/newvisionwire/status/1653320485726220288?t=v0lt09F-Hys6Xr3fMl8gpw&s=19

The Minister at yesterday's Worker's Day Celebration.

Devil Possessed Guard. After you killed your oga and killed yourself, life goes on in the world you left behind. Foolish man.
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by Kimjongun: 7:09pm On May 02, 2023
Saga16:

You know he is evil how?

A crazily high proportion of African leaders are evil, this man serve under an administration that has hold the country down for like 40 years. This man won't be a minister if he isn't loyal to Museveni.

Also look at Ekweremandu, look at how his fellow leaders are trying to shield him from justice.

Have you ever asked yourself, how many Ekweremanda have been shielded by those people in power in Africa?
The worst among us are in politics.
No single pity for them
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by Saga16: 7:10pm On May 02, 2023
Kimjongun:

A crazily high proportion of African leaders are evil, this man serve under an administration that has hold the country down for like 40 years. This man won't be a minister if he isn't loyal to Mugabe.

Also look at Ekweremandu, look at how his fellow leaders are trying to shield him from justice.

Have you ever asked yourself, how many Ekweremanda have been shielded by those people in power in Africa?
The worst among us are in politics.
No single pity for them

Hope you aren't Obidient sha.

Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by Onyeziokwu(m): 7:18pm On May 02, 2023
Onowu33:

Honestly... African politicians, the same everywhere.
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by Samsunny99: 7:21pm On May 02, 2023
MechanicMike:

that bodygad is a member of IPOD terrrrorrtist IBO organization headed by terrrrorrtist NNamdi Kano...he confess before he die that they pay him 22k. True story!!!(no offenscce) angry
Your brain dey under your leg
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by Kimjongun: 7:24pm On May 02, 2023
Saga16:

Hope you aren't Obidient sha.

God forbid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by Westerhoffe(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2023
Masterviolence:
Investigations should be done quickly.

There's something hidden that needs to be revealed.

"Over non-payment"

No investigation to conduct anymore.

Some people get mind self. How can you be withholding the salary of an armed man while you're getting fatter?
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by Chiffy: 7:33pm On May 02, 2023
The soldier is a legend and a martyr. He will never be forgotten.

He has set an example for all bodyguards to corrupt politicians. Now they know what to do.
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:35pm On May 02, 2023
Christistruth02:

Back to sender in Jesus name

Keep your nonsense to yourselves

SHUT UP!!! JESUS DOES NOT HAVE BUSINESS WITH THIEVES AND DRUG PUSHERS.
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by OdefaGirl(f): 7:36pm On May 02, 2023
MechanicMike:

Go school first
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by MechanicMike: 7:36pm On May 02, 2023
delpee:

Clown!

May their souls rest in peace.

True.You are corrrrrrrect..IPOD terrrrorrtist NNamdi Kano IBO organization is responsible...they should be arrested (no offenscce)
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by Christistruth02: 7:37pm On May 02, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

SHUT UP!!! JESUS DOES NOT HAVE BUSINESS WITH THIEVES AND DRUG PUSHERS.

Kanu has been Shut up in jail by DSS Permanently you mean
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by MechanicMike: 7:38pm On May 02, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Go school first

Schools how? U stand a shance to date me I have moiney & beento London over 15 timed & I can pay how much u ask.....have u ever dated a Londoner like me?(no offenscce) undecided
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by BabaAduras: 7:41pm On May 02, 2023
Onowu33:

DSS is coming for you for stupidly committing TREASON.
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by Graciousnaija: 8:11pm On May 02, 2023
Be careful what you wish for... Your helper may be gunned down before he gets to you...
Onowu33:
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by President2001(m): 8:17pm On May 02, 2023
Africa and greed
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by OdefaGirl(f): 8:18pm On May 02, 2023
MechanicMike:

Schools how? U stand a shance to date me I have moiney & beento London over 15 timed & I can pay how much u ask.....have u ever dated a Londoner like me?(no offenscce) undecided

Oh ..... This guy?
So you changed your moniker?
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by Originalsly: 8:23pm On May 02, 2023
Hmmmm .... guess he thought he can do what Nigerian ministers do .... don't pay employees and get away with it. Like I wrote earlier on non payment of salaries .... Nigeria is the only country I know of where this is done without consequences.
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by Tzar(m): 8:36pm On May 02, 2023
Enddy50ty:
We need this type of bodyguard around that sick old druggie turn junky parading himself as The President of the Country.

Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by francotunsco: 8:38pm On May 02, 2023
hmmnn... Suicide? After such a brave move? Something is not clear.
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by uncleteeh(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2023
ManWater:
If every citizen has access to guns, a lot of nonsense will stop. angry

There are negative consequences though. cool

I agree with you.
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by Svoboda(m): 8:48pm On May 02, 2023
This incident clearly reminds me of Laurent Kabila, the late president of congo dr, who was shot dead by his bg rashidi in his palace in the early 2000s.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) / President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech / Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.