Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT (1568 Views)

How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT / Obi Attracted The People With The Least IQ In The Country / Keyamo Shares Videos Of PDP Members Complaining After Lagos Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by Jagaban2012: 12:46pm On May 03, 2023
successmatters:
Abia state is doing well, individuals in Abia are doing marvellously.

The Abia state I know is a dry land....i have been to Abia state....Arochuchuwku, Ohafia and Isialuangua comes to. mind ....

Ha!/ Abia is fu_king dry.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by mrvitalis(m): 12:47pm On May 03, 2023
waynetee:

Osun has more than 10 nursing schools, again top nursing schools in Nigeria
Top ? ..now let me ask you this how many of the owners of those 10 universities are from osun

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by mrvitalis(m): 12:48pm On May 03, 2023
horsepower102:

If you have been on nairaland long enough, you will realize that I am not a fan of FDI unless it’s coming from Igbos abroad. That said I prefer FDI that has knowledge transfer as one of its conditions.

I will always prefer local investors over foreign investors. It’s much safer for the economy
U have now been confirmed as an Igbo man ...only igbos understand this

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by KwuoteYourFada: 12:49pm On May 03, 2023
BLACKDICK007:
So how come igbos want to die in the SW instead of doing their dirty 2x2 business in the SE?
shut the f up

You talk trash aren't you ashamed people came to to take up opportunities in your region

As long as there are Yorubas flooding to Europe to work in mortuaries and washing dishes

Igbos will always go and get what they want no matter the place

And you have no right to stop them

If like make 100 Yorubas rule Nigeria
If they don't work hard enough Igbos will always be ahead

Dey play

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by waynetee(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2023
Nice2023:

Without education I wouldn't be at home and making 20million per anuum and above without going to work for one back man called an employer.

People call me to sponsor their contracts,business. I buy equipment and tools for businesses to do well. Today,I am bemuying some equipment for one hospital in Abuja without going out of my house,yet I make my money and sleep well.
That is the power of a refined education.

U have to think beyond what u read in school if u really want to make it okay.

I have mechanics, carpenters here in Ogun and Lagos that are richer than doctors.. Education is good but its becoming overhyped.. Only about 30 percent of uk citizens go to university.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:53pm On May 03, 2023
MadamExcellency:
It baffles me when goons that don't know where Abia State is accept for maps and the media talk nonsense of a State and a City that builds and makes people great.

All Abia needs now is good state governance, and for federal gov't....if it can't support the state, to hands off and not try to sabotage their interests!

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by Nice2023(m): 12:53pm On May 03, 2023
waynetee:

I have mechanics, carpenters here in Ogun and Lagos that are richer than doctors.. Education is good but its becoming overhyped.. Only about 30 percent of uk citizens go to university, they do handworks.

Same in America.

See,if u must do well in Nigeria,start looking for business to do,I mean business. My igbo brothers have learnt this long ago and that is the hidden secrets I must say that for now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by BLACKDICK007: 1:01pm On May 03, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
shut the f up

You talk trash aren't you ashamed people came to to take up opportunities in your region

As long as there are Yorubas flooding to Europe to work in mortuaries and washing dishes

Igbos will always go and get what they want no matter the place

And you have no right to stop them

If like make 100 Yorubas rule Nigeria
If they don't work hard enough Igbos will always be ahead

Dey play
yorubas only go to where is better than the SW ... Igbos claim the SE is the best, and i wonder why they die in motor accident while attempting to come to the SW ..

You lots should be staying in your region instead of comin to the SW and still crying that yorubas hate you... Stay and prosper in your region

1 Like

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by DevilsEqual(m): 1:03pm On May 03, 2023
horsepower102:
I can’t wait until EEC construction enters full swing. More investment will pour in.

But you people doubt other stats coming from statisense especially when its not in your favour

like the least poor states, least unemployment rate and so on

Dont come here to tell me you confirmed using other source cause all i'm seeing here is statisense
Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by DevilsEqual(m): 1:06pm On May 03, 2023
mrvitalis:

Land is cheaper in osun than Anambra Anambra has 7 universities ...has over 12 nursing school

There is no way you can compare Anambra and osun in my aspects of development no way absolutely
Thats fair...Good to know that no one region is way above the rest in "Every single stats pertaining development"

My own worry is why the comparison at all when one region cant take excellence in all aspect?
Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2023
Jagaban2012:

The Abia state I know is a dry land....i have been to Abia state....Arochuchuwku, Ohafia and Isialuangua comes to. mind ....

These are two villages in the Abia you call 'dry land'! You still wanna stick with your assertion?

Abiriba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqTHBeAZn_g

Arochukwu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn8pqh7PBgg

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by GABUJABOY(m): 1:26pm On May 03, 2023
The Governor did lots of roads,
Just that his Media team wasn't the best.
Watch this video, https://m.facebook.com/theAbiaInfo/videos/634336938027334/?mibextid=Nif5oz&wtsid=rdr_070MRjzBc4wcFNkL4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by GABUJABOY(m): 1:30pm On May 03, 2023
Do you know the current Governor did over 100 Roads.
https://m.facebook.com/theAbiaInfo/videos/634336938027334/?mibextid=Nif5oz&wtsid=rdr_070MRjzBc4wcFNkL4
MadamExcellency:
It baffles me when goons that don't know where Abia State is accept for maps and the media talk nonsense of a State and a City that builds and makes people great.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by waynetee(m): 1:32pm On May 03, 2023
mrvitalis:

Top ? ..now let me ask you this how many of the owners of those 10 universities are from osun

Almost all the privates aside from the ones owned by churches like Jabu, redeemer, Bowen.. Adeleke, oduduwa etc are owned by indegenes.. Same thing with the polytechnics and school of healths.
The church owned universities are also indirectly owned by yoruba men because they owned they churches.
Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by Dafresh: 1:43pm On May 03, 2023
BLACKDICK007:
So how come igbos want to die in the SW instead of doing their dirty 2x2 business in the SE?
Igbo see where to explore and they want there. Many Chinese are in Nigeria does it mean Nigeria is more developed than China? about a million Nigerians are in Sudan, how many Sudanese are in Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by successmatters(m): 2:55pm On May 03, 2023
Jagaban2012:

Haters.
Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by mrvitalis(m): 3:19pm On May 03, 2023
waynetee:

Almost all the privates aside from the ones owned by churches like Jabu, redeemer, Bowen.. Adeleke, oduduwa etc are owned by indegenes.. Same thing with the polytechnics and school of healths.
The church owned universities are also indirectly owned by yoruba men because they owned they churches.
I said osun state indigenous peoples not Yorubas
Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by waynetee(m): 3:30pm On May 03, 2023
mrvitalis:

I said osun state indigenous peoples not Yorubas

Adeboye, kumuyi and the owner of jabu are all from osun state and grew up in osun state .. Ilesha to be precise. 90% if not 100% of the private polytechnics are also owned by osun indegenes..
Interlink poly(which also has a branch in US) , ilesha city poly, the poly ife etc are all owned by indegenes... Guy these people are not just making mouth, osun people are not poor at all
Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by mrvitalis(m): 3:45pm On May 03, 2023
waynetee:

Adeboye, kumuyi and the owner of jabu are all from osun state and grew up in osun state .. Ilesha to be precise. 90% if not 100% of the private polytechnics are also owned by osun indegenes..
Interlink poly(which also has a branch in US) , ilesha city poly, the poly ife etc are all owned by indegenes... Guy these people are not just making mouth, osun people are not poor at all
Kumuyi is from ondo sir ...
Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by waynetee(m): 4:10pm On May 03, 2023
mrvitalis:

Kumuyi is 100% from erin ijesa in osun state and he own Anchor university. These are osun indegenes, even oyedepo was born and raised in osun state.
Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:24pm On May 03, 2023
mrvitalis:

osun
Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by Ttipsy(f): 4:27pm On May 03, 2023
Impressive
Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by Ttipsy(f): 4:30pm On May 03, 2023
Ogun with all the industrial hype and all that

Wtf is this list correct??

1 Like

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by OVB123: 4:52pm On May 03, 2023
hartopher76:
Aba is a place where people come with sack bags and becomes landlord in three years, we must give it to them.
A big lie
Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by OVB123: 5:24pm On May 03, 2023
Jagaban2012:

Leave that dunce alone, he thinks everybody are novice. Nonsense chestbeater.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by horsepower102: 8:20pm On May 03, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

These are two villages in the Abia you call 'dry land'! You still wanna stick with your assertion?

Abiriba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqTHBeAZn_g

Arochukwu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn8pqh7PBgg

Those are what I call country homes. Igbos have redefined the meaning of going to village. It becoming closer to going to a relaxation resort.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by MXrep: 8:55pm On May 03, 2023
mrvitalis:

U have now been confirmed as an Igbo man ...only igbos understand this
It's called "Native intelligence", that is what is lacking in yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by MXrep: 8:59pm On May 03, 2023
DevilsEqual:

But you people doubt other stats coming from statisense especially when its not in your favour

like the least poor states, least unemployment rate and so on

Dont come here to tell me you confirmed using other source cause all i'm seeing here is statisense
FDI is an empirical data

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by DevilsEqual(m): 8:41am On May 04, 2023
MXrep:

FDI is an empirical data

This doesnt address my statement
Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by JOemmy(m): 10:33am On May 04, 2023
horsepower102:
Construction update of the New Ariaria modern market

Wow this is really very massive hope they include a proper drainage the market is always heavily flooded during every raining season.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT by MadamExcellency: 10:41am On May 04, 2023
waynetee:

Kumuyi is 100% from erin ijesa in osun state and he own Anchor university. These are osun indegenes, even oyedepo was born and raised in osun state.

Wliiiams Kumuyi doesn't own Anchor University. It's own by Deeper Life Bible Church.

The only thing Kumuyi owns in his place of birth, Osun State is the house Deeper Life brethren forcefully built for him there. Nothing more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rerun: Ibos Will Vote Atiku / Reportera Owner Cries Out After brother is arrested for Fake News about Fashola / Edo Guber:senator Urhoghide,others Decamp To Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.