Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT (1569 Views)

How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT / Obi Attracted The People With The Least IQ In The Country / Keyamo Shares Videos Of PDP Members Complaining After Lagos Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by horsepower102: 10:34am On May 03, 2023
Abia state, despite its leadership challenges attracted the third most investment in Nigeria between 2019-2022.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by RAND250: 10:36am On May 03, 2023
Osun cool
Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by successmatters(m): 10:37am On May 03, 2023
Abia state is doing well, individuals in Abia are doing marvellously.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by horsepower102: 10:39am On May 03, 2023
I can’t wait until EEC construction enters full swing. More investment will pour in.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by MadamExcellency: 10:44am On May 03, 2023
It baffles me when goons that don't know where Abia State is located except for maps and what they read from the media talk nonsense of a State and a City that builds and makes people great.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by waynetee(m): 10:46am On May 03, 2023
Osun is getting stronger, lowest in unemployment and poverty rate, also the most peaceful.. I just realize it is far above Anambra in all ramifications aside population.

I will move to my home state soon cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by horsepower102: 10:47am On May 03, 2023
MadamExcellency:
It baffles me when goons that don't know where Abia State is accept for maps and the media talk nonsense of a State and a City that builds and makes people great.

They talk because they see one dirty picture of Ariaria market and assume nothing is happening in the state. Thanks to the Mods that always pushed that nonsense to front page for months.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by horsepower102: 10:52am On May 03, 2023
Construction update of the New Ariaria modern market

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by Tifnubudrugs: 11:00am On May 03, 2023
horsepower102:
Abia state, despite its leadership challenges attracted the third most investment in Nigeria between 2019-2022.

Abia State received third highest in Nigeria ahead of those claiming to be the best. Same as Anambra state. It's even much higher when add indigenous investments.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by Nice2023(m): 11:04am On May 03, 2023
successmatters:
Abia state is doing well, individuals in Abia are doing marvellously.

Education has really helped that state alot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by Nice2023(m): 11:05am On May 03, 2023
waynetee:
Osun is getting stronger, lowest in unemployment and poverty rate, also the most peaceful.. I just realize it is far above Anambra in all ramifications aside population.

I disagree with u sha on this.
Not in education,not in Business and not in investment.

5 Likes

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by horsepower102: 11:05am On May 03, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:

Abia State received third highest in Nigeria ahead of those claiming to be the best. Same as Anambra state. It's even much higher when add indigenous investments.

Yes correct. This is not including indigenous investments.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by Tifnubudrugs: 11:06am On May 03, 2023
MadamExcellency:
It baffles me when goons that don't know where Abia State is accept for maps and the media talk nonsense of a State and a City that builds and makes people great.

By the time Geometric power becomes fully functional, Aba will be the first city in Nigeria to enjoy 24 hours power supply. Add that to Enyimba economic city that is being built and a good government in place.

Aba is one of Nigeria's most industrialized cities and definitely the city with the highest number of SME's in Nigeria.

16 Likes

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by Jostoman: 11:07am On May 03, 2023
All those miscrants will just stay in the conner of their house in iragbiji or underbridge oshodi and be writing jaggons about Abia state.

11 Likes

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by horsepower102: 11:12am On May 03, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:

By the time Geometric power becomes fully functional, Aba will be the first city in Nigeria to enjoy 24 hours power supply. Add that to Enyimba economic city that is being built and a good government in place.

Aba is one of Nigeria's most industrialized cities and definitely the city with the highest number of SME's in Nigeria.

I think that Geometric will likely accomplish that between this year and next. They are still in transition since they took over from EEDC last year.

Alex Otti has one of the board members of Afrimex and Enyimba EC in his transition team.

Abia is heading in the right direction despite years of struggles.

14 Likes

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by hartopher76: 11:18am On May 03, 2023
Aba is a place where people come with sack bags and becomes landlord in three years, we must give it to them.

13 Likes

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by Earlystar698(m): 11:20am On May 03, 2023
$46B is in 4 years, meanwhile Ukraine president made more than $50B working at home in just 2 years grin
Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by horsepower102: 11:31am On May 03, 2023
Earlystar698:
$46B is in 4 years, meanwhile Ukraine president made more than $50B working at home in just 2 years grin

Imagine how much investments will be coming in if outsiders trusted Nigerian governance. Uncertainties makes investors go to other markets. Our foreign reserves are depleted and majority of our revenues are going towards servicing debt. Things like these scares investors.

10 Likes

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by waynetee(m): 11:38am On May 03, 2023
Nice2023:

I disagree with u sha on this.
Not in education,not in Business and not in investment.

Osun has 10 universities while amabra has 6.
Osun universities are the top universities in Nigeria.

Amabra IGR is 30 billion for about 10 million people
Osun IGR is 20 billion for 5 million people
Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by Nice2023(m): 11:47am On May 03, 2023
waynetee:

U can have the best university in the world in ur village yet your people would be illiterates. It is a fact and not fiction.

When it comes to ranking in education,Abia,imo and Anambra are doing so well in that area.

The most educated state in Nigeria is Imo state,followed by Lagos,Anambra and Oyo,Rivers and Ogun.

Osun is 10th.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by Nobody: 11:49am On May 03, 2023
AFFORDABLE PLOTS OF LAND FOR SALE AT ASABA ENVIRONS.

Double O Real Properties Limited situated at Km 4 Asaba/Ibusa Express way, before Immigration junction from Koka junction is selling affordable plots of land at choice locations in Asaba, Delta state. It is a fact that Asaba, capital of Delta state is one of the fastest growing cities in Nigeria and being the corridor to the South East states could be the best place to own a piece of real estate.

Double O Real Properties Ltd offer sales of affordable plots of land at the following choice location in Asaba listed below:

(1) DOUBLE O PRIME CITY ESTATE

*Size: 464 SQM (50/100)

*Title: Survey plan, Deed of Assignment

*Features include Perimeter fencing, constant electricity supply, Internal Road, drainage and secured neighborhood

*Landmark includes Asaba intl. Airport, Immigration Office, 2mins drive to Ibusa bypass and about 10mins drive to Koka junction, Asaba.

*AMOUNT: TWO MILLION NAIRA (N2,000,000) Non Negotiateable

(2) DOUBLE O PEACE-VIEW ESTATE
*Location: Along Asaba/Ibusa Expressway Opposite Chinese Construction company beside Admiralty Naval University

*Title: Survey plan, Deed of Assignment

*Features include internal roads, constant electricity supply, secured neighbourhood and built up environment

*Landmark include Admiralty University, Chinese Construction company and easy access to 2nd River Niger Bridge.

*AMOUNT: THREE MILLION NAIRA (N3,000,000) non negotiable

(3) DOUBLE O GARDEN ESTATE PHASE 2

*Title: Survey Plan, Deed of Assignment

*Features include internal graded road, constant electricity, secured neighborhood and built up environment

*Landmark include Asaba international Airport, Immigration, NSCDC and FRSC headquarters and easy access to 2nd River Niger Bridge

*AMOUNT: FOUR MILLION NAIRA (N4,000,000) Non negotiable

All lands listed are subject to inspection and verification exercise, No hidden charges, instant allocation; just buy and build

You can visit our company's headquarters at Double O Real Properties Limited Km 4 Asaba/Ibusa Express way, Immigration road, Asaba, Delta state.

For more details, check my bio and whatsapp Olifedinma on 09069062881

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by mrvitalis(m): 11:52am On May 03, 2023
horsepower102:

If those FDI are not coming from Igbos abroad then it's a disaster

FDI is sucide for a developing economy ...they should be discouraged even

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by mrvitalis(m): 11:58am On May 03, 2023
waynetee:

Land is cheaper in osun than Anambra Anambra has 7 universities ...has over 12 nursing school

There is no way you can compare Anambra and osun in my aspects of development no way absolutely

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by waynetee(m): 12:00pm On May 03, 2023
Nice2023:

U can have the best university in the world in ur village yet your people would be illiterates. It is a fact and not fiction.

When it comes to ranking in education,Abia,imo and Anambra are doing so well in that area.

The most educated state in Nigeria is Imo state,followed by Lagos,Anambra and Oyo,Rivers and Ogun.

Osun is 10th.

Lol look at you, source please.. I schooled in oau and majority are either from EKiti or Osun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by horsepower102: 12:03pm On May 03, 2023
mrvitalis:

If those FDI are not coming from Igbos abroad then it's a disaster

FDI is sucide for a developing economy ...they should be discouraged even

If you have been on nairaland long enough, you will realize that I am not a fan of FDI unless it’s coming from Igbos abroad. That said I prefer FDI that has knowledge transfer as one of its conditions.

I will always prefer local investors over foreign investors. It’s much safer for the economy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by waynetee(m): 12:09pm On May 03, 2023
mrvitalis:

Land is cheaper in osun than Anambra Anambra has 7 universities ...has over 12 nursing school

There is no way you can compare Anambra and osun in my aspects of development no way absolutely

Osun has more than 10 nursing schools, again top nursing schools in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by Nice2023(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2023
waynetee:

Lol look at you, source please.. I schooled at oau and majority are either from EKiti or Osun

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by Christistruth02: 12:24pm On May 03, 2023
waynetee:

The way Osun People are raised is that if you don’t have any work

You borrow Land Clear it and Start planting Maize and Cassava

There is no such thing as unemployment in their Native Understanding

Even the Elderly in their 80’s always raise Sheep Goats and Chickens in their Backyards

and they sell some of them whenever they need money

It is not even considered to be work but daily life

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by waynetee(m): 12:30pm On May 03, 2023
Nice2023:

Osun is 10th.

This is nysc for OAU medical students this year 2023..check the state of origin, this is same thing with UI, i will post the pictures here if you doubt.

This is to show you yoruba from osun ekiti, etc dominate the best schools in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by waynetee(m): 12:37pm On May 03, 2023
[quote author=Nice2023 post=122902851][/quote]

Baba.. Wetin u don achieve with the high literacy rate, yoruba have schooled in the past but they are wiser now, everything is not about school, some of them have diversify into handworks now which is not bad at all...

How many whites dey go school sef
Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by BLACKDICK007: 12:41pm On May 03, 2023
So how come igbos want to die in the SW instead of doing their dirty 2x2 business in the SE?
Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by Nice2023(m): 12:42pm On May 03, 2023
waynetee:

Baba.. Wetin u don achieve with the high literacy rate, yoruba have schooled in the past but they are wiser now, everything is not about school, some of them have diversify into handworks now which is not bad at all...

How many white dey go school sef

Without education I wouldn't be at home and making 20million per anuum and above without going to work for one black man called an employer.

People call me to sponsor their contracts,business. I buy equipment and tools for businesses to do well. Today,I am buying some equipment for one hospital in Abuja without going out of my house,yet I make my money and sleep well.
That is the power of a refined education.

U have to think beyond what u read in school if u really want to make it okay.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Chieftain Slams Wike, Abe’s ‘show Of Shame’ Over Ministerial Slot / Will Illorin Ban Alcohol And Start Sharia? / See How Emefiele Actually Stopped Banditry & Kidnappers Within Weeks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.