Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million (29008 Views)

David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. / Alao Akala: Video & Pictures As Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit On Seyi Makinde / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by sukar886: 9:47am On May 03, 2023
Chaiiii, this family will sell this country to China, God help us
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Nobody: 9:48am On May 03, 2023
Lol e pain am well well
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Pipefitter: 9:51am On May 03, 2023
Exc2000:
cool

Not only did Tinubu get his Mansion in 2017 through his Son's company at $11million USD he also got a Gulfstream Business Jet worth Over $50m USD all as a private citizen from 2007 to 2022

If your money or that of SouthEast is missing during this period and you believe Tinubu a private citizen stole it?!

Go to court

Can you hear yourself? grin

Funny thing is that we are all in this together.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Exc2000: 9:53am On May 03, 2023
Pipefitter:

Can you hear yourself? grin

Funny thing is that we are all in this together.

Not me and you .. whatever you are In abeg answer your name
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Tosin67: 9:55am On May 03, 2023
Rayban25:
Tinubu dosent know that money cant hide his disgrace...what a shame.

He has turned Nigeria into a full circus now.

His descendants will forget him like he never existed

But u are dump oooo. His descendants will forget him like he never existed. A former senator, governor and now president elect? Who is ur father? Let's start from there.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Adelowo28: 9:59am On May 03, 2023
U too de talk if u have anything against them u better go to court instead of cheap lies on social media
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by daygee12: 10:00am On May 03, 2023
God1000:
This is truly shameful, this reminds me of Donald trump and his family in America.

To be honest, I'm not proud of our incoming president.

Why him of all the wonderful people in South West?

It is not good to force yourself on the people if they don't like you.

Una Never cry oooo
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by shonepa(m): 10:03am On May 03, 2023
He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

Hes under pressure becos hes the president elect; all aggrived parties throwing jabs from different angles, to the extent PDP and LP combined forces.

Its simple If Atiku or Obi became the president elect; All these stories will also come up.

They are all corrupt, they know where all these politicians bury their stolen wealth. The only need to point the direction and the press will do the rest.

Private sectors sponsor all these theatrics, its all about the money, cos they re unknown.

They work in the shadow; and they have strong support from the West.

Know these and u will understand our problem is bigger than Tinubu, Atiku or Obi.

Voltage7:
Do have some shame.

You don't have to defend everything, sometimes, just let it be.

Seyi Tinubu the accused has not even said a word, but you are here defending who doesn't know you.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by ochiosa(m): 10:05am On May 03, 2023
This are the reasons good Nigerians find it difficult to get visa to visit other countries and when they do they are subjected to humiliating search at their airports. When the head is rotten, wetin go com happen to the body?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by OMBIIGA: 10:05am On May 03, 2023
What is 11 million dollars to a successful business man !!! Poverty is truly a menace. Do you know they are people that rake in over 2 billion naira annually from agric biz up here in the North?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by drlateef: 10:07am On May 03, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1653443279407521792?cxt=HHwWgIC91d_5mvItAAAA

Another IPOB sponsored trash. Stuff it down your throat Obi Ezekwesili. Tinubu is our next president. Concentrate yourself on Peter Obi duplicate ID crime with British government.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Pipefitter: 10:10am On May 03, 2023
Exc2000:

Not me and you .. whatever you are In abeg answer your name

Now, don't be a clown. We are Nigerians (you and i) right? We face the same opportunities with the policy or image our leaders portray. I'd need to crack your skull open and manually input the explanation if you fail to grasp after this. Quit being a prick.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by iamjavadem(m): 10:15am On May 03, 2023
Accused? Of what? Can't he buy a house? What law has he broken exactly?
Voltage7:
Do have some shame.

You don't have to defend everything, sometimes, just let it be.

Seyi Tinubu the accused has not even said a word, but you are here defending who doesn't know you.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by kpompey: 10:18am On May 03, 2023
broadman20:

Who is a Bigot here?

Sometimes I sincerely wonder the difference between both of you APC politicians defenders and PDP politicians defenders.

It's like both of you attend the same training from the same training school on how to die for your masters on social media.

We thought your APC was better when you came in 2015 and deceived us but today you have come with Tribalism and Religion thinking Nigerians are fool anytime sensitive issues comes up.

My dear, just like PDP people, your downfall is just by the Conner. Nigerians will have their country back no matter all the deception you put across it will surely backfire.

You fooled us before but never again.
You fool youself by presenting a failure to Nigeria in person of Peterdunce Obi
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Nobody: 10:26am On May 03, 2023
Tosin67:

But u are dump oooo. His descendants will forget him like he never existed. A former senator, governor and now president elect? Who is ur father? Let's start from there.

My father is a responsible man that raised responsible and sensible children who dont defend rubbish

I cant say the same for your father that feeds
From the dustbin and should have reared goats instead of you

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Enemyofpeace: 10:28am On May 03, 2023
Una never see anything. All of una go cry well well under Escobar government
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by nkemjacob2(m): 10:29am On May 03, 2023
All this while FG has been returning abacha loot. them no dey see tinubu own?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Enemyofpeace: 10:30am On May 03, 2023
Rayban25:

My father is a responsible man that raised responsible and sensible children who dont defend rubbish

I cant say the same for your father that feeds
From the dustbin and should have reared goats instead of you
Rayban25 1-0 Tosin67
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by broadman20: 10:32am On May 03, 2023
kpompey:

You fool youself by presenting a failure to Nigeria in person of Peterdunce Obi

You presented a Drug Criminal,

A thief and curse man from God and the people from the pit of hell.

Come and have peace let me see you.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Brenn594(m): 10:37am On May 03, 2023
Sometimes you gotta live up to your name, the name is Tinubu so I don't really blame him...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Passionnfruit(f): 10:43am On May 03, 2023
ganisucks:
Kikiki.... 😆😁😅🤣

Madam, this one na just the hors d'oeuvres. Dem never begin serve main course yet.

Dem think sey to enter Aso rock na beans. Take, it snatch it, run with it. 😁😄😆😆

See how Felix Morka dey blow hot air for Arise TV, I begin cry for am.

Are you implying that Labour Party and PO are behind this?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by bluedefender: 10:57am On May 03, 2023
May 29th never even reach, scandals don already start.

This incoming administration if it eventually becomes an administration will be the worst Nigeria will experience.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Tareq1105: 11:02am On May 03, 2023
God1000:
This is truly shameful, this reminds me of Donald trump and his family in America.

Leave the issue of wonderful people of south west alone. It's window dressing when you said wonderful people of south west.

Tinubu was our candidate in the election bcoz he's the most prepared person so go ahead with your insult and say your mind and stop the massaging.

The likes of Saint Ezekwezile are yet to recover from the election outcome bcoz Tinubu dashed her hope for ministerial appointment. That's why she didn't realize that the house was bought 6 yrs ago and she's now talking as if it was bought this morning when his father became president elect.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Tradman: 11:02am On May 03, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1653443279407521792?cxt=HHwWgIC91d_5mvItAAAA
ffk and kenyamu the senior advocate of nonsense should come out and defend another criminal again. Tinubu is synonymous to criminality
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by mutantninja: 11:10am On May 03, 2023
jchioma:
The embarrassment of a Tinubu presidency will be so resounding that everything his administration does will be looked upon with suspicion and apprehension. The world has already began to see Nigerians as compromised people without integrity, now add a drug lord and terrorists' sympathiser to the mix.
Yeah your mow will be embarrassed when I stick my long rod in her butth0le
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by MrAgbako: 11:17am On May 03, 2023
This gorilla looking ape again 😁
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Chucks13: 11:29am On May 03, 2023
I used to respect this woman but I never Knew she is these tribalistic and these bitter, this is unbelievable.

So if 9million read it or view it how is that our business or how has that stops me from doing my business?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Hotwest: 12:01pm On May 03, 2023
Tinubu is a big thief and we all know. No Cap
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by ganisucks(f): 12:33pm On May 03, 2023
Passionnfruit:

Are you implying that Labour Party and PO are behind this?

Labour party behind this?! Who dash pikin IPhone. This is coming from a file room in Virginia, USA.

APC go see wehn. 🤣
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by losky83: 1:38pm On May 03, 2023
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by xpiranza88: 1:39pm On May 03, 2023
When u they run things with international company na that time u go understand small how all this bad news they affect hard working and legit Nigerians way they Hussle.... expecially international payment alot of them no want get any tin to do with Nigeria at all.....
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Cromagnon: 2:29pm On May 03, 2023
God1000:

What about trump?

Who cares

He was not lazy or a coward

It is not good to force yourself on the people if they don't like you.
he was VOTED. not forced

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market / President Jonathan To Buy New Executive Jet / Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.