Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Sudan Crisis: Nigerian Students Being Prepared For Departure To Nigeria (Videos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sudan Crisis: Nigerian Students Being Prepared For Departure To Nigeria (Videos) (12491 Views)

Lagos Blueline Railway Photo Story with Time table for departure / Arrest: Rochas Okorocha College Students Protest Across Nigeria (Videos) / Edo Crisis: Nigerian Governors Forum Unite Behind Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerian Students Being Prepared For Departure To Nigeria (Videos) by helinues: 9:49am On May 03, 2023
Urheadmaster:
They are bringing back the people from one particular region leaving behind the citizens from the other regions tongue

Another victims mentality.

I thought na only SW and northerners dey Sudan

Eish
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerian Students Being Prepared For Departure To Nigeria (Videos) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 03, 2023
IamANigerianMan:
Why Abuja? 99% terrorist terrorizing Nigeria were trained in SUDAN, they should go to their states

U de fear lol
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerian Students Being Prepared For Departure To Nigeria (Videos) by Originalsly: 10:09am On May 03, 2023
Why explanation on the money and not the citizens?.... how many have been evacuated?... how many left? ... when would the last be evacuated? ... why other countries have moved almost all of their citizens out and not us? All this talk ... bit he never named the bus company nor the negotiators ..... only referred to as they.... they wanted $30K ... they said the money was finished.... they needed money for water and biscuits. If we ever find out who is they ... it will be a politician.... hostage situation all over again.
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerian Students Being Prepared For Departure To Nigeria (Videos) by Fantazy(m): 10:13am On May 03, 2023
This is a big lesson. Watch to the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT3R1RetXdI

Please SUBSCRIBE to this channel
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerian Students Being Prepared For Departure To Nigeria (Videos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:23am On May 03, 2023
Go do university for Sudan of all countries? God forbid bad thing. I rather learn mechanic work for Muda mechanic workshop
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerian Students Being Prepared For Departure To Nigeria (Videos) by motayoayinde: 10:27am On May 03, 2023
inoki247:
Buh I still dey talk m God no let me see wetin go make me carry myself go embassy nd say na Sudan be the Next country wey I dey go....

Even people living in the Midst of Iswap, Boko Haram no run leave derr state the way this people dey run...

SOME OF YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING AND WON'T KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

CITIZENS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE IN SUDAN.

PEOPLE FROM FAR BETTER COUNTRIES THAN NIGERIA ARE IN SUDAN IN LARGE NUMBERS.

NIGERIANS ARE IN SUDAN FOR THE SAME REASONS WHY BRITS, AMERICANS, CANADIANS ETC ARE IN OUR CHAOTIC NIGERIA.

THEY ARE MAKING FAR MORE MONEY THAN THEY WOULD IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES.

MANY OF OUR NIGERIAN STUDENTS IN SUDAN ARE MILLIONAIRES ALREADY, TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE HUGE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES HERE.
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerian Students Being Prepared For Departure To Nigeria (Videos) by GloriousGbola: 10:31am On May 03, 2023
naptu2:
hamid abdulmalik @hamidabdulmalik

https://twitter.com/hamidabdulmalik/status/1653428216546066433

CBN Gov Akinsola Akin🇳🇬 @cbngov_akin1

https://twitter.com/cbngov_akin1/status/1653658101512302592

Cheers.

Entitled pikin. They should send him back to shit in luxury in Sudan. Nonsense.
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerian Students Being Prepared For Departure To Nigeria (Videos) by GeneralPula: 10:41am On May 03, 2023
C2Ok:
I’m gradually starting to dislike nairaland, the tribalism is too much, you can barely read two comments before coming across disgusting provocative name calling, the future of this platform is going to become bleak if we continue this way.
Nah nairaland dey comment or nairalanders?
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerian Students Being Prepared For Departure To Nigeria (Videos) by C2Ok: 10:44am On May 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

Nah nairaland dey comment or nairalanders?
Nairalanders make up the entirety of nairaland.
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerian Students Being Prepared For Departure To Nigeria (Videos) by OBTOREPA(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2023
Na fulani I'm seeing her o
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerian Students Being Prepared For Departure To Nigeria (Videos) by wumi2017(f): 10:57am On May 03, 2023
Alhamdulillah 🙏
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerian Students Being Prepared For Departure To Nigeria (Videos) by billyG(m): 11:05am On May 03, 2023
See how hausa caps full the room.
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerian Students Being Prepared For Departure To Nigeria (Videos) by Blackman101: 11:40am On May 03, 2023
After this nonsense i hope this people go learn to seat at home and study like every other person for naija.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerian Students Being Prepared For Departure To Nigeria (Videos) by chidiokay: 12:01pm On May 03, 2023
Hambivert:
If Abike was more civilised and diplomatic many people would celebrate her. But an uncouth mouth and manner-less social media itching hands would always turn people against her despite all she strives do within her capacity.

APC won in 2015 with a promise to fight and eradicate corruption. In 2023 they are telling us they changed corruption. It is no longer a cancerous vice, it should now be celebrated.

Guilty conscience !! after all the noise turns out an Igbo man (Goeffrey onyeama) ministry of foreign affair is the one in charge not Abike Dabiri as Peter Obi and his endless mobs anticipated.

When will Igbos redirect all the curses they issue on Abike dabiri to their Son that left Igbos behind, we no apology is not in their dictionary
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerian Students Being Prepared For Departure To Nigeria (Videos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:36pm On May 03, 2023
Sudan? Weting you want learn from Susan other than hatred and violence. angrystupid rubbish student,coutonu is even London where Sudan dey.
Re: Sudan Crisis: Nigerian Students Being Prepared For Departure To Nigeria (Videos) by Deejaygold(m): 4:48am On May 04, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Students Assault Teachers In Delta / Top 10 Yoruba Names You Never Guessed Were Arabic Names. / The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.