Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted (1545 Views)

After Peter Obi's Son , Another Obidient Confessed To Be A Gay / Another Obidient Claiming To Be A Yoruba Man Exposed / Another Obidient Rally In Onitsha Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by Noerection: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2023
shaibu123:
Alcohol is all he has to show for 75bn

shaibu123:
God has finally remembered Nigeria and he will continue to expose them one by one.
Peter obi is God sent.

9 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by Noerection: 11:02am On Nov 23, 2023
it shall never be well with 0bidi0ts for packaging this fraud as mesiah

8 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by Noerection: 11:08am On Nov 23, 2023
chosen04:
. . . . . But why did we even vote for person with the name OBI? when we all know that OBI will forever remain a boy.

Am so disappointed to have this BOY as my state governor. . . . . .Agulu people needs to talk to this their son ohhhhhhhh[b] . . . . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by mii4u(f): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2023
Noerection:
What is ur problem?

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by Noerection: 11:14am On Nov 23, 2023
mii4u:

What is ur problem?
Ipobidients

6 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by Noerection: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2023
Noneroone:
Op i wanted to let your ranting be but for fact that it will confuse few and make obi, a well kown failure become a saint, i will set the record straight.

On security, there was no such bad picture that you painted before peter obi came. Ngige had laid a very good foundation for security before Obi came. He disbanded the fake bakassi boys mbadinuju used after the original on left the state and established the AVS (Anambra vililante service) and it functioned effectively, chasing criminal upto to lagos. When obi came he declared AVS alongside MASSOB and NARTO illegal and invited soldier to flush them. There was widespread insecurity in Onitsha in 2006 and indeed the whole state. upper iweka became a den of robbers and soldier killed and maimed innocent people. More than 700 innocent people were killed which culminated in his impeachment. When he returned the insecurity continued and reached peak in 2009. Almost all the rich fled the state as a result of kidnapping and bank robbery. GUO, POKObros, pete edochie among many other prominent peopple were kidnapped under his watch. People conducted traditional marriage in lagos under him. He said it was political but only fools believed him 'cos federal govt then had no interest in the state to warrant such. Infact at some oint robbers threw their loots to the public. Until peter obi left the state, upper iweka was still a den of nefarious activities. Peter obi is a failure and records of his adinistration must be set straight.

5 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by Noerection: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2023
salam001:
I just came from onitsha last week and I dont see no tarred roads maybe it is invisible to me,i dont know
the state is still like i left it 8 years ago,we dont want peter obi,please we need Change

5 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by Noerection: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2023
edwin101:
Another 4 years of slow pace to development in dirty Anambra State. No thanks to Obi. Anyway, half bread is better than Soludo. It would have been Ngige.

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by Brendaniel: 11:36am On Nov 23, 2023
Noerection:

Oga, election is over, INEC and judiciary have chosen Tinubu as president, why are you still campaining after election, it seems like you have not still realized Tinubu is president yet and should be working to make the country better..

Maybe you are not aware yet, let me inform you:

1. Tinubu was sworn in on may29th

2. He increased price of fuel from 197 to 650 per liter.

3. He increased price of dollar from 400 to 1300

4. He increased price of food to 4 times the price since he came in.

5. Inflation and insecurity are competing with each other like Usain bolt and Ben Johnson.

6. He is spending billions on buying yatch and SUV for his family and spending billions to eat.

7. People are committing suicide due to hardship since he came in.

8. Price of drugs are almost 10 times the price since he came in.

9. Businesses have been closing up and workers have been losing their jobs due to Tinubu's bad policies.

10. Students are unable to go to school because of Tinubu reduced school funding.

11. People in Ibadan are now stealing rice from moving vehicles due to suffering caused by Tinubu.

12. Tinubu shared 1 cup of rice and 3 sticks of spaghetti for a whole family to eat as palliative.

Let me stop here for you so you can get updated, I think you should be more focused on discussing these issues rather than being stuck in election mode thinking you still campaigning for Tinubu to become president, he is now president, whatever thing you say about Peter Obi or Obidient will not change any of the situation listed up there, focus on Tinubu to change the situations I listed there, Obidients are not the president, Tinubu is, except you hate Nigeria and don't want Nigeria to get better.

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by Tochi3(m): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2023
..what a useless propaganda thread grin grin

..Obidients will forever remain the nemesis of corrupt, cluelessness government that snatched, grabbed & ran away with Nigeria's mandate...insha allah

...no hiding place for the wicked

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by Ttalk: 11:39am On Nov 23, 2023
She's we dey see hypocrite at it's peak
Re: Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by Noerection: 11:48am On Nov 23, 2023
chinakobo:
I believe he should be satisfied after running his private business with our money which he will comfortably put back in our coffers before he vacates. He should understand we are not stupid people, we know all his game plan. Lets wait and see how he will pull through the whole thing. Imagine Awka the state capital is still a village. No government development there. No water, many untarred roads (not broken tarred roads) i mean earth roads, afterwards he will tell us that he left N50 billion in the coffers. God is watching!

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by Noerection: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2023
Tochi3:
..what a useless propaganda thread grin grin

..Obidients will forever remain the nemesis of corrupt, cluelessness government that snatched, grabbed & ran away with Nigeria's mandate...insha allah

...no hiding place for the wicked
MrH2:
He can go to hell, if he cares. D worst dat has ever governd anambra, a man in a woman body. Brought religious politics 2 d state. I pray he rots up

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by garykoeman: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bro continue to expose that fraudulent messiah and hypocrisy of his supporters.

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by Lovemeharder(f): 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2023
Wahala no dey finish? cheesy
Re: Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by Tochi3(m): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2023
TopBanter:

Lol says an Obidullard born with wickedness and shameless hypocrisy in his DNA.

Below is your shameless sister cursing Obi and naming him Ekwensu ( a trickster spirit of confusion) in October 2020.

Yet same lady was gushing she met her "calm" President in January 2023.

I just pity you people because whatever claim to greatness you think you have will always be destroyed your clannish, hateful, bigoted and hypocritical disposition as a people.

Obi's election participation has proven beyond doubt that very few detribalised, fair, decorous, respectful and upright Igbos, with integrity, exist today.
..you are in sifia pains bro.. grin grin

Sorry
Re: Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by Tmb78(m): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2023
Tochi3:
..you are in sifia pains bro.. grin grin

Sorry
You people should know by now that you can't just wish the terrible things your people wrote about Peter Obi during his time as Governor away with "you're in Sifia pains"

You all should do better than that.
Why did you suddenly change the narratives of that time?
What changed?

Not even one of you has responded to this reasonably but

"You're jealous"
"Painment" etc

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by jude79(m): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

W be working to make the country better..

Maybe you are not aware yet, let me inform you:

5. InaTinubu to change the situations I listed there, Obidients are not the president, Tinubu is, except you hate Nigeria and don't want Nigeria to get better.

Agbadorians vision of #40 per litre achieve grin

Agbadorians vision of $1=#1 achieved cheesy

Agbadorians vision of low cost of living achieve

5. Inflation and insecurity are competing with each other like Usain bolt and Ben Johnson.

Thank God for agbadorians, for giving Nigerians the man that will finish Nigeria kpatakpata grin

6. He is spending billions on buying yatch and SUV for his family and spending billions to eat.

If not for this life saving yatch, all agbadorians would have eaten today grin

7. People are committing suicide due to hardship since he came in.

Agbadorians suicide is because of too much happiness in a town hall different from balablu
bulaba grin
8. Price of drugs are almost 10 times the price since he came in.
That is why agbadorians oga is the drug lord grin

9. Businesses have been closing up and workers have been losing their jobs due to Tinubu's bad policies.
Agbadorians vision of leaving their jobs and completing the fifty million agbadorians soldiers, to be fed agbado and cassava agoinnee ei ei grin

10. Students are unable to go to school because of Tinubu reduced school funding.

Why waste money to obtain a certificate you can easily forge, ask agbadorians oga, he's a Master forger grin

11. People in Ibadan are now stealing rice from moving vehicles due to suffering caused by Tinubu.

Lies from pit of emilokan, no vehicle have entered ibadan since this incident occurred grin

12. Tinubu shared 1 cup of rice and 3 sticks of spaghetti for a whole family to eat as palliative.

That is sample palliative, the palliative is so big that Nigerians can't see it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by Tochi3(m): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
Tmb78:
You people should know by now that you can't just wish the terrible things your people wrote about Peter Obi during his time as Governor away with "you're in Sifia pains"

You all should do better than that.
Why did you suddenly change the narratives of that time?
What changed?

Not even one of you has responded to this reasonably but

"You're jealous"
"Painment" etc
sorry grin grin
Re: Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by okoro: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
Tochi3:
sorry grin grin
i dey feel shame on your behalf

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by okoro: 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2023
pricklewane:
All this fool are paid to be obidient yet their miserable souls are the one accusing others of being paid.

lol
Re: Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by SeeWahala: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2023
Noerection:

Meanwhile your own messiah has turned out to be a heavy fraud undecided

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
SeeWahala:

Meanwhile your own messiah has turned out to be a heavy fraud undecided
tell us what you said about Peter Pandora in 2013

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:28am On Nov 24, 2023
Another Banger

AtlanticBreeze:
I declare the floor open to all Peter obi minions to come and explain to us how the manufactured their numbers. I always wondered how APGA could get more than 30000 votes in Anambra considering Peter Obi's 8 years woeful outing . lets go cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:39am On Nov 24, 2023
E no go better for all these people
Madmohamed1:
the second name of my governor is mistake and Anambra will never make that mistake again. We have people who can change Anambra for good. From known before you become governor of Anambra we most test you for drug and alcoholic

Madmohamed1:
you can see he just got a new car from Atiku as for obi wee no they give shishi
He just sold his life for a car

Development that he could not do for 8 years in Anambra
Madmohamed1:
yes obi and Anambra don't get 4% of money reseve by Lagos state.
If obi is Lagos state Governor Lagos will develop more than this

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:46am On Nov 24, 2023
fitnesswis:
hahha live this man. we in awka know what he is doing.
he has continued to share money everywhere in other for OBIANO to win the anambra election.
he is buying the heart of people with many sudden project.
ask yourself this querstion.
all the contracts and good will Peter Obi did for 7yrs is not even half of what he is doing in this FInal 8year.
We are here in anambra we know him well and we will make sure obiano doesn't win.
all this na to buy the churches over.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:49am On Nov 24, 2023
We all know how he invested state resources in Fidelity bank where he was the chairman

krixik:
Why spent such amount on Madonna University which is owned by a businessman with his co religious cabal. The state owned university is crying for help and Obi is wasting a state money on a private business. Who knows he might be one of the owners of the school. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Another Obidient Bursted by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2023
AtlanticBreeze:
Fidelity Bank at Awka closed today at 2.00 pm
after Obi and company exhausted its treasury. A
lot of impunity has been committed in Anambra
State using that bank. Now they are sharing the
money in Nnewi area buying voter's card at as
much as 40,000 naira per card. My people do
not bother. They can buy as many cards as they
care. All you have to do is: go to your polling
unit on time, monitor the accreditation, post
the number of accredited voters here and
ensure that the votes cast are not more than the
number of accredited voters. Onwa ga-eti ozo!
https://facebook.com/GovernorChrisNgige/posts/648190385231297
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kyari Confirms Port Harcourt Refinery To Take Off In December 2023 / No Fine For First-time Offender Who Pleaded Guilty?adeyanju,yesufu, Others React / Wednesday: Obj Sends Atiku Out Of Fec Meeting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.