Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions (16639 Views)

Tribunal Hears Obi’s Motion Today, Atiku’s On Tinubu’s Citizenship Tomorrow / Tribunal Hears Atiku’s Motion Seeking Access To INEC Server / BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by OKOATA(m): 9:16am On May 03, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Guy zoom ur mouth. U make no sense, just like your folks.. how una take win the election, practically you can’t prove.. who carry second sef don de one side de drink water. Na die una wan die n una go die the die.
Oga no cry ontop my mention. If I won die na your die? Why you no wait make court start make evidence show himself. Dey shook shook mouth up and down like parrot.

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by XtraFortunes: 9:16am On May 03, 2023
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by eedimo(m): 9:16am On May 03, 2023
Nigeria Judiciary that is worst than INEC?
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by victorsola: 9:16am On May 03, 2023
OKOATA:
Lots of Agbado guys will be surprised, they think APC, Buhari or the Judiciary will save them. They are in for a big surprise, Obedients don't tarry or weary, let them laugh at you but I promise you that you will smile.
you people no dey tire , u said it during primary, u said it during election una don start again for this time . Na soso heartbreak oo

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by SpartaOfLagos: 9:16am On May 03, 2023
helinues:

But at least it no go be tenant?
Obi annihilated Tinubu in Lagos while Atiku disgraced Tinubu in his state of origin, Osun state .

Tinubu isn't that more of a tough opponent . Na INEC saved his ass

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by nony43(m): 9:16am On May 03, 2023
Wahala Wahala why E no start since.
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by OKOATA(m): 9:17am On May 03, 2023
victorsola:
you people no dey tire , u said it during primary, u said it during election una don start again for this time . Na soso heartbreak oo
Don't cry bro. Na your heartbreak 💔?
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by Angelfrost(m): 9:18am On May 03, 2023
Skillibengg:
Will they allow this man to concentrate and rule us in peace?

You don't emerge winner in a ridiculously and outrageously corrupt election, and demand to be allowed to rule in peace!

Peace doesn't work that way! grin

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by TUANKU(m): 9:19am On May 03, 2023
That AA (Action Alliance) petition could have serious consequences on the election than that of LP and PDP. cool

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by olas24u(f): 9:19am On May 03, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
The stolen mandate will be retrieved and all the people that played part in this rape on our democracy will go down

God bless his Excellency and Nigerians choice, Mr Peter Gregory OMOWALE Obi

The average northerner and all their leaders,added together will never trust any igbo person .So you cannot win their votes.stop deceiving yourselves you need northwest ,northeast votes to win in a presidential elections
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by olas24u(f): 9:20am On May 03, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Guinean drug daddy. Useless shameless thief.

The drug traffickers are mostly from igboland ,that is how you get money to buy properties.
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by Emola12(m): 9:21am On May 03, 2023
citygarden:
Atiku and Peter obi will fail once again le go there. Jagaban ban to the world.
like say your ancestors nah CJN dey play shogbo

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by DMerciful(m): 9:21am On May 03, 2023
Let the court tell us if it would be televised!
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by Caramia2020(m): 9:21am On May 03, 2023
It's a waste of time and resources.
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by OKOATA(m): 9:22am On May 03, 2023
olas24u:

The average northerner and all their leaders,added together will never trust any igbo person .So you cannot win their votes.stop deceiving yourselves you need northwest ,northeast votes to win in a presidential elections
Make the average northerner rule themselves as they continue to wallow in backwardness, who really cares about the North sef. They can go fk themselves for all I care.

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by naijapikin2(m): 9:22am On May 03, 2023
Change the topic, not TINUBUS VICTORY.

TINUBUS STOLEN MANDATE.

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by helinues: 9:22am On May 03, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Obi annihilated Tinubu in Lagos while Atiku disgraced Tinubu in his state of origin, Osun state .

Tinubu isn't that more of a tough opponent . Na INEC saved his ass

True and that made him the president elect.

The nuclear reactor guy
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by thaoriginator: 9:24am On May 03, 2023
Cases will be dismissed no level
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by Emola12(m): 9:25am On May 03, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
AS MUCH AS I LOVE PETER OBI

HE WILL LOSE VERY MISERABLY IN COURT

OBIDENTS SHOULD STOP PUSHING PETER OBI TO GO AND DISGRACE HIMSELF.

ONCE TINUBU WINS THIS CASE
THE WAY HE WILL DEAL WITH PETER OBI WILL BE SO BAD

EVEN OHANEZE HAS GOTTEN SENSE AND STARTED SUPPORTING TINUBU

THE WORST PART IS THAT I WAS ONCE AN OBIDENT, ITS BETTER TO ACCEPT REALITY THAN TO BE DELUSIONAL
which means you don't want a new Nigeria and you av been sponsored by APC members to come and type rubbish here right I believe your ancestor is CJN?

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by jaxxy(m): 9:27am On May 03, 2023
The beginning of the end.

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by Emola12(m): 9:27am On May 03, 2023
The stolen mandate must be return by God grace because we don't want Osama blaidin and anini Pablo to rule us

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by correctguy101(m): 9:32am On May 03, 2023
Eediots should've fought and brought all this up to try and stop the thug boss from contesting in the first place.

Knowing Nigeria, all this pretence of going to court is just to follow due process and waste time until the swearing in then everyone will keep quiet and go home. Nothing can be done unless Tinubu is struck dead by lightning and Jagaban stand gidigba on the matter. Pretenders, all of them.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by Angelfrost(m): 9:33am On May 03, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

THE WORST PART IS THAT I WAS ONCE AN OBIDENT, ITS BETTER TO ACCEPT REALITY THAN TO BE DELUSIONAL

Everyone can't be as cowardly as you have chosen to be!

Leave Obi to fight his battles... He has earned the right!

No power can do a damn thing to Peter Obi! He has paid his dues as a Nigerian!

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by IBENUALHASSAN(m): 9:35am On May 03, 2023
I have got two words for you "WELL SAID".
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by Globad(f): 9:35am On May 03, 2023
BIZNess123:

After obi was soundly, roundly and totally flogged at the poll by his Lord tinubu the jagaban...he still went to the court to challenge the victory.. the Cain obi will be flogged with this time is still been prepared from bourdillion

They asked tortoise when he will return from his journey and he answered "until I'm disgraced"

The delusion of the losers will soon be topped with disgrace

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by Hussein035: 9:36am On May 03, 2023
OKOATA:
Lots of Agbado guys will be surprised, they think APC, Buhari or the Judiciary will save them. They are in for a big surprise, Obedients don't tarry or weary, let them laugh at you but I promise you that you will smile.

I will advise you Obi supporters to accept your president peacefully, especially the SE people because you cannot stress me and still expect anything from me. Jagaban will rule you and if you complain of marginalisation we will arrest you.

Learn to be responsible a d accept you are a loser now so that you won't lose everything otherwise go and commit suicide.
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by Enemyofpeace: 9:39am On May 03, 2023
What have they been doing since?
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by MartinsD12(m): 9:40am On May 03, 2023
Bobloco:

https://punchng.com/tinubus-victory-legal-battle-begins-monday-as-tribunal-hears-petitions/?amp
The stolen mandate must be retrieved back to mr peter obi, this kind of rigging has never happened before in Nigeria, out of all the people that contested this presidential election all other opposition parties disagree that this election was not free and fair it's fraudulent declared infact they left the inec collation center even before tinubu was fraudulently announced, no celebration anywhere in Nigeria, it's a shame and I say it again illegality cannot stand the test of time.

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by Enemyofpeace: 9:40am On May 03, 2023
OKOATA:
agidi talaka
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by benjaminlawson(m): 9:40am On May 03, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

So tinubu is now God, who deals with people contrary opinion? Go and check wicked people who has the same notion in the Bible and see their end, Pharaoh, Nebuchadnezzar, Harold just to mention a few and see there end.

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions by SultanOfAbia: 9:44am On May 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

Everyone can't be as cowardly as you have chosen to be!

Leave Obi to fight his battles... He has earned the right!

No power can do a damn thing to Peter Obi! He has paid his dues as a Nigerian!
Guy tinubu winning pain me pass you but in life you have to learn to fight another day.
Peter obi should withdrawl the case or else he will be utterly disgraced and humilated

I dont want such thing to hapoen to obi thats why the only snart thing for him to do is to make paece and find a way to still be active in tinubus govt.
he can be awarded a mister or a postion that will still make him work to make Nigeria great
Lets remove sentiments and face reality

Gbenga Olawepo: The President Nigeria Needs / Terror Threat: National Assembly Commences Stop And Search / FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S.