Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,359 members, 7,857,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

You Can’t Make Demands, I Owe You Nothing, Tinubu Tells Wike In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Make Demands, I Owe You Nothing, Tinubu Tells Wike In Rivers (1575 Views)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: Headless Mob Is Masturbating Over Nothing - Tinubu Lawyer Ogala / Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike / Zamfara Bandits Leader, Halilu Speaks On Ravaging Insecurity Make Demands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can’t Make Demands, I Owe You Nothing, Tinubu Tells Wike In Rivers by nairavsdollars(f): 2:08pm On May 03, 2023
You Can’t Make Demands, I Owe You Nothing, Tinubu Tells Wike In Rivers

The president-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu on Wednesday told Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike that he can’t threaten him by making demands for refunds for roads and flyovers built in the state, saying he owes the governor nothing.

Wike had demanded a refund from the incoming administration for some projects he executed in the state, claiming it was done on federal roads.

Tinubu who inaugurated the Rumuola-Rumuokwuta flyover and magistrate court building in Port Harcourt, the Rivers state capital said while he commended Wike’s efforts, he has to lobby if he wants a refunds for the projects executed and not claiming it a rights.

He said “On the flyover and the demand you made for refund, I owe you nothing. It is your road. You can’t chuckle me and make a demand. You are the one living on this road. I commend your effort. You have to lobby me to collect” Tinubu said.

https://worldviewafrica.com/you-cant-make-demands-i-owe-you-nothing-tinubu-tells-wike-in-rivers/

Re: You Can’t Make Demands, I Owe You Nothing, Tinubu Tells Wike In Rivers by hisexcellency34: 2:10pm On May 03, 2023
Wotowoto. Wike was crying inside but laughing like a man on Kwale weed

4 Likes

Re: You Can’t Make Demands, I Owe You Nothing, Tinubu Tells Wike In Rivers by Onowu33: 2:10pm On May 03, 2023
Ok
Re: You Can’t Make Demands, I Owe You Nothing, Tinubu Tells Wike In Rivers by Ihateheadslamer: 2:14pm On May 03, 2023
How can a president select own a sitting governor anything tongue
Re: You Can’t Make Demands, I Owe You Nothing, Tinubu Tells Wike In Rivers by MissLeslie(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2023
🤦🤦🤦
Re: You Can’t Make Demands, I Owe You Nothing, Tinubu Tells Wike In Rivers by olisaEze(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2023
Video of Tinubu saying this to Wike or its a lie! grin

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Make Demands, I Owe You Nothing, Tinubu Tells Wike In Rivers by helinues: 2:21pm On May 03, 2023
“On the flyover and the demand you made for refund, I owe you nothing

All liars shall rot inside a black hole.

Video or this is another bunkum

Some people are born to be mischievous in life

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Make Demands, I Owe You Nothing, Tinubu Tells Wike In Rivers by Throwback: 2:22pm On May 03, 2023
Hahahahahahaha!

This is the strong brand of leader we last saw in Obasanjo.

No more weaklings that allow things to fall apart without learning that a stitch in time saves nine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Make Demands, I Owe You Nothing, Tinubu Tells Wike In Rivers by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:23pm On May 03, 2023
One chance.Wike think say he wise

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Make Demands, I Owe You Nothing, Tinubu Tells Wike In Rivers by Midehi3(f): 2:24pm On May 03, 2023
I laugh in Swahili cheesy cheesy grin
Re: You Can’t Make Demands, I Owe You Nothing, Tinubu Tells Wike In Rivers by Whoknow: 3:08pm On May 03, 2023
Red flag to Wike.
Re: You Can’t Make Demands, I Owe You Nothing, Tinubu Tells Wike In Rivers by hisexcellency34: 4:04pm On May 03, 2023
@helinues You are always here 24/7. You don't have a job, life or family

helinues:

Re: You Can’t Make Demands, I Owe You Nothing, Tinubu Tells Wike In Rivers by helinues: 4:16pm On May 03, 2023
hisexcellency34:

How have you been able to monitor my activities if you are also productive?
Re: You Can’t Make Demands, I Owe You Nothing, Tinubu Tells Wike In Rivers by Warl0ck: 4:25pm On May 03, 2023
hisexcellency34:

spaming nairaland with tinubu like spambots is his job ofcourse.
The worst part is that tinubu aint aware of his existence...
Re: You Can’t Make Demands, I Owe You Nothing, Tinubu Tells Wike In Rivers by Ashabbiiee: 4:26pm On May 03, 2023
He said so and it's everywhere. Don't be in a hurry to type

helinues:

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Ogun Branch (picture) / Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now / Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.