Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong (4649 Views)

Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit / Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia / Tribunal Admits Presidential Election Result Declared By INEC As Exhibit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by helinues: 12:44pm On May 03, 2023
tonywonder:

In your wildest imagination! Do you know the international community are looking forward to this case? The global eyes are on the Nigerian Judiciary and it would be extremely difficult for them to compromise.

Kanu has been incarcerated for how many years now, where are those international community to come and rescue him?

What would the international community do about Nigeria election, they will come, slap Tinubu and remove him or what exactly?

5 Likes

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by bentenny(m): 12:52pm On May 03, 2023
The guidelines and regulations where it was stated explicitly about the mode of transmission(electronic) INEC would adopt in the just concluded presidential election is far more powerful than any visual statement the INEC chairman made!
The guidelines and regulations of INEC is as powerful as the electoral acts and cannot be altered even at the last minute!

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by tonywonder(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2023
bentenny:
The guidelines and regulations where it was stated explicitly about the mode of transmission(electronic) INEC would adopt in the just concluded presidential election is far more powerful than any visual statement the INEC chairman made!
The guidelines and regulations of INEC is as powerful as the electoral acts and cannot be altered even at the last minute!

So are you saying the guidelines of INEC about mode of transmission is in contrary with what the INEC Chairman repeatedly promised Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by tonywonder(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

Kanu has been incarcerated for how many years now, where are those international community to come and rescue him?

What would the international community do about Nigeria election, they will come, slap Tinubu and remove him or what exactly?

The Judiciary did well in their ruling for Kanu to be released. It's the same way it would also upturn the charade of the 2023 election.

3 Likes

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Jagaban2012: 12:56pm On May 03, 2023
tonywonder:
The Presidential Electoral Tribunal accepted this video evidence from Labour Party as part of exhibit to prove INEC wrong & prove their case against APC & the president elect.

Watch this video & drop your comment. INEC Chairman confirmed severally on camera that using BVAS for accreditation, real-time uploading into IREV is part of LEGAL requirements for conducting transparent elections in Nigeria thereby, establishing the definition, meaning, intent and interpretation of INEC as regards Electoral Act 2022 on "Electronical transmission of result".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbGTyVY2Gik

You think.INEC chairman is dumb...that he cannot defend it...?/

Dey play.....

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by tonywonder(m): 1:05pm On May 03, 2023
Jagaban2012:

You think.INEC chairman is dumb...that he cannot defend it...?/

Dey play.....

It would be very interesting to see how he defends his LIES....

I don't know why this is so difficult to comprehend! Why LIE? This is the big question no matter what defense he intends coming up with.... Why LIE? Do Nigerians look like fools to him?

2 Likes

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by IgOga(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by helinues: 1:15pm On May 03, 2023
tonywonder:

The Judiciary did well in their ruling for Kanu to be released. It's the same way it would also upturn the charade of the 2023 election.

Then has Kalu been released?
Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by tonywonder(m): 1:29pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

Then has Kalu been released?

Because the present Government is generally known for disobeying court order

2 Likes

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Kingdollar28(m): 2:08pm On May 03, 2023
tonywonder:

Because the present Government is generally known for disobeying court order

And you are shamelessly still supporting this same government?
Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by tonywonder(m): 2:15pm On May 03, 2023
Kingdollar28:

And you are shamelessly still supporting this same government?

And how am I supporting them? Can you please explain your statement?

2 Likes

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by clearcrystal: 2:19pm On May 03, 2023
tonywonder:

Making Nigerians a fool abi? You think this is 2015? If they knew they won't upload results realtime why promise Nigerians they would? After spending Billions on BVAS with the hope that using technology on elections will reflect the true will of the people. And you say it's not substantial? Dey play.... You don't know what's coming

Go use cane beat INEC now 😂

Mumu man
Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Whoknow: 2:22pm On May 03, 2023
This is the biggest deception I have ever heard of, could you imaging the level of assurance he gave to Nigerians. That was the reasons many trusted the electoral system hence the rush for collection of Voters Card, at the end what happened? It was all deception. Mamud could not resist the temptation of that bribery.

4 Likes

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by tonywonder(m): 2:34pm On May 03, 2023
Whoknow:
This is the biggest deception I have ever heard of, could you imaging the level of assurance he gave to Nigerians. That was the reasons many trusted the electoral system hence the rush for collection of Voters Card, at the end what happened? It was all deception. Mamud could not resist the temptation of that bribery.

Don't mind him! He lied and tricked Nigerians into coming out en masse to vote because he's definitely aware the people have all lost hope in the corrupt electoral system!!

3 Likes

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by tonywonder(m): 2:34pm On May 03, 2023
clearcrystal:

Go use cane beat INEC now 😂

Mumu man

The Judiciary will treat his f.u.ck up.... My job is to expose his lies and deception....
Mumu man

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Tinubuderanged: 2:45pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

You can sue Prof Yakubu personally as it's a personal matter to you
personal matter? What join me with Mahmoud Yakubu if not INEC. Do you know who is Mahmoud Yakubu before becoming INEC chairman?
This election is null and void.

3 Likes

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Ofunaofu: 2:46pm On May 03, 2023
tonywonder:

Making Nigerians a fool abi? You think this is 2015? If they knew they won't upload results realtime why promise Nigerians they would? After spending Billions on BVAS with the hope that using technology on elections will reflect the true will of the people. And you say it's not substantial? Dey play.... You don't know what's coming

Don't mind that guy

He thinks this is 2019 when they ran away with the INEC excuse that there was no server.

Why are they not saying that there is no irev

The Electoral law as Amended and INEC guidelines will nail INEC

3 Likes

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Tinubuderanged: 2:47pm On May 03, 2023
Let me see the corrupt judge that will say this election cannot be declared null and void.
This evidence is enough to set aside the whole election, and conduct a fresh one.

2 Likes

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by tonywonder(m): 2:47pm On May 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Don't mind that guy

He thinks this is 2019 when they ran away with the INEC excuse that there was no server.

Why are they not saying that there is no irev

The Electoral law as Amended and INEC guidelines will nail INEC

They don't know what's coming

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by tonywonder(m): 2:48pm On May 03, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
Let me see the corrupt judge that will say this election cannot be declared null and void.
This evidence is enough to set aside the whole election, and conduct a fresh one.

All eyes on the Judiciary.... It would be difficult for them to compromise!

2 Likes

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Tinubuderanged: 2:54pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

May I remind you too that this is not 1993 that was annulled. New players , top quality cash and referee.

Bring the gutter petition come, Justice Ariwoola is waiting patiently to toss it in the canal
as foolish as you sound you will not know that Ariwoola alone cannot make that decision. Anyways this is a trial to all the Nigerian judges and the whole justice system.

2 Likes

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Tinubuderanged: 2:57pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

kanu was arrested because of videos he made, likewise Tinubu election will be nullified because of this videos.

2 Likes

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by arantess: 2:59pm On May 03, 2023
tonywonder:

He's doing his work as media Aide so I won't really blame him
No be small work

Even with a clear sky, they will say it's raining

But it's better to keep shut than sound foolish in light of the evidence presented

Agbadorians are trying

2 Likes

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Femmyfamous4u(m): 3:01pm On May 03, 2023
tonywonder:

It will be used against INEC in court! If they had uploaded the results real time as they assured, it would have been transparent and everyone would accept the outcome of the election.

His statements against constitution and electoral acts. He is it mandated to send electronically.
Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Enice(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2023
tonywonder:
The Presidential Electoral Tribunal accepted this video evidence from Labour Party as part of exhibit to prove INEC wrong & prove their case against APC & the president elect.

Watch this video & drop your comment. INEC Chairman confirmed severally on camera that using BVAS for accreditation, real-time uploading into IREV is part of LEGAL requirements for conducting transparent elections in Nigeria thereby, establishing the definition, meaning, intent and interpretation of INEC as regards Electoral Act 2022 on "Electronical transmission of result".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbGTyVY2Gik
The Koko is in this vague statement; NON SUBSTANTIAL COMPLIANCE. how does what's in the video affect the election substantially? It doesn't.
Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by tonywonder(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2023
arantess:

No be small work

Even with a clear sky, they will say it's raining

But it's better to keep shut than sound foolish in light of the evidence presented

Agbadorians are trying

They are been paid.... They must justify their pay else, they lose their stipends and someone else takes over
Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by chidiokay: 3:29pm On May 03, 2023
tonywonder:

It would be very interesting to see how he defends his LIES....

I don't know why this is so difficult to comprehend! Why LIE? This is the big question no matter what defense he intends coming up with.... Why LIE? Do Nigerians look like fools to him?

It is everytime your parent promise you something you get it .... does it mean they lied

check your life is it every promise you made you kept, does it mean you lied or you don't mean well for your loved ones

The problem with the so called Obedient is they run on emotion, no deep thinking

I promised to meet a client yesterday by 10pm, despite setting out early i got stuck in traffic and what should have taken 40min drive took me 2hrs on the road .. i promised 10pm but i got there around 11:34, am i a bad person or just a lier

If you live in Nigeria you need to understand "UNCONTROLLABE FACTOR" ..
Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Racoon(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2023
The criminality of INEC and APC during the 2023 election was very obvious to the world hence no need for any video evidence.

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by helinues: 3:50pm On May 03, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
personal matter? What join me with Mahmoud Yakubu if not INEC. Do you know who is Mahmoud Yakubu before becoming INEC chairman?
This election is null and void.

Keep shut. Did I mention you
Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Mrtaye: 4:12pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

Yes cos it won't be substantial
Mugu

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Mrtaye: 4:14pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

Tell us where in the new electoral act where transmitting of election results to IRev is mandatory
It is mandatory for credibility but people with ulterior motives think otherwise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism / Jonathan's Vp's Spot: Yar'adua's Daughters, Zainab, Nafisatu In Fight To Finish / My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.