Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,723 members, 7,844,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Who Do You Think This Fellow Voted For In The 2023 Presidential Election? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think This Fellow Voted For In The 2023 Presidential Election? (3013 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race / Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) / Book Launch: "Jonathan Voted For Me" - Atiku, See How Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think This Fellow Voted For In The 2023 Presidential Election? by GeneralPula: 8:07am On May 03, 2023
Ofadaman:
The dumb person here is you?, Why? Because you pull up a "nobody" just because he has an Igbo name" and all your analysis and information was decided based on that.

Your entire post was founded on a Facebook comment and social media banters of "nobodies" and people you don't even know their biases, your only consolation is that they're Igbo.

You're really the dumb person here, and you should try to use your brain more than your fingers.

Imagine , people writing analogy off Yorubas who don't like Tinubu, even Obasanjo,who served 8yrs as civilian president and even served two terms as military ruler supported Peter Obi and went against his fellow kinsman Tinubu , does it means I'd go and prepare a lengthy post about it..

Get some sense man and get a grip on your life, you just woke up and this is the first thing on your mind, and for what?, Just to banter and get comments on nairaland..

Jeez man, how old are you again?, 40? 45?
It’s actually true..

Nanu nah total failure..

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think This Fellow Voted For In The 2023 Presidential Election? by DatNiggaDaz: 8:07am On May 03, 2023
See tinubu supporters spewing hatred and tribalism. Always diverting attention from Main issues.

What is the employnnent, Inflation, poverty, killings, nepotism, bigotry, corruption, rate in Nigeria perpetrated by your party Apc.

The son of Tinubu looted funds to buy himself a mansion of over 11million Dollars while they dwell in hell.

There is no hope for Nigeria courtesy of the ethnic and religious division Apc and Tinubu supporters brought since 2015
Re: Who Do You Think This Fellow Voted For In The 2023 Presidential Election? by Odogwuzack: 8:08am On May 03, 2023
Throwback:

The one that surprises me the most is how a Governor whose state suffered the most attrocities by the Police SARS unit (Awkuzu SARS) while he did nothing, and still refused to honour the invitation to provide valuable insights to the EndSARS panel in Anambra, would later become the candidate of the EndSARS activists?

I swear, I can never regard any activists henceforth.

Even his chief supporter justified the extra judicial killings as a means employed by the Peter Obi regime to eradicate touts and robbers.

Omo this one shock me too.

It kinds of make me go mad for real!

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think This Fellow Voted For In The 2023 Presidential Election? by wahalawahala: 8:18am On May 03, 2023
Ofadaman:
The dumb person here is you?, Why? Because you pull up a "nobody" just because he has an Igbo name" and all your analysis and information was decided based on that.

Your entire post was founded on a Facebook comment and social media banters of "nobodies" and people you don't even know their biases, your only consolation is that they're Igbo.

You're really the dumb person here, and you should try to use your brain more than your fingers.

Imagine , people writing analogy off Yorubas who don't like Tinubu, even Obasanjo,who served 8yrs as civilian president and even served two terms as military ruler supported Peter Obi and went against his fellow kinsman Tinubu , does it means I'd go and prepare a lengthy post about it..

Get some sense man and get a grip on your life, you just woke up and this is the first thing on your mind, and for what?, Just to banter and get comments on nairaland..

na u dumb sir Okoro.. no b humans (Anambra indigenes) dey on social media where d posts were picked? U go prefer make op based his analysis on goats opinion??
Hypocrite! No b same unverified social media posts una dey use defame and castigate Buhari,Tinubu and others.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think This Fellow Voted For In The 2023 Presidential Election? by wahalawahala: 8:24am On May 03, 2023
Ofadaman:

Also define banter? U dey call people complaining about there misfortune banters smh😒.. may your life be like Anambra when fraud Obi was the governor 😏

5 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think This Fellow Voted For In The 2023 Presidential Election? by Ofadaman(m): 8:45am On May 03, 2023
wahalawahala:
Also define banter? U dey call people complaining about there misfortune banters smh😒.. may your life be like Anambra when fraud Obi was the governor 😏

The big question I ask you again is this?,
Do you know this people?, Do you know their biases, who are they , and why must your entire post be founded based on their bias, do you have your own experiences ?
Re: Who Do You Think This Fellow Voted For In The 2023 Presidential Election? by wahalawahala: 8:49am On May 03, 2023
Ofadaman:

The big question I ask you again is this?,
Do you know this people?, Do you know their biases, who are they , and why must your entire post be founded based on their bias, do you have your own experiences ?
sir Okoro ur hypocrisy na inbuilt, But u dey repost and dey dance to all the bias unverified posts online castigating Tinubu, Buhari and odas😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think This Fellow Voted For In The 2023 Presidential Election? by Throwback: 9:26am On May 03, 2023
Odogwuzack:

Omo this one shock me too.

It kinds of make me go mad for real!

It just shows that the hypocrisy is beyond redemption.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think This Fellow Voted For In The 2023 Presidential Election? by Spy360(m): 9:49am On May 03, 2023
Peter Obi is not the type that blows his trumpet. He is very poor in pushing propaganda especially unlike somebody like Tinubu who would even lie about his achievements.

Those who criticised Peter Obi then in Anambra later came to appreciate what he achieved for them. Their education, health care system and economy.

No other past SE governor has the same goodwill of the people accross the region.
Re: Who Do You Think This Fellow Voted For In The 2023 Presidential Election? by Tochj(m): 10:08am On May 03, 2023
Every politicain have oppositions
Republicans don't believe that Democrats are doing well and Democrats don't believe that Republican is doing well.
When GEJ is sweating to move forward with us.
Buhari and Tinubu convinced many that they are better.
What has they done with the power for 8years now?
Re: Who Do You Think This Fellow Voted For In The 2023 Presidential Election? by raskymonojendor: 3:07pm On May 03, 2023
I am glad that this thread shows the hypocrisy of that region. They are rooting for a mediocre candidate all because he is their son.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think This Fellow Voted For In The 2023 Presidential Election? by Ibadanpikin: 4:33pm On May 03, 2023
richmond500:
His govt was so bad that they started count down as far back as 880 days to the end of his tenure.
And these same people wanted to force this failure down our throat as the messiah to politics.
Let's be truth to ourselves, Obi has nothing special to offer Nigerians.
To think millions of Nigerians fell for this scam. Chai

Na Peter Obi be the cause of your wretchedness in life,Otondo
Re: Who Do You Think This Fellow Voted For In The 2023 Presidential Election? by Ibadanpikin: 4:42pm On May 03, 2023
Odogwuzack:
Igbos, especially Anambrarians know that Obi was a big failure. The joke is on the people from other tribes that fell for the scam.
He is failure,but I reasure you that nobody in ur family even in the next 5th generation can ever be compare to his gateman.
Re: Who Do You Think This Fellow Voted For In The 2023 Presidential Election? by Ibadanpikin: 4:44pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:
Don't be surprised in the future, Ikpeazu would be the best Curry for Sao Tome's rice
Have you been employed even though toilet washer.
Re: Who Do You Think This Fellow Voted For In The 2023 Presidential Election? by helinues: 4:46pm On May 03, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
Have you been employed even though toilet washer.

You don get new monikers to play?
Re: Who Do You Think This Fellow Voted For In The 2023 Presidential Election? by Ibadanpikin: 4:50pm On May 03, 2023
yarimo:
Obi defrauded small Anambra state as governor for 8 years
Na Obi defraud your papa wey make ur family people dey chop from plate of poverty,that has affected ur brain.
Re: Who Do You Think This Fellow Voted For In The 2023 Presidential Election? by yarimo(m): 4:58pm On May 03, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
Na Obi defraud your papa wey make ur family people dey chop from plate of poverty,that has affected ur brain.
is that all
Re: Who Do You Think This Fellow Voted For In The 2023 Presidential Election? by Odogwuzack: 6:25pm On May 03, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
He is failure,but I reasure you that nobody in ur family even in the next 5th generation can ever be compare to his gateman.

Don't equate me to your useless, miserable parents.

If I know you physically I will arrange to fvck your mother by dangling some cash to her just to show you who the boss is. I'm comfortable enough to do that. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Responsible For The Crisis In Oyo State (ibadan)? / Your Subsidy Saga Experience. / How Will Save This Young Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.