Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman (4124 Views)

You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS (2) (3) (4)

Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by highchief1: 6:48am On May 03, 2023
woginid967:
There are no general implications actually.....

See, stop saying what you don't understand.... Else side chicks won't be living large and multiplying

Many you call married are not legally married.... So if they cheat, nothing go happen

Many of the married women i bed today, actually have been cheated on first by their men. So that has cancelled everything already... Stop putting old traditional fears where it doesn't belong.

If a couple didn't take oaths in church or shrine their marriage has no spiritual activity.

So your statement is tentative..... It can be changed and it varies.

Side chick and side guys have helped many homes.
make I give u my wife number make u go fork her if u survive 48hrs call me bastard.everybody no normal.if I do a business with u and the business fails u will start looking for me to return my money.all those one them Dey say person chop person money e no Dey happen with me.no man born of a woman can take what belongs to me.try Dey Dey careful
Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by Dexy4yah(m): 6:56am On May 03, 2023
My ex with 4 kids has done everything possible for me to have sxx with her but i keep declining till she got tired and stop disturbing me.
She has 4kids and was pregnant.
Imagine a married pregnant woman asking you for sex....she is happily married to a lovely rich young man.
I asked her is it that the guy doesn't satisfy her very well or what...she said he does that he is good in bed but she just want to fvck me

Pray never to marry the wrong person in this life....there are many of them out there both men and women no one is exempted.

Any married woman that is still in contact with her ex just forget it... something applies to men

Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by Baronthecelebri: 6:59am On May 03, 2023
A man of God told that,he went to visit a woman that gives him job, the husband had stroke, she told him that her husband sleeps with married women, that's why he had stroke. Bible condems it
Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:14am On May 03, 2023
highchief1:
make I give u my wife number make u go fork her if u survive 48hrs call me bastard.everybody no normal.if I do a business with u and the business fails u will start looking for me to return my money.all those one them Dey say person chop person money e no Dey happen with me.no man born of a woman can take what belongs to me.try Dey Dey careful

All these bragging and one street guy is banging your wiffy raw
Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by highchief1: 7:15am On May 03, 2023
FriendsAndFans:

All these bragging and one street guy is banging your wiffy raw
I hear.
Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by Nobody: 8:03am On May 03, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Person wey lie na same as person wey commit adultery. 100% of Nigeria girls have committed adultery

You should be scared of yourself
Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by Nobody: 8:16am On May 03, 2023
immanuelsize:

don't say what you are not sure of! What of king solomon? Shey you know say he had over 300 sidechicks, yet God blessed him.

Ogbeni those same women pushed him to worship idols that God warned him about and God punished him by taking out most of the tribes from under him and giving it to outsiders outside his father's house

Read your bible fully and stop picking what suits your stupidity
Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by Smartmanager(m): 8:59am On May 03, 2023
woginid967:

Nothing dey happen. You no watch nedu video online. Side chicks and all, who kill dem... Why are they more blessed than married women. Biko calm down and face facts. Na we dey street.... Nothing they happen
Continue. No one is gonna tell what will happen till you experience it yourself.

Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by Nobody: 9:58am On May 03, 2023
Nice2023:
Sin is sin...

He who fornicates and commits adultery have all sinned.

Both are terrible sins and don't come and tell us that one is worst than the other.

All who had bad thoughts, lied, coveted people's things, cheated, unholy jokes, every ungodly thought have sinned!
Fornication and adultery are just part of the list.

PS
Sleeping with someone you're not married to is immoral, whether one party is married to someone else or not. There are better profitable things to do in this life.

Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by oloriooko(m): 4:34pm On May 03, 2023
Marriage is honourable the bed undefiled
Going thru the bible, many heros of faith were polygamous even some typically snatched other men's wives and domiciled them as theirs, so much we are not justifying immorality, God deals with us individually and what one would do wrong and get punished immediately another would do same and get dealt with another way.

Sin has been dealt with, the effect of sin has been destroyed but the consequences can hunt the sinner.
What we should emphasize is the window of grace God has opened to anyone who has fallen into such immorality cuz God is not honoured when a sinner dies in his sins though this is not a ticket to continue in sin cuz grace is available.

Sleepping with married or unmarried is sin and should be condemned in its entirety but there is room to obtain grace for forgiveness if truly sought. What Jesus did on the cross is not child's play and should not be taken for granted.
copied
Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by bdon12: 4:56pm On May 03, 2023
Nsogbu001:
There are both spiritual and physical implications of sleeping with a married man or woman.
The worst thing you can do as a man or woman is to sleep with a married man or woman.
There are many implications more than you will ever envisage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytpUG78EYYs
there is zero implications...its not jst right fulstop.
everything wit africans na spiritual
Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by bdon12: 4:58pm On May 03, 2023
Nsogbu001:

U just shock me.
I hope u no be one of them?
Imagine saying this. No talk am whr ppl dey abeg
he is very correct...side chicks wont be changing d story of their family n delivering their generations frm poverty if there was implications spiritually frm sleeping wit married people
Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by bdon12: 5:01pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You can't sugarcoat it, you have slept with somebody's wife and that's it
and so wat?he wont be rich n successful?
Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by bdon12: 5:02pm On May 03, 2023
Nsogbu001:

D day e go set make u no come here dey say hide my id haha.
U know know wetin all those sidechicks or sidehens dey go tru.
If u dey among Dem. Get think about am deeply
they not going tru shit...ano some of them that delivered their family from poverty
Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by woginid967: 9:17pm On May 03, 2023
highchief1:

You don blend na .....me too i blend normal.... No be fly ..... We no fit chop each other
Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by Kobojunkie: 9:22pm On May 03, 2023
Nsogbu001:
There are both spiritual and physical implications of sleeping with a married man or woman.
The worst thing you can do as a man or woman is to sleep with a married man or woman.
There are many implications more than you will ever envisage
Oh, come on! If anything, Nigeria has more than proven no such thing exists with married men sleeping around single girls and still getting around like the rest of the population with nearly no comeuppance from either society or the cosmos. Stop feeding your mind these lies abeg so you can see reality as it truly presents itself. undecided

MY Convocation Pictures! / Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me / My Friend Is Getting Married To A Cheat; How Do I Stop Her