Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers (30620 Views)

NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by tesppidd: 10:47am On May 03, 2023
obalola007:
Throughout the 8 years tenure of Buhari, Tinubu didn't interfere with his government other than nominating Osinbajo as VP. After primaries
Amaechi/Emefiele and Osinbajo with there likes formed a caucus against Tinubu. And Amaechi has shown his body language to Tinubu that he's not going to work for him.
na shame dey catch Amaechi.
What about Wike.?

For years he showed his disdain for Buhari, for APC and for Tinubu.

But today he running around them, trying to please them and laughing at every dry joke Tinubu cracks.?

Abi shame dey catch Wike?
Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by tesppidd: 10:49am On May 03, 2023
casualobserver:

I forgot to add that not only does he have no electoral value, he was working for Atiku. This is the reason Cole was snubbed by Tinubu when he won and he came to visit.
Show proof that Amaechi worked for Atiku.

Just as we call all show the proof that Wike worked for Tinubu.

Sow the proof of Amaechi working for Atiku or zip it forever.
Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by WorldRichest: 11:12am On May 03, 2023
tesppidd:
Stop being silly.

Amaechi has never been an ass kisser busy body like Wike.

It was clear to Amaechi from the onset that Tinubu wanted to work with a willing Wike who is the governor.

So what did you expect Amaechi to do? Continue gumming Tinubu and force himself on him?

Tinubu and his men in the same APC as Amaechi continued trooping to Portharcourt to see Wike and never saw Amaechi.
I guess some of them where jealous of how Buhari loved Amaechi over 8 years.

Amaechi basically stayed on his lane.
This shows character and principle.

If you were Tinubu, will you ever work with Amaechi? Nyezom Wike the wicked on delivered about 1.4 Mullion votes to Goatluck Jonathan and Atikulation Abubakar in 2015 and 2019 respectively, while Rotimi Amaechi delivered just about 100,000 votes to Buhari on the two occasions. Even the governorship elections done on the two occasions, Amaechi and his candidates were beaten blue black even while Amaechi was sitting governor in 2015.

Tell me why any sensible politician will work with such a catastrophic loser.
Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by Lithiumite: 11:19am On May 03, 2023
tesppidd:
Stop being silly.

It was clear to Amaechi from the onset that Tinubu wanted to work with a willing Wike who is the governor.

So what did you expect Amaechi to do? Continue gumming Tinubu and force himself on him?

Tinubu and his men in the same APC as Amaechi continued trooping to Portharcourt to see Wike and never saw Amaechi.

Amaechi only made tinubu's decision to work with wike easier with his attitude towards the campaigns since he lost the primaries,he also made the option for wike to align with tinubu also very easy for him because wike was already an orphan and was out in the rain all along and was ready to clutch at anything tinubu threw at him........tinubu also already knew amaechi wasn't reliable and ge went with someone with a bigger stake to offer.....what was it amaechi stood to offer,he allowed himself to be used by the cabal and they left him high and dry forgetting there are no quick fixes to becoming Nigerian president anymore, you have to work really hard for it.

He is now crying that he is being dumped into political oblivion......good riddance!!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by Stylz69(m): 11:48am On May 03, 2023
Our governors love flyovers… e get why
Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by tesppidd: 12:03pm On May 03, 2023
WorldRichest:

If you were Tinubu, will you ever work with Amaechi? Nyezom Wike the wicked on delivered about 1.4 Mullion votes to Goatluck Jonathan and Atikulation Abubakar in 2015 and 2019 respectively, while Rotimi Amaechi delivered just about 100,000 votes to Buhari on the two occasions. Even the governorship elections done on the two occasions, Amaechi and his candidates were beaten blue black even while Amaechi was sitting governor in 2015.

Tell me why any sensible politician will work with such a catastrophic loser.
lol

It is very easy to win with PDP in the South South just as it is very easy to win with APC in the North West.
It easy as difficult to win with APC in Rivers as it is difficult to win with PDP in Borno.

Flip the coin and put Amaechi in PDP and put Wike in APC and see what happens.
Amaechi will win massively while Wike will flop in Rivers.

So don't make a god out of Wike, simply because he remains on the PDP bandwagon.

Rivers state is naturally a PDP state and it is not because of Wike.

Also I tell you, before Wike there was Patience Jonathan.
She held his hand and made him governor.

Before Wike even knew what politics was, Rivers state was already a massive PDP stronghold.

And don't get it twisted, I have said it before, if I was Tinubu I would also work with Wike not Amaechi.

No politician will see a willing state governor and not work with him even if he was of the opposition party.

The issue here is how Amaechi decides to handle Tinubu's preference for Wike.

Does he run around chasing Tinubu and begging him or does he maintain his lane and refuse to kiss asss?

Amaechi has chosen to damn the consequence and stay on his own.

And he is responsible for his actions.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by olamike02: 12:34pm On May 03, 2023
tesppidd:
Stop being silly.

Amaecho is a sore looser. The marathon he ran where did it take him to.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by tesppidd: 12:52pm On May 03, 2023
olamike02:

Amaecho is a sore looser. The marathon he ran where did it take him to.
You people should stop calling these people losers.

These guys have billions and can sleep in any city they want,; Madrid, London, Paris, Moscow.

While you sit there struggling for 3 square meals and calling them losers.

Worst still, the mercy of the Lord is such that they may still make Heaven while you don't.

2023 has gone far oohh
Try and receive sense oohh

grin
Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by biggie73(m): 1:13pm On May 03, 2023
tesppidd:
Stop being silly.

...the results of every action is evidence. Jagaban won Rivers and the presidency.
Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by ashawopikin(m): 1:23pm On May 03, 2023
Wike wan use flyovers kee Rivers people grin
Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by adekolaelect(m): 1:40pm On May 03, 2023
mycar:

you are unintelligent
only your thought .
Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by Basic123: 2:22pm On May 03, 2023
tesppidd:
Stop being silly.

😆

Amaechi is rather pained by his defeat ,false sense if importance ans lack of relevance.
1270 to 370+
It was an humiliating defeat by the said annointed.

A president elect will be jealousy of a just beloved minister by a failed president?

Is your brain really working?

The first person BAT visited after the primary was Amaecji,but he didn't reciprocate the gesture why must TINUBU attach any importance to a lightweight politician that never grew his party in his state?
Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by GodIsBiafran: 3:18pm On May 03, 2023
tesppidd:
Stop being silly.

Bia, lets be honest for once. Ever since Tilumbu won the apshit nomination, Amechi has been DEEPLY bitter and envious. Don't sugar coat it. We're not children here.
Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by tesppidd: 3:36pm On May 03, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

Bia, lets be honest for once. Ever since Tilumbu won the apshit nomination, Amechi has been DEEPLY bitter and envious. Don't sugar coat it. We're not children here.
How did you see Amaechi deeply bitter?

Let's not be hypocritical about this. That's the problem with you lots.

You do worse in your closet but come out criticizing others.

If someone goes about making friends with your rival or enemy, tell me you are going to embrace the person.

Tell me.

Tinubu and his men continued to troop in to embrace Wike

That was Amaechi's grouse.

Anybody would not be happy about that.

Stop being a big hypocrite.
Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by GodIsBiafran: 3:39pm On May 03, 2023
tesppidd:
How did you see Amaechi deeply bitter?

Let's not be hypocritical about this. That's the problem with you lots.

You do worse in your closet but come out criticizing others.

If someone goes about making friends with your rival or enemy, tell me you are going to embrace the person.

Tell me.

Tinubu and his men continued to troop in to embrace Wike

That was Amaechi's grouse.

Anybody would not be happy about that.

Stop being a big hypocrite.

Amechi's bitterness started in Abuja right after the apshit nomination contest. You got your timeline ENTIRELY upside down. Here is the correct timeline. Amechi rejected Tilumbu's offer to work together, then Tilumbu reached out to Nweke. Get it?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by tesppidd: 3:43pm On May 03, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

Amechi's bitterness started in Abuja right after the apshit nomination contest. You got your timeline ENTIRELY upside down. Here is the correct timeline. Amechi rejected Tilumbu's offer to work together, then Tilumbu reached out to Nweke. Get it?
Lies.

Amaechi got a visit from Tinubu, Amaechi also attended a function, I think a dinner or something in honour of Tinubu.

The problem started when Tinubu started sending Fayemi, Gbaja and co to woo Wike when he had issues with Atiku and Ayu.

Get your shiit together.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by GodIsBiafran: 3:46pm On May 03, 2023
tesppidd:
Lies.

Amaechi got a visit from Tinubu, Amaechi also attended a function, I think a dinner or something in honour of Tinubu.

The problem started when Tinubu started sending Fayemi, Gbaja and co to woo Wike when he had issues with Atiku and Ayu.

Get your shiit together.

That was later. You're wrong. I understand zoo politics better than you. Now, REST!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by tesppidd: 5:29pm On May 03, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

That was later. You're wrong. I understand zoo politics better than you. Now, REST!
I just cross checked some dates now;

January 9th 2023, Amaechi attends Tinubu's campaign rally in Adamawa.

February 15th 2023, Tinubu and some APC governors visit Wike.

What do you make of the timelines above?

Rest.
Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by Codes151(m): 6:29pm On May 03, 2023
tesppidd:
Seriously?

Amaechi can't stand where Wike stands?

Delusions of grandeur!

That's the kind of propaganda Wike and his people keep shoving up your assss?

Wike's life ambition is to out do Amaechi.

Amaechi has set standards for Wike to follow, home and away..

The picture will be clearer when Wike leaves office.

That's why he is gumming Tinubu and APC upandan.
APC dey mad.
thats my view...
but u igbos should focus on the lack of anything in ur state and stop putting nose on other states.
focuz on ur governors maybe we for d see road drive pass

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by GodIsBiafran: 8:27pm On May 03, 2023
tesppidd:
I just cross checked some dates now;

January 9th 2023, Amaechi attends Tinubu's campaign rally in Adamawa.

February 15th 2023, Tinubu and some APC governors visit Wike.

What do you make of the timelines above?

Rest.

Amechi finally showed face in January. When was the APC primary? Mumu. Rest!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by 7upnigeria: 8:32pm On May 03, 2023
tesppidd:
Stop being silly.

Nothing like principle Chairman. Nigeria politics is for hard metals. Amaechi no hard reach. If Amaechi had Principles, he wouldnt have decamped to APC to run things with people like Buhari (the killer) and people in that party. Amaechi that knelt down for Tinubu b4 elections and d man walked out on him. Politically, hes not even strong in Rivers state
Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by tesppidd: 9:28pm On May 03, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

Amechi finally showed face in January. When was the APC primary? Mumu. Rest!
Don't be an idiot..

We don't have the details of every discussion they had.

I am only pointing out that as late as Jan 2023 Amaechi still attended Tinubu's campaign.

Then after that Tinubu still chased after Wike by visiting him Feb 2023.

Abi na sawdust dey your brain ni?
Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by tesppidd: 9:34pm On May 03, 2023
7upnigeria:

Nothing like principle Chairman. Nigeria politics is for hard metals. Amaechi no hard reach. If Amaechi had Principles, he wouldnt have decamped to APC to run things with people like Buhari (the killer) and people in that party. Amaechi that knelt down for Tinubu b4 elections and d man walked out on him. Politically, hes not even strong in Rivers state
You don't even know the meaning of principles.

You're probably a teenager who was not into politics in 2014.

*Amaechi had principles that's why he didn't allow Patience Jonathan just collect mic from his hand at a campaign and not do anything about it.

*Amaechi had principles that's why he had issues with Jonathan and his wife seeding Soku oil wells to Bayelsa, wells that Wike is enjoying today.

*Amaechi had principles that's why he didn't allow it when Jonathan tried to use the 16 is greater than 19 mathematical formula to remove him as chairman of the governors forum.

*Amaechi had principles that's why he didn't tolerate Jonathan and his wife for bringing Joseph Mbu to oppress him as a sitting governor.

Amaechi had principles that's why he decamped to APC instead of facing humiliation from Jonathan and Mama Peace.

Now run off to bed little kid.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by passmas4u(m): 10:21pm On May 03, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Wike is working

Just one LGA has over 15 flyovers, from odili to wike… wike built only flyovers and roads centred within 2LGAs, but couldn’t complete a cassava factory of less than 100million. He went to Lagos and gave the women 300million… only in Nigeria we celebrate stupidity.
Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by stuffs2002: 11:53pm On May 03, 2023
Parachoko:
Amechi is a sore loser and a horrible politician

He ruined his political career because he lost a free and fair APC primary election

I don't know what he feels like, did he want the party to hand the ticket over to him on a platter of gold? 😄

He lost his party primary election, instead of him to work for his party after his loss, he dey do strong head

He's going to be politically useless very soon

Ameachi is trully a sore loser and a very IRATIONAL loser.

After the APC primaries, Ameachi was the first person Tinubu visited but he was acting upandan
Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by Donedeal1(m): 8:13am On May 04, 2023
tesppidd:
lol

Amaechi's biggest regret is your biggest life ambition.

Am sure you would rather be popular and rich like this Amaechi who has gone into political history than be the nobody you are today and forever.
Papa ameachi,Pele oh,you did not even know what you are talking about

If you feels you can't attain that which he had it's okay. But for people like us even right now am better off than that your tin god.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi / Anti, Pro-Akpabio Protesters Storm National Assembly Over NDDC Probe / Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.