Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari (10065 Views)

Some Nigerians Use Religion To Advance Political Agenda – Buhari / Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians / Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Mopolchi: 8:41am On May 03, 2023
Yes, from plenty to penury

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by oloriooko(m): 8:42am On May 03, 2023
he apologised now he's praising himself.
bubu stay in one spot stop confusing the thunder that will fire you after leaving office walahi!
am sure bubu has no idea about this write-up

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by sterlingD(m): 8:42am On May 03, 2023
Mogbe o

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Justinlean02(m): 8:44am On May 03, 2023
Doubt him at your own pearl... cheesy

Who here is using Starlink, want to get info on the product
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by dahnimoh(m): 8:44am On May 03, 2023
K

So you are scoring yourself.

No body scores himself and fails

2 Likes

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Lexusgs430: 8:44am On May 03, 2023
A negative change, is still a change........ 😝

2 Likes

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by whichway007: 8:46am On May 03, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Chai

An unpresidential creature out of this world
na true baba go slow,baba of DEATH,u really change nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Masterclass32: 8:46am On May 03, 2023
Of course there was change, cos we've never had it this bad.

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by kiddkash(m): 8:47am On May 03, 2023
Indeed just not the ones you and your cohorts made us believe

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by whichway007: 8:49am On May 03, 2023
Faiththatworks:
God bless Baba Buhari.....
The pattern of criticism of Baba Buhari is the same. Some people don't even read the article before going on shameless criticism of Baba Buhari.
If the shameless PDP was building houses at the same rate that Baba Buhari constructed some house in the last 8 years maybe the housing deficit would have reduced a bit.you are a banza fool whalahi
Baba Buhari has tried his best,at least a project was started in 2017,7.5 billion was approved for the project,by May 2023,it was commissioned.
We know how these criminal politicans and criminal civil servants behave in Nigeria,after money is approved for a project,the money is squandered and embezzled, thereafter the project is abandoned for 30 years. The pattern of criminality continues and the project becomes a failed one.
If in doubt ask the criminal PDP who can't complete a simple sectariart after collecting billions during their fund raiser.
You will be shocked that the criminal PDP whose secretary is accusing Baba Buhari of incompetence collected around 5 billion naira around 12 years ago for their sectariart,yet can't finish the project, can open his dirty mouth and accuse baba Buhari of being a failure for completing a housing project of more than 100 houses with 9.5 billion naira in less than 5 years.
Please Nigerians who's the failure between the Failed PDP and Baba Buhari.
Baba Buhari you are a wonderful man,the Almighty Allah will continue to bless you and your household for the purposeful leadership you gave this country for the last 8 years.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by sslcrypt: 8:49am On May 03, 2023
Faiththatworks:
God bless Baba Buhari.....
The pattern of criticism of Baba Buhari is the same. Some people don't even read the article before going on shameless criticism of Baba Buhari.
If the shameless PDP was building houses at the same rate that Baba Buhari constructed some house in the last 8 years maybe the housing deficit would have reduced a bit.
Baba Buhari has tried his best,at least a project was started in 2017,7.5 billion was approved for the project,by May 2023,it was commissioned.
We know how these criminal politicans and criminal civil servants behave in Nigeria,after money is approved for a project,the money is squandered and embezzled, thereafter the project is abandoned for 30 years. The pattern of criminality continues and the project becomes a failed one.
If in doubt ask the criminal PDP who can't complete a simple sectariart after collecting billions during their fund raiser.
You will be shocked that the criminal PDP whose secretary is accusing Baba Buhari of incompetence collected around 5 billion naira around 12 years ago for their sectariart,yet can't finish the project, can open his dirty mouth and accuse baba Buhari of being a failure for completing a housing project of more than 100 houses with 9.5 billion naira in less than 5 years.
Please Nigerians who's the failure between the Failed PDP and Baba Buhari.
Baba Buhari you are a wonderful man,the Almighty Allah will continue to bless you and your household for the purposeful leadership you gave this country for the last 8 years.
God bless Nigeria.

Shameless worthless inept

2 Likes

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by slowice(m): 8:51am On May 03, 2023
This man can't be a real person

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Simpleshafee(m): 8:52am On May 03, 2023
Buhari, remember on the day of judgement you will account for all your deeds.

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by LaSenior: 8:53am On May 03, 2023
Draslo:

Show us the same from Jonathan's time.
Show us any point in Nigeria's history where prices of commodities reduced. Or just show me one commodity that the price has ever reduced from 1960 till now.
what are you actually supporting are you trying to say that buhari tried or what

Price of commodities has been increasing yes in the past but it wasn't felt by the masses because there were job opportunities naira was doing well but when it got to buhari turn price of commodities skyrocketed in a twinkle twinkle of an eye this same buhari you are defending failed in 1983 so please what can you blame for his failure in 1983 pls let's stop deceiving ourselves this is our country we shouldn't let politics block our sense of reasoning , today are you not feeling the heat even if you have billions stacked up one way or the other you are feeling the heat

2 Likes

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by colbycell: 8:53am On May 03, 2023
This man!
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:53am On May 03, 2023
Did you know that an Igbo Major in the military was Buried Alive in Ibadan during the Gowon Coup because he refused to obey instructions from Gowon....... #KNOW YOUR HISTORY.
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by adioolayi(m): 8:54am On May 03, 2023
Boya make you return us to where you met us...

Change truly don happen, just that this change na wa change...no be change we signed up for be this

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by NaijaCover(m): 8:54am On May 03, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by ManOfMan: 8:55am On May 03, 2023
This man should just shut up and quietly go. Stop insulting our sensibilities

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Faithful999: 8:56am On May 03, 2023
Good
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Mrpojj(m): 8:56am On May 03, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/I-have-delivered-on-change-agenda-Buhari
Nothing we no go see for this man hand

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Amb1045(m): 8:57am On May 03, 2023
Greedy people are dangerous people.
Disassociate yourself from people when you discover they have sense of greed in them.

Greedy people are the cause of most sufferings in the world, they are never contented, they want everything for themselves including what belongs to others. Keeping them close to you is tantamount to endangering yourself. They want what belongs to you, she wants your wealthy, good looking husband, he wants your beautiful wife because to him what is good should be his.

They double cross in business deals, or wants higher shares, they borrows and refuse to pay back even though they have what it takes to pay back, they could keel you to have everything to themselves, to them you don’t have need for what belongs to you, they should be in possession of everything, they should be the one giving you tips, while you continuously beg them to be relevant. They enjoy your dependence on them, set yourself free from such people at all cost.

As friends, they want to boss you, they want to be praised, they should be the only one to enjoy every accolade. They don’t really celebrate your solo wins, in families, they don’t want their siblings to be greater than them, they want to be breadwinner at all costs even if they are poor, their concern is no one should have more reverence than them, they don’t wish anyone have what they could not get.

Greediness is the reason Africa is underdeveloped, As politicians, they never rest, they want to remain in power till eternity, this is why you will see a governor finish his tenure and he will not pack his things and go home in peace, he wants to plant his stooge in office so he can still have control over the state, he ought to somehow continue to be in charge after 8 years, then he goes to continue in the senate, like it should be him, him and him, insatiable glutton, they loot much more than they can ever spend while the people suffer for it. They don’t care how you feel.

Greed has dealt so much with the human race especially in Africa.

Greedy people should be avoided, greedy people should never get the support of the people. Everyone should isolate themselves from greedy people.

Greed is satanic,
Greed is unholy
Greed is ungodly.

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Edipet(m): 8:59am On May 03, 2023
Yes. You have
Rice From 8k to 40k

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by IPDGP: 8:59am On May 03, 2023
From poor to worst

No worry Jagaban will fix it all

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Confirm4real(m): 8:59am On May 03, 2023
Okay o!

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Juju70(m): 9:01am On May 03, 2023
Abeg kia kia commot....

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by JaySmart4422: 9:02am On May 03, 2023
If your kind of leadership is the only thing a leader has to offer then
You are not qualify to hold any position

You , family and friends may be proud of you

But how about the millions of people you rule are they proud of you ?

What will they remember you for ?

Many of you leaders fail to deliver on your promises because you surround yourself with people who will never tell you the truth

People who will mislead you all for the benefit of their stomach

It is a shame that Nigeria an Nigerians have be reduced to nothing during your regime

I don't Envy your style of leadership .

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by SalamRushdie: 9:04am On May 03, 2023
You change Nigerians from average people to the poorest people on earth

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:05am On May 03, 2023
Lol. This guy. Lol. Who knows how he really sees everything. Maybe he's been honest. Power must have the ability to blind the people wielding it to reality.

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Nobody: 9:05am On May 03, 2023
Bastard. Deliver kee you there. Very disgusting, disconnected, deluded sociopath.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by MrDoGood(m): 9:06am On May 03, 2023
Just look at
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Lovenorth: 9:07am On May 03, 2023
What is wrong with this pathological machine?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASU Fees,Ebola : Fashola Seeks permission To Re - Order Budget / Sola Yomi-Ajayi Appointed To USA EXIM’s Africa Advisory Committee / Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.