Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Writers Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Writers Needed (634 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed by Ninjama(m): 1:19pm On May 03, 2023
I'm looking for 1-2 writers for a project.

Rate is N3 per word. 750-1000 words.
Payment is within three working days of submission.
Must be familiar with using Google docs and Grammarly.
May be required to write to a provided template.
Work will be checked for plagiarism and grammar.

This job will require you to mirror the tone of previous posts. Bonus points for consideration if you have experience writing content about students, studying and young professionals.

PLEASE DON'T APPLY IF YOU:
Use AI writers and related tools.
Plagiarise other people's content.
Pad with fluff to increase word count.
Have trouble using punctuations and paragraphs.

I'll terminate the contract immediately if I discover any of the above.

Fill out the Google form below to apply. The form will remain open as long as the position is not filled.

https://forms.gle/6ZfPifhMXHAFVv598
Re: Writers Needed by Tchubachi: 4:01pm On May 03, 2023
Hi, my name is Njoku Tchubachi Eloha
I'm interested
tchubahnjk@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed by Alanmark1981: 4:09pm On May 03, 2023
Hi I'm Alan Nwachukwu I'm interested. nalamarkk@gmail.com ,07063350278 whatsapp
Re: Writers Needed by Blueace247(f): 5:26pm On May 03, 2023
The form link is invalid..

Kindly contact me

Re: Writers Needed by generalpelu(m): 11:08pm On May 03, 2023
I'm sorry, the pay is way too low

3 Likes

Re: Writers Needed by Ninjama(m): 3:41pm On May 05, 2023
Hello everyone, thanks to all who applied. I have contacted some of us.
I'll open the form again and leave a message here if I'm hiring.
Re: Writers Needed by MuffAkom(m): 7:27am On May 11, 2023
Ninjama:

WhatsApp or call 09020980061
Re: Writers Needed by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 18, 2023
In need of a highly skilled content writer who can captivate audiences and attract clients worldwide? Look no further! With exceptional writing abilities and extensive experience, I possess the qualities to persuade even the most skeptical clients.

One of my key strengths is crafting compelling content using low-competition keywords. By strategically incorporating these keywords, your brand will stand out in the digital landscape, climbing search engine rankings and gaining the attention it deserves.

But that's not all. I excel in search engine optimization (SEO) and employ cutting-edge strategies to create engaging and remarkable content. Each piece is meticulously optimized to captivate readers and compel action through seamless integration of relevant keywords.

Crafting outstanding content is not just a skill—it's my passion. Every word I select serves a purpose, weaving a narrative that captivates readers and forges deep emotional connections between your brand and its audience. Whether it's informative articles or captivating blog posts, I breathe life into each piece, igniting a strong bond between your brand and customers.

What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to excellence. I understand the diverse needs of clients worldwide, adapting my writing style to ensure your brand voice remains authentic and engaging.

Ready to unlock the full potential of your brand? Contact me now, and together, we will enhance your online presence. With expertise in leveraging low-competition keywords, implementing effective SEO strategies, and crafting captivating content, I guarantee your brand will soar to new heights. Let's amplify your brand's voice and leave a lasting impact. ✍️🚀

Learn more: https://www.nairaland.com/7691306/compelling-content-drives-traffic-engages
WhatsApp: +2347064399306

1 Share

Re: Writers Needed by Victoriaovbiage: 8:45pm On May 18, 2023
Hi, my name is ovbiagele Victoria I'm interested
toriovbiagele@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed by Ayal01(f): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
Hi, I am available, kindly reach me on WhatsApp via 08105769621

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed. / ERO-TICA: Home Of Dreams (MOW Teleplay, The 35 Pages Pilot Episode) / Hire A Professional Freelance Writer Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.