Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions (16604 Views)

Tribunal Hears Obi’s Motion Today, Atiku’s On Tinubu’s Citizenship Tomorrow / Tribunal Hears Atiku’s Motion Seeking Access To INEC Server / BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by Tareq1105: 11:18am On May 03, 2023
Burruchaga71:
The battle that will determine if we are still going to be one or everyone answers him papa name..

Nigeria shall remain one nation under Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by IBENUALHASSAN(m): 11:21am On May 03, 2023
The Election has come and gone and a winner has emerged.I'm expecting that by now P.O and the Obidient movement, would have begun to strategize on how to sustain and maintain the massive support they enjoyed in the just concluded presidential election.
In my opinion,the court case is another grand skim to create distractions in the LP camp thereby depleting the massive support it has enjoys.
I honestly feel that the outcome of the judgement of the presidential election tribunal,will either make or mar the LP going into the 2027 elections.
As a people,we should know when to stop. There's a saying that "No be who first go court they win case",please someone should advice P.O and labour party movement to take a chill pill.
Let's pray that every party involved in the election petition abides by the court vedict.Nigeria as a country already has so many fault lines.
I pray the judgement of the election tribunal doesn't snowball into another crises,We should, as a people do everything humanly possible to avoid anything that will lead to needless and senseless killing and unwanted distraction of property.
With the war going on in Sudan, Nigerians are scrambling to come back home,God forbid it happens in Nigeria then where do we run to.
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by okorogodwin4(m): 11:27am On May 03, 2023
It's time to reclaim the stolen mandate

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by MartinsD12(m): 11:52am On May 03, 2023
garfield1:

Did the north vote obi
Did you vote at all ?
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by whitekad(m): 11:54am On May 03, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
The stolen mandate will be retrieved and all the people that played part in this rape on our democracy will go down

God bless his Excellency and Nigerians choice, Mr Peter Gregory OMOWALE Obi
since u and ur Obi supporters have been crying, which evidence have u pile up against the election rigging and where in particular did the election was rigged. Have u forgotten the all south east results, where in Nigeria does that kind of results happened. U are not serious at all.
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by SLOVFO(m): 11:54am On May 03, 2023
Bobloco:

Responding to Obi’s petition, Tinubu, in a preliminary objection he filed alongside his Vice-President-elect, maintained that the LP standard bearer lacked the locus to challenge his election victory.

He argued that Obi was not validly nominated to contest the presidential election in line with the mandatory provisions of sections 77(2) and (3) of the Electoral Act, 2022.

He insisted that Obi’s name was not found in the register of members of the LP, noting that he defected to the party from the PDP, less than 30 days before the primary election that produced him as a presidential candidate, was conducted

How true is this?
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by garfield1: 11:55am On May 03, 2023
MartinsD12:

Did you vote at all ?

The north voted tinubu,obi failed woefully
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by sekundosekundo: 11:56am On May 03, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
AS MUCH AS I LOVE PETER OBI

HE WILL LOSE VERY MISERABLY IN COURT

OBIDENTS SHOULD STOP PUSHING PETER OBI TO GO AND DISGRACE HIMSELF.

ONCE TINUBU WINS THIS CASE
THE WAY HE WILL DEAL WITH PETER OBI WILL BE SO BAD

EVEN OHANEZE HAS GOTTEN SENSE AND STARTED SUPPORTING TINUBU

THE WORST PART IS THAT I WAS ONCE AN OBIDENT, ITS BETTER TO ACCEPT REALITY THAN TO BE DELUSIONAL

People with this kind of mind set struggled to succeed in life. I just hope you're doing well.
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by Konjiboii: 12:02pm On May 03, 2023
Alot of people will believe in God after the verdict of this presidency, whatever the outcome be very wary of yoruba people.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by OKOATA(m): 12:19pm On May 03, 2023
olas24u:

Why do you hate tinubu so much?he never governed any Eastern States, he was never a minister, he was a senator representing lagos.so why the hatred.I have known tinubu since 1992
How can I be yoruba and hate Tinubu, oga use your head. Just because I'm a Yoruba guy does that mean democracy should be truncated? You guys always feel this is a party thing. Wait till the table turns on you and no one to cry to and the judicial system fvkcs you up. And pls try to grow up with this eastern rubbish and always believing everyone is Ibo. Is Obasanjo ibo, is afenifere ibo. Think before you talk. You say you no Tinubu, Tinubu has personally given me a check with money 🤑 before but no need for story. I don't want anything happening to that guy on sit and another Northerner rule again. I guess you don't think that way because you are using Buharis health then as a yard stick. I hope you open your eyes.
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by MartinsD12(m): 12:24pm On May 03, 2023
garfield1:

The north voted tinubu,obi failed woefully
You have nothing reasonable to say don't quote me.
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by olas24u(f): 1:44pm On May 03, 2023
OKOATA:
How can I be yoruba and hate Tinubu, oga use your head. Just because I'm a Yoruba guy does that mean democracy should be truncated? You guys always feel this is a party thing. Wait till the table turns on you and no one to cry to and the judicial system fvkcs you up. And pls try to grow up with this eastern rubbish and always believing everyone is Ibo. Is Obasanjo ibo, is afenifere ibo. Think before you talk. You say you no Tinubu, Tinubu has personally given me a check with money 🤑 before but no need for story. I don't want anything happening to that guy on sit and another Northerner rule again. I guess you don't think that way because you are using Buharis health then as a yard stick. I hope you open your eyes.

You are all obidents,did obasanjo win any elections in the southwest.forget afenifere most are CIA agents.
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by Fearyourcreator: 1:48pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:
Formality. The fate already sealed
You dey mind them
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by Jagaban2012: 1:51pm On May 03, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
The stolen mandate will be retrieved and all the people that played part in this rape on our democracy will go down

God bless his Excellency and Nigerians choice, Mr Peter Gregory OMOWALE Obi

Yes...the mandate that Ekpa Simeon has kept for him will.be given to.him...he belong there...he knows them...they are part of him...he is a bonafide member
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by garfield1: 1:51pm On May 03, 2023
MartinsD12:

You have nothing reasonable to say don't quote me.

I will quote you till you stop vonitting trash.obi lost,thats all
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by olas24u(f): 2:00pm On May 03, 2023
OKOATA:
Devolution of powers within 72hrs will make the presidency unattractive to anybody .so I don't know what you are writing about.The north have 2 dry ports one in kano ,one in kaduna, they have booming leather export ,leather tanning ,they have factories making Turkish rugs,they have chicken and beef processors. With the mineral under the ground,plutonium an element of.califonium,lithium, gold ,does guys are ready for Devolution of powers.Kaduna state now has an increased IGR around 42 billion.Ogun state has a cargo port lagos has one more port .the east have a dry port in onitsha, so Devolution of powers can be done easily.
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by OKOATA(m): 2:11pm On May 03, 2023
olas24u:

Devolution of powers within 72hrs will make the presidency unattractive to anybody .so I don't know what you are writing about.The north have 2 dry ports one in kano ,one in kaduna, they have booming leather export ,leather tanning ,they have factories making Turkish rugs,they have chicken and beef processors. With the mineral under the ground,plutonium an element of.califonium,lithium, gold ,does guys are ready for Devolution of powers.Kaduna state now has an increased IGR around 42 billion.Ogun state has a cargo port lagos has one more port .the east have a dry port in onitsha, so Devolution of powers can be done easily.
Ok noted.
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by Burruchaga71(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2023
Tareq1105:

Nigeria shall remain one nation under Tinubu.
U wish
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by MartinsD12(m): 2:35pm On May 03, 2023
garfield1:

I will quote you till you stop vonitting trash.obi lost,thats all
Learn English language first, go back to kindergarten.
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by ZaramT: 3:09pm On May 03, 2023
Tinubu's disgrace to start on Monday
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:12pm On May 03, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Yes that’s why he couldn’t win just 5 states in the North..

Yeye de smell
And tinubu couldn't win his States Lagos and Osun
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by GodIsBiafran: 3:14pm On May 03, 2023
Obi is wasting his time. Give us Biafra Referendum. That's the hope of Igbos and SS.
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by Emola12(m): 3:17pm On May 03, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Bro if you like cry from now till tomorrow. Tinubu is our president. As much as it pains me to admit it, fighting him in court will NEVER work. Trust me APC get court for their pocket.
I wish you guys can see the bigger picture and five tinubu a chance
Tinubu is far different from buhari
Trust me, Nigeria under tinubu will do wonders just give him some time in power and you will understand
bro can you run away from your shadow Tinubu will return that mandate by God grace

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by SultanOfAbia: 3:27pm On May 03, 2023
Emola12:
bro can you run away from your shadow Tinubu will return that mandate by God grace
Nothing like God's grace in politics
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by garfield1: 4:43pm On May 03, 2023
MartinsD12:

Learn English language first, go back to kindergarten.

Tinubu thrashed and rubbish obi
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by lildush(m): 8:15pm On May 03, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Bola Tinubu can buy anything and anyone. Are you sure he hasn't bought Atiku to start with?

Atiku have been paid off already. That is why he doesn't care anymore. He just filed his petition so dat his followers will not be disappointed. Tinubu can't buy Obi. Obi won the election.. we all know. Tinubu knows.. dat is y he's afraid of Obi
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by lildush(m): 8:16pm On May 03, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool

After obi was soundly, roundly and totally flogged at the poll by his Lord tinubu the jagaban...he still went to the court to challenge the victory.. the Cain obi will be flogged with this time is still been prepared from bourdillion

You are a fraudulent individual.
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by lildush(m): 8:19pm On May 03, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Yes that’s why he couldn’t win just 5 states in the North..

Yeye de smell

Do you guys truly believe the results INEC announced? Dat is the problem here..
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by Menclothing: 9:43pm On May 03, 2023
At least after this court nobody go disturb with anything online
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by cardoctor(m): 1:44am On May 04, 2023
May the best man win
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by badoh(m): 9:33am On May 04, 2023
Godjone:
First and foremost, the justices should all abide by the law.

Secondly, they should consider the merit of the case on the grounds of justice not technicalities. They should reconsider the situation of Nigeria and Nigerians. They should consider the future of even their own children and the children's yet unborn. They should allow God use them because the outgoing administration annihilated, mutilated, miam, destroyed, killed, butcher and demoralised the people.

Finally, they should take a cue from other African countries like Kenya where an election of a president elect was nullified and the right thing later done. God bless our judges. God bless the suffering Nigerian masses. We move
So because of the situation of Nigeria, they should declare somebody who lost as the winner? Don't be too emotional to call for miscarriage of justice.
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by luluosas(m): 10:47am On May 04, 2023
No worries, Obi is coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery / Aregbesola: APC Demands Judge’s Resignation Over Impeachment Call / NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.