Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,406 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari (10069 Views)

Some Nigerians Use Religion To Advance Political Agenda – Buhari / Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians / Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by TOSMAK007(m): 9:07am On May 03, 2023
Dandsome:
That's right. But the point is what did you change?

From good to bad, bad to worse or bad to good?
* That’s a wonderful question to ask the clone🙇‍♂️

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Landmine1: 9:11am On May 03, 2023
You have delivered on your own change agenda. Abeg this 4 weeks should do and come so people will be rid of your government.

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 9:15am On May 03, 2023
# usual bullocks for Brainless buffoons and doomed zombies! undecided..
The integrity deficient scammer is high on cow dung again with his unending lies, deceit and propagandas undecided
Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by lewis33(m): 9:16am On May 03, 2023
How can all these be blessing? Or are you being sarcastic? 😁 grin grin
LionTiger:
Nigeria is blessed with multi dimentional comedians. Rascals, Executives. Illiterates, etc.
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Landmine1: 9:16am On May 03, 2023
Draslo:

Show us the same from Jonathan's time.
Show us any point in Nigeria's history where prices of commodities reduced. Or just show me one commodity that the price has ever reduced from 1960 till now.
never reduced but never Quadrupled in price unlike the animal currently blabbing about change.

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Minime10(f): 9:16am On May 03, 2023
Who be this🖕
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by correctguy101(m): 9:17am On May 03, 2023
True talk His Excellency President Muhamadman Buhari
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Musisco01(m): 9:17am On May 03, 2023
Its only our Lord the Almighty (Allah) who will help me ask Buhari the failure! Not much i can Express myself on. But there is God we serve though.

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by baconline(m): 9:20am On May 03, 2023
Obviously not in touch with reality,how would he know

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by benjaminlawson(m): 9:20am On May 03, 2023
Draslo:

Show us any point in Nigeria's history where prices of commodities reduced. Or just show me one commodity that the price has ever reduced from 1960 till now.

You are hypocrite, even if the price of goods will not be reduced, it is suppose to increase at 400% to 800%. As you can see from the table shown, on page one, rice was 8,000 to 45,000 naira, fuel 85 to 300 naira, Dollar from 190 naira to 750 naira, gas, air fare, debt level have increased within this range, corruption has gone to the level that income generating agencies are generating income for their personal use, this makes nnpc not to generate a kobo to the federation account for nearly a year in 2022. Now mathematician in the house should calculation the rate of prise change, just within 8 years. In previous administration, the rate of change from one government to another before this government is always less than 100%. These are what we have at hand that the president claimed he has fulfilled his promise, he is not the one to judge himself, the electorate that put him there are in the best position to evaluate his performance, if we send our children to school, it is the teacher who will evaluate the child, self judgment by the children will not be acceptable to a sane parent.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Negroid001(m): 9:24am On May 03, 2023
Na Corona let us know say no be Buhari dey worry this country. They approved palliatives and it got hoarded by miscreants, yet everyone was putting the blame on Buhari. I won't be shocked if that's how other progressive plans got sabotaged by the same greedy politicians around him.
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Sermwell(m): 9:25am On May 03, 2023
Draslo:

There was no time in the history of this country where the price of goods doubled or trippled from just one regime to another. There may be increase in price but not doubled or trippled. E.g price of rice from 10k to 30k grin Haba.
Let's stop defending evil cry

2 Likes

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Burgerlomo: 9:26am On May 03, 2023
😂
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by bluefilm: 9:28am On May 03, 2023
Everybody has their own opinion.

But it doesn't necessarily have to be the reality/truth.

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by mrhumsoft(m): 9:30am On May 03, 2023
Buhari has done well somewhere in Niger Republic and not in Nigeria. That is what he saying... You all could recall the statement he made that if when he leave office and he is disturbed, he will run to Niger. That is the place he has actually prepared and perhaps did well. After destroying Nigeria how will he stay? No now....!!!
If Tinubu should be allowed to become President, after he too would have finally destroyed Nigeria, he too will run to Guinea Republic.
All these men are not truly Nigerians that is why they don't have the interest of Nigeria in their hearts.

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 9:30am On May 03, 2023
Yes o!... Little wonder the shithole the POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD undecided
Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Donedeal1(m): 9:35am On May 03, 2023
Self praise, no praise

Living in illusion
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by taneez(f): 9:36am On May 03, 2023
benjaminlawson:

You are hypocrite, even if the price of goods will not be reduced, it is suppose to increase at 400% to 800%. As you can see from the table shown, on page one, rice was 8,000 to 45,000 naira, fuel 85 to 300 naira, Dollar from 190 naira to 750 naira, gas, air fare, debt level have increased within this range, corruption has gone to the level that income generating agencies are generating income for their personal use, this makes nnpc not to generate a kobo to the federation account for nearly a year in 2022. Now mathematician in the house should calculation the rate of prise change, just within 8 years. In previous administration, the rate of change from one government to another before this government is always less than 100%. These are what we have at hand that the president claimed he has fulfilled his promise, he is not the one to judge himself, the electorate that put him there are in the best position to evaluate his performance, if we send our children to school, it is the teacher who will evaluate the child, self judgment by the children will not be acceptable to a sane parent.

You are being lenient when you say 8 years.
The first spike in increase in goods was between the end of 2014-2015. By 2016 price of things had more than doubled and it was as if Buhari had been there for more than 10 years.
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Dwana96(m): 9:46am On May 03, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/I-have-delivered-on-change-agenda-Buhari
Yes sir! You change our economy from bad to worst. Na my God go help me punish u. Agbaya oshi.
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by crackhouse(m): 9:49am On May 03, 2023
Definitely u have. All change na change. Whether from good to bad or bad to good, change na change.
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by gidgiddy: 9:51am On May 03, 2023
Draslo:

In other words, Buhari was coming to do much worse than Jonathan?

I thought he was telling you people he coming to do better?
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Uddeze1(m): 9:56am On May 03, 2023
Sometimes i wonder what these people smoke. Your administration has crippled the economy further. We were trying to manage the situation but you and other useless entitled thieves packaged lies and fed it to gullible Nigerians yet you still have the odordor to tell sane Nigerians that you delivered. Do you think we all were hypnotized Mr. failed president? You are not even qualified to be a primary school head teacher. I dunno what is to come in the coming administration but i pray we get the strength to survive it. Nigerians deserve better. We desperately crave for a country where japa won't make sense anymore.
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Debitcreditcard: 9:57am On May 03, 2023
Buhari
You really brought change to this country.
CHANGE!!!
May these changes also change your generation life.
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by EnterpriseMan: 10:00am On May 03, 2023
Can someone pls define a clown for me embarassed embarassed
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by nedu666: 10:01am On May 03, 2023
Sermwell:

There was no time in the history of this country where the price of goods doubled or trippled from just one regime to another. There may be increase in price but not doubled or trippled. E.g price of rice from 10k to 30k grin Haba.
Let's stop defending evil cry

Abeg free the guy. He is doing the work he is paid for abi u want hunger to kill him grin
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by seunayantokun(m): 10:13am On May 03, 2023
Wicked shameless liar! May your punishment be multiplied for that heartless falsehood.
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Iluvmycontr3: 10:17am On May 03, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Chai

An unpresidential creature out of this world

You are forever blessed and highly favoured for knowing and saying this👀👀👀🤝

I think most of the Fulanis are something else..

1 Like

Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Tymk: 10:19am On May 03, 2023
Person wey change dollar from less than 200bto almost 800 no try?
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by DOM7: 10:25am On May 03, 2023
The old man don't know there's a negative change.
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by aloaye11: 10:33am On May 03, 2023
He truly brought changer from better to worse , an evil change for that matter. If this is the kind of development he wish for Nigerians then we reject it. Painful one can't read the future, this man no deserve a local govt councilor, I regretted ever even giving my vote to this man, our parents told us but we couldn't listen that Buhari brings nothing but hardship, may we never see a Buhari in our lives, amen. My brother enter town u go know say people day suffer I swear
Re: I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 10:38am On May 03, 2023
This useless man still get mouth to talk. His government is the worst in the history of mankind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Ex- CBN Gov Godwin Emefiele Refunds N4trn To FG Coffers / Boko Haram Ambush Kills A Policeman, Injures Another In Borno / Alhassan Ado Doguwa Faces Sanction Over Comments On Electoral Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.