Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Zenith Bank Test Date, Time & Venue? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Test Date, Time & Venue? (1206 Views)

DELTA State University Teaching Hospital Interview Test Date Update / Sss Aptitude Test Format (test Date 23 June) / First Bank Aptitude Test Date And Venue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Test Date, Time & Venue? by explosteve: 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2006
Hello fellow nairalanders? I was invited for an aptitude test by Zenith bank through a text message on the evening of the 1st of December, but I guess the text was rather incomplete as it had no date, time or venue. i just want to ask if someone out there is in thesame shoes with me or if complete messages were sent to some people? If yours happens to be complete, could you please fill me in on the missing information just like i stated above? God bless you richly as you take pains to do so.
, explosteve.
Re: Zenith Bank Test Date, Time & Venue? by Ifekwe: 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2006
Hi,explosteve I think you should go to their to head office to get the information you need.I missed the date for my test at zenith and ive not bn able to write it til date.i'm sure u dont want to miss dis opportunity.u can on monday 4th of dec

(1) (Reply)

Primepeople Called In Lagos / 71%: First Bank Interview / Netco Howfar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.