Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,849 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu (9440 Views)

Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu / Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office / Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by Robinmido(m): 1:43pm On May 03, 2023
Don't be surprised if you hear they set his house on fire
Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by Kin123(m): 1:47pm On May 03, 2023
Uzodimma is retaining his position as the governor come november 2023

1 Like

Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by Jagabanarmy: 1:47pm On May 03, 2023
aminulive:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/03/imo-people-tired-of-apc-ill-defeat-uzodinma-pdps-anyanwu/
Oyo is ur name, Uzodinma will return as the executive governor of Imo .Uzodinma a very dependable and hardworking governor. Fuoooo

2 Likes

Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by alhajiabdulbuha: 1:58pm On May 03, 2023
Thunder fire u fulaniboy with supreme court governor
Jagabanarmy:

Oyo is ur name, Uzodinma will return as the executive governor of Imo .Uzodinma a very dependable and hardworking governor. Fuoooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by alhajiabdulbuha: 1:59pm On May 03, 2023
That evil Supreme court governor has killed more than 15000 innocent imo youths with his ebubeagu all in the name of fighting insecurity let alone opposing politicians he has killed in imo. We need u Senator Samuel Anyanwu to save Imo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by Afamed: 1:59pm On May 03, 2023
alhajiabdulbuha:

Achalugo, ehhhhh.
Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by BigIyanga: 2:04pm On May 03, 2023
Dis one neva season and ginger himself.. he go soon join his ancestors lol
Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by ezechi242: 2:08pm On May 03, 2023
I used to be a very big hater of hope uzodinma ...until I went to IMO state and saw the number of good projects he has accomplished ...truth be told he has done really well in infrastructures and early payments of workers salaries ....if not for the killings going on in the state ...I would rate him a six out of 10.
Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by sonature1: 2:11pm On May 03, 2023
thaoriginator:
cheesy

Handsome man.. I support fine face governor

I'm tired of all these ugly looking faces in our government👐🏾houses..

Give him a chance fine boy/man cool sad

Looking at him physically, Hope Uzodinma is not ugly; he's just an evil man.

1 Like

Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by zoedew: 2:28pm On May 03, 2023
Time to show whether or not he was indeed “Supreme Court” Governor.
Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by ablejesus26(m): 2:32pm On May 03, 2023
Yes We are tired of this APC calamity that happened to Our beautiful State,but Sammy bobo onye aranbanko should go and sit down,we are not talking bout ngwori matters here😁.
The only true contenders are Apga and LP.

3 Likes

Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by mbaise1000: 2:38pm On May 03, 2023
OyigboUpdate:
Nobody is tired of Hope Uzodimma he is the person giving it to IPOB wotowoto in Orlu right now. He is following the foot path of Wike may God help him

You are not from here and you there is practically nothing you know about imlo state, the situation here is that anyone but uzodimma, otherwise this person will not have the guts to come out to contest election, the reality is that even people in uzodimma's kindred will not vote for him but we know that at the very worst his handlers will try as they always do, and fortunately it's another 4 years, things like you are not neefef here and your opinion will only finish with things like you tight here on nairaland, unless they will invite you like they invite other thugs to do mass thumb print of ballot papers, and we known things like you will not even be givem that.
The thing we say here is that as you love what uzodimma is doing in orlu may your family and you very self recieve exactly what uzodimma is doing in orlu by those everyone that know you and everyone that exists everywhere, if you don't say amen to this it will even start happening this day to you by your own people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by mbaise1000: 3:08pm On May 03, 2023
Prince111111:
Una eyes never clear na.. divide your votes again as it happened in the general election where the party you so disliked later won the election. Just watch as the party you don't want later wins this again🥱

We know that imo people are not going to sacrifice more blood because of a simple 4 more years, these person should go and sit down, no need for more unnecessary deaths and destructions, we don't want what happened in orlu to happen anywhere again, what is 4 more years, imo has lost way too many souls for what?
Bit I know there are people who will still want to die for nothing,
Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by verifielive: 3:21pm On May 03, 2023
The only person that can save IMO people now…He has the fear of God in him

1 Like

Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by Jagabanarmy: 3:45pm On May 03, 2023
alhajiabdulbuha:
Oga , must you abuse someone before making a point. Unlettered fellow, did you read the supreme court judgement on the issue? Ignorance isn't good, be enlightened pls
Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by dins4real(m): 3:54pm On May 03, 2023
aminulive:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/03/imo-people-tired-of-apc-ill-defeat-uzodinma-pdps-anyanwu/
WHAT IS YOUR PLAN, FOR THE PEOPLE OF IMO STATE TO VOTE YOU IN?
IT IS NOT ABOUT WINNING, OR WHAT APC HAS DONE OR NOT DONE, IT IS ABOUT YOUR PLANS TO MAKE THE PEOPLE OF IMO STATE TO VOTE YOU AS THEIR NEXT GOVERNOR.
Many of these politicians once they get the power, they will literally forget everything they plan to do, instead they will do worse than it was before.

As for me, LABOUR PARTY IS THE WINNING PARTY, AND THEY HAVE A MINDSET IF FIXING THE ISSUES, FOR THEY ARE AFTER ISSUES TO GET THE NECESSARY SOLUTIONS FOR THE ISSUES, unlike PDP that are after stomach infrastructure

Mr Man, shift
Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by Ofunaofu: 4:12pm On May 03, 2023
OyigboUpdate:
Nobody is tired of Hope Uzodimma he is the person giving it to IPOB wotowoto in Orlu right now. He is following the foot path of Wike may God help him

He is the reason for the insecurity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by blueAgent(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2023
ezechi242:
I used to be a very big hater of hope uzodinma ...until I went to IMO state and saw the number of good projects he has accomplished ...truth be told he has done really well in infrastructures and early payments of workers salaries ....if not for the killings going on in the state ...I would rate him a six out of 10.

Abeg list the projects.
Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by Ttipsy(f): 4:23pm On May 03, 2023
Oga rest

Hope is doing well

And he should continue
Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by JAGABAN360: 4:26pm On May 03, 2023
ANYBODY DAT WIL UNSIT UZODINJO IS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by ufuosman(m): 4:29pm On May 03, 2023
Story
Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by Kelvin3476: 4:35pm On May 03, 2023
OyigboUpdate:
when did you become an IGBO ?
Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by Kelvin3476: 4:38pm On May 03, 2023
Afamed:

Una no like truth from that side
evil is truth to evil people. We know the side u are from
Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by Franking: 6:16pm On May 03, 2023
Na so them dey talk. As if he will be better.
Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by onuman: 8:42pm On May 03, 2023
OyigboUpdate:

Unknown to you, Hope Uzodinma with his gangsters is the IPOB in Orlu. Why Orlu of all places in Imo State? What business has IPOB with
Orlu?
Hope Uzodinma thinks he is giving shiit to a one time political adversary from Orlu. He excluded Orlu from anything good from his administrstion right from the first day in office.
Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by onuman: 8:56pm On May 03, 2023
mbaise1000:

You are not from here and you there is practically nothing you know about imlo state, the situation here is that anyone but uzodimma, otherwise this person will not have the guts to come out to contest election, the reality is that even people in uzodimma's kindred will not vote for him but we know that at the very worst his handlers will try as they always do, and fortunately it's another 4 years, things like you are not neefef here and your opinion will only finish with things like you tight here on nairaland, unless they will invite you like they invite other thugs to do mass thumb print of ballot papers, and we known things like you will not even be givem that.

The thing we say here is that as you love what uzodimma is doing in orlu may your family and you very self recieve exactly what uzodimma is doing in orlu
by those everyone that know you and everyone that exists everywhere, if you don't say amen to this it will even start happening this day to you by your own people

In bold: Amen.
Everyone from Orlu will say Amen to your prayer for that Hope Uzodinma ally on NL. What the Evil Hope Uzodinma has been doing in Orlu shall visit the writer of that comment.
Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by onuman: 9:03pm On May 03, 2023
sonature1:

Looking at him physically, Hope Uzodinma is not ugly; he's just an evil man.
Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by alhajiabdulbuha: 9:31pm On May 03, 2023
Someone tell one project or industry uzodinjo has built to employ the teeming imo youth?
Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by Menclothing: 10:00pm On May 03, 2023
Pdp is dead in imo
Re: Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu by willibounce1(m): 11:29pm On May 03, 2023
I think imo people should beg binta obi to become their governor so that imo can be like anambra that is currently looking like dubai grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Stand On Petrol Subsidy Removal, By Tinubu / Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached / Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.