Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million (29000 Views)

David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. / Alao Akala: Video & Pictures As Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit On Seyi Makinde / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Invest4growth: 8:43am On May 03, 2023
Madam where is the scandal here. Is it that he is not qualified to have a property abroad?
Please do not overheat the polity for nothing. It's been.in.the news since 2017. This is a better scandal than what happened in Modern Finance Ltd under your watch at Allied Bank Building in those days. Those who live or once lived in glass houses should stop throwing stones.

6 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Eriokanmi: 8:44am On May 03, 2023
I reserve my comment. I think we deserve this kind of ridiculous news .
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by jaxxy(m): 8:45am On May 03, 2023
too bad.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Nayturalistic: 8:45am On May 03, 2023
Okiton:
Tunibu is a reproach to Nigeria, Nigerian and African at large.
A man without state of origin no paternal or maternal history.
No well know siblings
No college mate
No primary or post primary school mate
No history ever recorded about his childhood life
Dual citizenship
A drug baron

Tunibu can't and will never rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Eriokanmi: 8:46am On May 03, 2023
God1000:
This is truly shameful, this reminds me of Donald trump and his family in America.

To be honest, I'm not proud of our incoming president.

Why him of all the wonderful people in South West?

It is not good to force yourself on the people if they don't like you.
I warned them but what did I get in return...? Insults
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Iamsane: 8:46am On May 03, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:
Tifnubu the drug baron is only wasting his time. They will rather end him like Abiola than allow him end Nigeria.

One thing sha has become clear, Osinbajo is being prepared to hold forth from May 29.

You are mad bro. 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Mirasteel: 8:48am On May 03, 2023
Na wa
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by obembet(f): 8:48am On May 03, 2023
This stupid woman will not tell you how she and obj embezzled Nigerians wealth.

Anyway na so she go wall for 8yrs

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Bluntemperor: 8:48am On May 03, 2023
Iamgrey5:
What exactly is the crime in this story?

Please,help us ask IPOB and LP-Obi- cum Arise/ This Day NewsPaper,as the Opposition Party Alert Centre:What is the Crime,biko?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by owagbeba: 8:48am On May 03, 2023
Exc2000:
cool

Not only did Tinubu get his Mansion in 2017 through his Son's company at $11million USD he also got a Gulfstream Business Jet worth Over $50m USD all as a private citizen from 2007 to 2022

If your money or that of SouthEast is missing during this period and you believe Tinubu a private citizen stole it?!

Go to court

Diezani owned the house in Uk
Diezani was involved in fraud as an official of Governemnt
Diezani’s properties in Nigeria were confiscated.
Government of Nigeria is trying to confiscate the house in the Uk
The son of the president elect of Nigeria went ahead to buy this property knowing that the Nigerian government is trying to confiscate this property because Diezani acquired this property with funds stolen from Nigeria

Now you understand the problem?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Onewazobia(m): 8:48am On May 03, 2023
Iamgrey5:
What exactly is the crime in this story?

What business/ venture raised such amounts for him? Just one property.

Pls use #200 to 1$ exchange rate
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by slowice(m): 8:50am On May 03, 2023
The man is classless.... Just thief

Zero leadership quality, just a poor man who believe money can buy him class, loyalty and all
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Iamgrey5(m): 8:50am On May 03, 2023
cjudy:

The crime is how did he afford to get over $11,000,000.00? Wetin he Dey do for a living?
That's not a crime

Peter saint Obi's children had millions of dollars in their name that he hid in their name.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Aguiyimba(m): 8:53am On May 03, 2023
Corridon:
Hello, You are everywhere since morning.

Him no get work
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Afonja007: 8:54am On May 03, 2023
Creeper:

Biden actually has a worse corruption dossier than Trump - with his son involved in all kinds of scandals, including bribery/corruption, drugs addiction and being a sex predator. But that didn’t stop him from becoming POTUS.

Don’t get me started on the Clinton family - their corruption dossier is longer than Mt. Everest. But they’re an American royalty. So, there’s nothing to see here since you’re trying hard to make comparisons.

I read the article and this issue is basically much ado about nothing. Especially when his dad hasn’t been in government for a long time. You lot are just grasping at straws and throwing every mud you can find, with the hope that one would stick.

Not holding brief for the man and his son but I detest idiotic propaganda. It’s not a crime to buy a confiscated property, especially if you can prove that your source of income is legit.

And what has the SW got to do with this? Obi is a functional illiterate and an utterly corrupt imp but that didn’t stop your people from painting him like a saint/messiah. Elections have been won and lost - stop crying. I’m not a big fan of Tinubu but he is arguably the most qualified person that has ever won a presidential election in Nigeria.
your not fan of tinubu but your fan of anini and el chapo so what is the difference?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Emola12(m): 8:54am On May 03, 2023
helinues:
Oya, take it to bank for cash out
truth will not be your portion
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Exc2000: 8:54am On May 03, 2023
owagbeba:

Diezani owned the house in Uk
Diezani was involved in fraud as an official of Governemnt
Diezani’s properties in Nigeria were confiscated.
Government of Nigeria is trying to confiscate the house in the Uk
The son of the president elect of Nigeria went ahead to buy this property knowing that the Nigerian government is trying to confiscate this property because Diezani acquired this property with funds stolen from Nigeria

Now you understand the problem?

Kola Aluko owns the property and sold it to Seyi Tinubu's British Law and investment firm... British government has one of the strictest laws on Real estate money laundering laws so am sure before payment source of fund got verified

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by infofta(m): 8:54am On May 03, 2023
EFCC WILL NOT INVESTIGATE THIS AND TINUBU. THEY ARE BUSY LOOKING FOR YAHOO BOYS IN CAMPUSES AND PRIVATE HOMES WHY THEY CELEBRATE BIG POLITICAL THIEVES.

USELESS ORGANIZATION
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by BabaO2: 8:54am On May 03, 2023
This mischievous tribal bigot making an issue on a boy young enough as her son
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Safyqueen: 8:54am On May 03, 2023
Antiurchins:
Achievement of ALL PROPAGANDA CONGRESS

1. Double digit inflation highest in 23 years.
2. Massive unemployment
3. Recession
4. Failed economy policy
5. 1.5 billion released for tam of refineries yet no functional refineries.
6. Insecurity in farms and expressway
Massive kidnapping, Foulani headsmen, unknown gunmen

7.So many failed business

8. Borrowing 37 trillion from debt mkt and 22 trillion from cbn that only him knows what it was used for.

9. Nepotism in highest order

10. Corruption, insurbordination, and massive looting.

THAT IS WHAT TILIBU PROMISED TO CONTINUE FROM.

My prayers are for those that didn't vote for APC, may God make things easier for them.

Hmmm, the reason human beings are not GOD. How biased can you be more than this.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by detectivejones: 8:55am On May 03, 2023
Many people will have hbp on May29. This I have seen
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by cjudy(m): 8:56am On May 03, 2023
Iamgrey5:
That's not a crime

Peter saint Obi's children had millions of dollars in their name that he hid in their name.

How did you know? Show me a publication of Peter OBi son being having $11,000,000.00.

You should be ashame for supporting this evil. You can’t comfortably afford 100,000 and yet you’re supporting criminals that parade themselves as politicians milking you and your country dry and you can’t help but applaud them.

Shame and Shame to you
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by owagbeba: 8:56am On May 03, 2023
Exc2000:

Kola Aluko owns the property and sold it to Seyi Tinubu's British Law and investment firm... British government has one of the strictest laws on Real estate money laundering laws so am sure before payment source of fund got verified

…..and Kola Aluko is who?

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Aguiyimba(m): 8:57am On May 03, 2023
Exc2000:
cool

Not only did Tinubu get his Mansion in 2017 through his Son's company at $11million USD he also got a Gulfstream Business Jet worth Over $50m USD all as a private citizen from 2007 to 2022

If your money or that of SouthEast is missing during this period and you believe Tinubu a private citizen stole it?!

Go to court

2k citizen
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Afonja007: 8:58am On May 03, 2023
donself9:

Who are behind the sponspored propaganda, a tribe spend all there time and energy painting Nigeria bad they think they are doing Tinubu.
The good part is a white man does not know who is igbo or who is yoruba they see us all as Nigerians ... telling outsiders your family is Bad is as good as telling outsiders you sef bad

Bloomberg is not shifting focus to Nigeria for free, only one tribe can be behind this naa there way
so you remember6 today' that white people don't know who is igbo or yoruba when it suits you ,you remember this ?

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by AZControversial(m): 8:58am On May 03, 2023
Antiurchins:
Achievement of ALL PROPAGANDA CONGRESS

1. Double digit inflation highest in 23 years.
2. Massive unemployment
3. Recession
4. Failed economy policy
5. 1.5 billion released for tam of refineries yet no functional refineries.
6. Insecurity in farms and expressway
Massive kidnapping, Foulani headsmen, unknown gunmen

7.So many failed business

8. Borrowing 37 trillion from debt mkt and 22 trillion from cbn that only him knows what it was used for.

9. Nepotism in highest order

10. Corruption, insurbordination, and massive looting.

THAT IS WHAT TILIBU PROMISED TO CONTINUE FROM.

My prayers are for those that didn't vote for APC, may God make things easier for them.

Amen!!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by Dshocker(m): 8:59am On May 03, 2023
OAFMods:
Many of you igbos on NL are shamelessly hopeless. I remember the news about Obi son owning property in the UK n the Igbo response to that. Make I just de laugh the foolishness of the foolish multitude from Alaigbo

Young man, did you know upon Peter Obi's wealth, his son careless about his father's money?

Non of his children were assisted financially, they are both hustling on their own, despite the fact that they can access N100b each from their father.

In all honesty, you can't compare both families, Peter Obi leaves a fulfilled life, compared to "You know who" whom has committed all sort of atrocities, from drug dealings, to assassination of opponents, to embezzlement, to fraud.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by putin2: 9:00am On May 03, 2023
I see bat resign by himself due to health Matters to save face .its possible. Becos if he didn't I see a lot of shameful revelations coming soon.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by FarahAideed: 9:01am On May 03, 2023
God1000:
This is truly shameful, this reminds me of Donald trump and his family in America.

To be honest, I'm not proud of our incoming president.

Why him of all the wonderful people in South West?

It is not good to force yourself on the people if they don't like you.
#

i dare you to name just one thing Donald Trump family does that reminds you of Tinubu family?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by LeyeWrites: 9:02am On May 03, 2023
Majority of the world are close to recession. You think anyone gives a damn about this?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million by DWJOBScom(m): 9:02am On May 03, 2023
Creeper:

Biden actually has a worse corruption dossier than Trump - with his son involved in all kinds of scandals, including bribery/corruption, drugs addiction and being a sex predator. But that didn’t stop him from becoming POTUS.

Don’t get me started on the Clinton family - their corruption dossier is longer than Mt. Everest. But they’re an American royalty. So, there’s nothing to see here since you’re trying hard to make comparisons.

I read the article and this issue is basically much ado about nothing. Especially when his dad hasn’t been in government for a long time. You lot are just grasping at straws and throwing every mud you can find, with the hope that one would stick.

Not holding brief for the man and his son but I detest idiotic propaganda. It’s not a crime to buy a confiscated property, especially if you can prove that your source of income is legit.

And what has the SW got to do with this? Obi is a functional illiterate and an utterly corrupt imp but that didn’t stop your people from painting him like a saint/messiah. Elections have been won and lost - stop crying. I’m not a big fan of Tinubu but he is arguably the most qualified person that has ever won a presidential election in Nigeria.

You just a fraudster!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) / US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial / Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.