Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

ERO-TICA: Home Of Dreams (MOW Teleplay, The 35 Pages Pilot Episode) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / ERO-TICA: Home Of Dreams (MOW Teleplay, The 35 Pages Pilot Episode) (635 Views)

Can You Write E.ro.tica Short Stories? / ERO-TICA: Home Of Dreams (MOW Teleplay, The 35 Pages Pilot Episode) / Fulfil Ur Writing Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ERO-TICA: Home Of Dreams (MOW Teleplay, The 35 Pages Pilot Episode) by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 28, 2013
I have this MOW (Movie of the week) teleplay pilot episode titled ERO-TICA—- ERO-TICA is a story about a big hotel turned brothel run by an ex Nigerian-American love-vendor, and the secrets, scandals and mayhem that surrounds the business.

ERO-TICA tells the stories of girls and prostitution business, drug and human trafficking, deception, child abuse etc.

Inside ERO-TICA is surrounded with prostitutes, clubbers, junkies, drinkers, irresponsible men, plus the stories of the girls’ competition, hatred amongst themselves, and the good and bad side of prostitution.

Outside ERO-TICA tells the story of the force, civilians and government’s point of view, their struggle in trying to shut down the brothel, why some struggles to keep it going.

ERO-TICA (the home of dreams) is an MOW teleplay that I created to be a least thirteen episodes, each episode lasting between 20-30 minutes, and I’ve just written only it’s pilot episode, using it in getting the job of writing the full episodes, it’s up to you if you wish me to be the original writer or a ghost, anyone I’m in, I just need the job.

IF WHAT I’M OFFERRING INTERESTS YOU, DROP YOUR E-MAIL HERE OR CONTACT ME VIA MY E-MAIL, FOR THE PILOT EPISODE TO BE SENT TO YOU, SO WE COULD TALK BUSINESS.

(1) (Reply)

Hire A Professional Freelance Writer Now! / Is 1n/word Justifiable For A Good Work? / Professional Copywriter Needed: Closed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.