Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong (4666 Views)

Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit / Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia / Tribunal Admits Presidential Election Result Declared By INEC As Exhibit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Mrtaye: 4:15pm On May 03, 2023
seunowa:

This garbage video will amount to nothing for ellup. This is not substantial enough to nullify the presidential election
😄 Garbage video abi

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Mrtaye: 4:18pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

Perhaps you expected candidate A to be leading on Irev portal while candidate B to be leading in physical declared results.

Prof Yakubu was clever for not relaying the transmitted results on Irev directly, rather they wait for all the physical results to be delivered, cross check with transmitted results before uploading on IRev
So why announcement at midnight

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by helinues: 4:19pm On May 03, 2023
Mrtaye:

So why announcement at midnight

What different did that make?
Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Mrtaye: 4:20pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

Yes that would be my response.

How many attempt was made to hack INEC server?
That's una excuse 😄😄 but ko le work

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Chindozy: 4:22pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

Yes cos it won't be substantial

What is substantial? Do you realize uploading the results in real time is at the core of the electoral process?

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Chindozy: 4:28pm On May 03, 2023
tonywonder:
The Presidential Electoral Tribunal accepted this video evidence from Labour Party as part of exhibit to prove INEC wrong & prove their case against APC & the president elect.

Watch this video & drop your comment. INEC Chairman confirmed severally on camera that using BVAS for accreditation, real-time uploading into IREV is part of LEGAL requirements for conducting transparent elections in Nigeria thereby, establishing the definition, meaning, intent and interpretation of INEC as regards Electoral Act 2022 on "Electronical transmission of result".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbGTyVY2Gik

This is more substantial than any other thing substantial in the whole process because it’s at the core of the process. This was introduced to eliminate our old way of conducting elections that is absolutely vulnerable to manipulations. Take it away and the whole process crumbles.

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by helinues: 4:35pm On May 03, 2023
Chindozy:

What is substantial? Do you realize uploading the results in real time is at the core of the electoral process?

And who told you the results wasn't transmitted in real time?
Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by bentenny(m): 4:36pm On May 03, 2023
tonywonder:

So are you saying the guidelines of INEC about mode of transmission is in contrary with what the INEC Chairman repeatedly promised Nigerians?
What i am simply saying is that the electoral law which gave INEC the power to determine the mode of transmission holds much power than INEC chairman statement!
When INEC failed to electronically transmit or transfer most of the results from the PU and resorted to manual transmission,they went against their own guidelines and regulations thereby disobeying their own laws as well as the one contained in the constitution!

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Mrtaye: 4:39pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

What different did that make?
🤣🤣😂😂
Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Switruth: 4:41pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

Not all promises can be kept. The important transmission of results was done in real time to INEC back up server which is mandatory.

Others are irrelevant
Oga cricket stop chirping

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Spy360(m): 4:44pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

'substantial' is a technical word used to hide away from reality.

When someone cannot argue against, he says it's not substantial.

Let the court hearings begin.

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Spy360(m): 4:48pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

Then wait for the SC judgement without rushing
Follow your own advice. Stop responding, wait for SC judgement.

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Spy360(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

I makwa ihe bu real-time?

Realtime means on the same spot and time it is being calculated.

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by helinues: 4:53pm On May 03, 2023
Spy360:

Inec received the transmitted results in real time through their back end server

So
Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by BaddestQueen(f): 4:53pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

Inex received thw transmitted results in real time through their back end server

So
shatap

2 Likes

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by helinues: 4:57pm On May 03, 2023
BaddestQueen:
shatap

You wan kiss goodbye to this moniker bah?
Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Spy360(m): 4:58pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

Inex received thw transmitted results in real time through their back end server

So
That's not what they told us.

They said the results upload would be done realtime. Meaning that after counting at the PU, the PO will snap the results and upload to the server which should be viewed through the IREV for all to see. It wasn't done.

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by helinues: 5:06pm On May 03, 2023
Spy360:

That's not what they told us.

They said the results upload would be done realtime. Meaning that after counting at the PU, the PO will snap the results and upload to the server which should be viewed through the IREV for all to see. It wasn't done.

Transmission of results to Irev is not mandatory in the new electoral law
Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by luluosas(m): 5:44pm On May 03, 2023
INEC shot themselves real time. Monday is here already

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by tonywonder(m): 5:55pm On May 03, 2023
chidiokay:

It is everytime your parent promise you something you get it .... does it mean they lied

check your life is it every promise you made you kept, does it mean you lied or you don't mean well for your loved ones

The problem with the so called Obedient is they run on emotion, no deep thinking

I promised to meet a client yesterday by 10pm, despite setting out early i got stuck in traffic and what should have taken 40min drive took me 2hrs on the road .. i promised 10pm but i got there around 11:34, am i a bad person or just a lier

If you live in Nigeria you need to understand "UNCONTROLLABE FACTOR" ..

Be deceiving yourself! After spending N105 billion on BVAS, boasting to Nigerians that they are equipped with technology and transmit results realtime at PU, this is the best response you can come up with?

If you don't know, let me tell you! Why many Nigerians picked up their Voters Card and showed interest in this election is because of the fake promises INEC Chairman gave to them which shows a high level of fraud and deceit!

If he never intended to transmit results real time, if he knew transmission of results wasn't mandatory according to INEC Guidelines, why LIE to Nigerians and DECEIVE them you will do what you were never going to do? How does he aim to defend this in court
Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by drlateef: 6:02pm On May 03, 2023
tonywonder:
The Presidential Electoral Tribunal accepted this video evidence from Labour Party as part of exhibit to prove INEC wrong & prove their case against APC & the president elect.

Watch this video & drop your comment. INEC Chairman confirmed severally on camera that using BVAS for accreditation, real-time uploading into IREV is part of LEGAL requirements for conducting transparent elections in Nigeria thereby, establishing the definition, meaning, intent and interpretation of INEC as regards Electoral Act 2022 on "Electronical transmission of result".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbGTyVY2Gik

Is he the law? Did he make the law? When has INEC’s chairman’s statement become the law?
Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Tinubuderanged: 6:09pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

sometimes I wonder the kind of brain that you have. everyone of us have a polling units we were told that the network for uploading is in the INEC headquarters, so they can not upload the result at the polling units.
Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by chidiokay: 6:32pm On May 03, 2023
tonywonder:

Be deceiving yourself! After spending N105 billion on BVAS, boasting to Nigerians that they are equipped with technology and transmit results realtime at PU, this is the best response you can come up with?

If you don't know, let me tell you! Why many Nigerians picked up their Voters Card and showed interest in this election is because of the fake promises INEC Chairman gave to them which shows a high level of fraud and deceit!

If he never intended to transmit results real time, if he knew transmission of results wasn't mandatory according to INEC Guidelines, why LIE to Nigerians and DECEIVE them you will do what you were never going to do? How does he aim to defend this in court

You just lied, so many youth pick up there voters card becos the youths felt it high time we have a say in the affairs & politics of Nigeria

IF you check the date inec chairman made that promise which is 16 nov about 100 days to election you will realize the registration for PVC was closed, as at nov people are already picking up there PVC,
So you can't assert people picked up what they registered for becos Manhood made a promise, with or without Mamhood promise i would have picked up my PVC and i strongly believe many we do the same.

Wben you made a promise and you FAIL it does not only mean you LIED it just reminds us we are only Human.

I will ask you again, is it all the promise you make you keep, does that mean you are a terrible person & a lier,

my father promised me a bicycle as a child but he never bought it .. should i go to his grave n call him a lier
Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by tonywonder(m): 6:40pm On May 03, 2023
chidiokay:

You just lied, so many youth pick up there voters card becos the youths felt it high time we have a say in the affairs & politics of Nigeria

IF you check the date inec chairman made that promise which is 16 nov about 100 days to election you will realize the registration for PVC was closed, as at nov people are already picking up there PVC,
So you can't assert people picked up what they registered for becos Manhood made a promise, with or without Mamhood promise i would have picked up my PVC and i strongly believe many we do the same.

Wben you made a promise and you FAIL it does not only mean you LIED it just reminds us we are only Human.

I will ask you again, is it all the promise you make you keep, does that mean you are a terrible person & a lier,

my father promised me a bicycle as a child but he never bought it .. should i go to his grave n call him a lier

You don't compare a personal promise I make to anyone to that of a public Officer made to over 200 Million Nigerians in an issue that has to do with electing a man who will rule a nation. What do you mean? How do you compare both scenarios??

Stop defending a Liar, a Fraud and aDeceiver! He played Nigerians for a fool..... He promised us the elections won't be like the old ways and transmitting of results realtime would make it transparent.

Why didn't he keep to his words? Because he was compromised, went ahead to announce the President Select at 3:00AM like a thief at midnight because he Knew Nigerians won't accept the outcome!

Stop seeing truth and be bending it.... Your excuses are totally disgusting!
Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by sirchim(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

Mallam, get small shame na, haba. Na your type dey see white, call am black.

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:41pm On May 03, 2023
Even if obi is adjudge winner ,they wont obey,is all about years of accumulated failed sys that only God will blow the wind of change. angry
Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by sirchim(m): 6:44pm On May 03, 2023
tonywonder:

Not all promises can't be kept? Really?? If you are the INEC Chairman, this is the response you will give And you expect Nigerians to accept INEC Midnight announcement of President-Elect after failure to keep it's promises? How do you then expect Nigerians to trust INEC as a worthy institution capable of producing free, fair and transparent elections?
who takes him serious?

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Chindozy: 6:56pm On May 03, 2023
Spy360:

U get time for people who just comment without knowing what they are saying. Rapu fa.
Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by TYCO77: 7:00pm On May 03, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
helinues:

Tell us where in the new electoral act where transmitting of election results to IRev is mandatory

You did not read in the amended electoral act that some action shall be based on INEC guideline of which the transmission of the electoral results to IRev is one of such INEC guidelines.

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Pickmycall: 7:07pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:
Lol.

Garbage materials

grin
Why did you refer to it as garbage?Did you even watch the video?

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong by Pickmycall: 7:09pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

Why did the tribunal admit it as exhibit if it was garbage?Abi una don do arrangee with the tribunal to buy time?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotus And Rufai Oseni In A Heated Debate Over Fuel Subsidy Removal (VIDEO) / Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers / Rivers Commissioner For Power Kidnapped With Three College Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.