Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) (31285 Views)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Davefed(m): 11:50am On May 03, 2023
How this man haven't grant press interview and wants to be president baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by bolabadmus38: 11:54am On May 03, 2023
I sincerely pray that God almighty should give Asiwaju Bola Hamed Akanbi Tinubu the strength and wisdom to lead this country far better than he met it. Let's all support him. This is our country. A great nation and we are good people.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by whitekad(m): 12:00pm On May 03, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is the most loved person in Nigeria
by by the IPOB, Sam Ekpa, Biafra, unknown gun men, Monday sit at home and the Obi supporters

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Switruth: 12:09pm On May 03, 2023
demmie1:
Why everybody dey frown face? South South people no dey play abeg
u get eye
Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by zomby(m): 12:11pm On May 03, 2023
bolabadmus38:
I sincerely pray that God almighty should give Asiwaju Bola Hamed Akanbi Tinubu the strength and wisdom to lead this country far better than he met it. Let's all support him. This is our country. A great nation and we are good people.
Unfortunately, the biafran pigs don't reason this way. They hate everything, including themselves and our country, Nigeria...And have the audacity to want to lead a country that they hate so much...What a bunch of senseless fools
As far as I'm concerned, the pigs will never be happy regardless of the state of our country. We are expecting them to remain bitter towards the development/ prosperity of our country for the next 16 yrs and more. Any good news in this country is a bad news for the Igbos. This is how this hopeless losers are wired; they can't see further than the top of their flatNOSES. They lack basic decency/ common sense and morally bankrupt; everything is sentiments and emotions, with very tinny intelligence.
Expect them to continue to pump out insults, fake news, fake videos, fake pictures........But the good news is, Jagaban no send dem

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by zomby(m): 12:14pm On May 03, 2023
Let the losers continue to cry till the end of time; Nigerians have moved on
Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by zomby(m): 12:16pm On May 03, 2023
Have you noticed that little by little, the biafran pigs are starting to return into their various dark holes?
With time, they're expected to resume to killing themselves like dogs in the yeast. Please let them be; it is their right.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by learnedman(m): 12:17pm On May 03, 2023
Tinubu! another Abacha loading! grin shocked,loot like hell and die in office! grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by zomby(m): 12:18pm On May 03, 2023
learnedman:
Tinubu! another Abacha loading! grin shocked,loot like hell and die in office! grin shocked

Where is your father? How is he doing this morning?
Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by KingPure(m): 12:20pm On May 03, 2023
How please? And try to define a man of principle and integrity in the Nigeria political space.

Please don't just reply for the sake of response, let there be genuine content. It may be of help to others.

[b][/b]
Jackbaur88:
Wike is a clear example of a man without principle and integrity
Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Neyopumpin13: 12:21pm On May 03, 2023
MrColdsweat:
The people of rivers state seem very excited. grin
They are children of bitterness and confusion, May 29 will stand.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Juju70(m): 12:24pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Indicate the president elect and stop addressing him as Tinubu alone, put the president elect inside .

You say wetin? Abeg weave jor!
Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Afolabiabdullah(m): 12:24pm On May 03, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu you are welcome ✅🙌💯✌️

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:26pm On May 03, 2023
DeTruthh:

Keep deceiving yourself. When you are tired, you stop.
what has changed ?

Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by zomby(m): 12:27pm On May 03, 2023
Juju70:

You say wetin? Abeg weave jor!

Our Next president:
President-Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Ahmed Akanbi Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by olamikhail(m): 12:32pm On May 03, 2023
Because Datti doesn't have a private Jet abi?🤣
richmond500:
He even own a falcon jet while his son has $11m mansion.
Nothing will ever make me defend any politician again.
Scratch that, all of them are corrupt, they don't deserve even 1mb from my data subscription.

If I have insulted anyone here because of any politician, please forgive me, I got the advice from a mad man.
Sometime we do not really like these thieves, but the attitude of others makes us wants to defend them, they have succeeded in dividing us the youths and we begin to question our humanity.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by drlateef: 12:40pm On May 03, 2023
simfrost90210:

Define wailing..
I guess you don't know the meaning..
Whoever supports Tinubu is evil and doesn't mean well for him.. It means you could have supported your grandfather to be subjected to hard work knowing he's aging.. APC Is Evil..

Keep wailing for your loss. Nobody can stop you!!!
Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 03, 2023
trutharena:
The eagle has landed.

Bola Tinubu, the man of destiny.

Mercy! Mercy!! Mercy!!!

Romans 9:16-21 KJV

So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Jagaban2012: 12:48pm On May 03, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is the most loved person in Nigeria

Yes...is the most loved person in Agulwu, Onitsha Anambra state. But he is a religious and tribal bigot to some of us...

Gbam!
Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by damkin24(m): 12:48pm On May 03, 2023
demmie1:
Why everybody dey frown face? South South people no dey play abeg
That's what you will see but you're deaf to those shouting Jagaban
Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Bhol28: 12:50pm On May 03, 2023
This Wike man sef.I don't know what to say,but he is an achiever.His various developmental projects in Rivers speaks volume about the type of leader he really is.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Mummyfour(f): 12:52pm On May 03, 2023
richmond500:
Scratch that, all of them are corrupt, they don't deserve even 1mb from my data subscription.

If I have insulted anyone here because of any politician, please forgive me, I got the advice from a mad man.
Sometime we do not really like these thieves, but the attitude of others makes us wants to defend them, they have succeeded in dividing us the youths and we begin to question our humanity.
My thoughts too about politicians. Although you have not insulted me before, but I join you to appeal to those you have insulted to forgive you grin

These wicked politicians are not worth my saliva talk more of 1mb.

I hope other tribalistic blind followers will read your comment and receive sense
Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 03, 2023
gloryman91:
Where is Amaechi and his APC group of Rivers State ?

Romans 9 verse 15

God said I will be merciful unto whom I will be merciful and show compassion unto whom I will show compassion.

Amaechi is supposed to know despite the gangup, intricacies and frustration leading to postponement of APC primary twice because of only one person then that person is a great man.

Cashless that suffered over 100 million people because of only one person, then God is merciful unto that person.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Oluwasolaa3: 1:01pm On May 03, 2023
Our president you are welcome to River state
Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Sultty(m): 1:02pm On May 03, 2023
GeneralPula:
Olori oko Bam Bam!

God bless PH city
God bless Nigeria..

Everywhere is Cornified grin
get a life. gosh go and eat your corn and cassava alone
Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Afamed: 1:03pm On May 03, 2023
Reinaldo:

If e pain you, start your own movement

I wouldnt start a zombedent movement
Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:04pm On May 03, 2023
Maximum love
Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by olaoye2008: 1:16pm On May 03, 2023
JAGABAN is HERE
THE LION OF AFRICA
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
THE HISTORY WILL NOT FORGET THESE DAYS.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by boldtruthalways: 1:24pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Indicate the president elect and stop addressing him as Tinubu alone, put the president elect inside .
Not only inside, on top too, Mu^2.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Nicolo360: 1:26pm On May 03, 2023
Djele:
The fraudulent votes wike gave to tinubu will make him lose at the court. Tinubu is wasting his time. When the youths will revolts, wike will be sent to jail.

Good, but don’t forget to lead the front row.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Alary: 1:27pm On May 03, 2023
richmond500:

Do you know that Peter obi puts millions of dollars in his daughter account , pandora leak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Kerry On His Way To Nigeria For Buhari’s Inauguration – PHOTO / I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. / Buhari Commissions Naval Ships In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.