Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment (68350 Views)

Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination / Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] / President Macron Fires Bodyguard For Beating Protester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by Onowu33: 5:43pm On May 03, 2023
Pityoobi:
Oloriburku, omo ale… You will definitely die young unless you don’t wish people you don’t know death. Your parent will weep over you.
Seyi bought a 11million usd house,And you are here sharing a face me I face you mud house with a leaking roof with your old useless stupid and dilapidated father.i pity the people that will bury you I know your death soon will be embarrassing (bastard)
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by Onowu33: 10:37pm On May 03, 2023
Pityoobi:
You will not escape death this year. You wished Tinubu death and you don’t want to die… Oloriburuku omo ale… Tinubu is checking the time before you die. Before 29th may. You will never live to see Tinubu become president.
na your ashawo mama when go bury you you go tell.
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by Onowu33: 10:42pm On May 03, 2023
Pityoobi:
See you in your coffin. Onikure. Oloriburuku omo ale see your parents weeping for you.
you nor even get papa to weep for you bastard..
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by Onowu33: 10:43pm On May 03, 2023
Pityoobi:
You will still die before May 29th. RIP, RIP
na Yoruba people be this so it's obvious na you and your ashawo mama dey wan burry.
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by Onowu33: 10:44pm On May 03, 2023
Pityoobi:
You death is signed and sealed before May 29th. Oloriburuku omo ale.
nothing can kill me ode I will see the end to your and your poor useless family.
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by Onowu33: 10:45pm On May 03, 2023
Pityoobi:
your father must be really useless to think he has a son who is a nonentity...
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by Onowu33: 10:53pm On May 03, 2023
Pityoobi:
na your useless demented poor and cursed father and you tinubu wan go burry .
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by Onowu33: 10:55pm On May 03, 2023
Pityoobi:
You will still die before May 29th. RIP, RIP
where's this bastard come on
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by Onowu33: 10:56pm On May 03, 2023
Pityoobi:
the small hut when your late father build don dey leak and you be 45years yet you never still make am.
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by Onowu33: 11:03pm On May 03, 2023
Pityoobi:
tinubu dey bid you farewell ooo..

Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by Onowu33: 11:12pm On May 03, 2023
Pityoobi:
The only relevance your father has in the community is the way he sings early in the morning after he must have drank himself to stupor
Re: Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment by Onowu33: 11:18pm On May 03, 2023
Graciousnaija:
Be careful what you wish for... Your helper may be gunned down before he gets to you...
my help comet from Above (God) get away you bastard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) / President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech / Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.