Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Please I Need Like A Work Group/mentor In Tech - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please I Need Like A Work Group/mentor In Tech (318 Views)

Most Of The Global Layoffs Have Been In Tech / Can You Survive If You Stopped Working In Tech? / Why Is It That The Things That Give Money In Tech Are Always Hidden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Like A Work Group/mentor In Tech by clarkmos15(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2023
Hello Techies,
I was actually learning HTML, CSS and touched JavaScript, then my system had issues, i had to save up and just got another one
So to be really serious, i'd need help with any of these options:
1. Learning buddies: fellow individuals that are learning these languages, to aid ourselves and if possible start a project together
2. Mentor: Someone Godsent grin that would put me through, give me tips and also not get tired of my numerous questions
3. Online Courses: Free courses oh, wink
4. I.T Placement Yes, i just finished my OND at Yabatech, any IT placement at any organization in this field

After completing the courses, does it take long to get a Job either remotely or physically?
Thank you all in advance smiley
Re: Please I Need Like A Work Group/mentor In Tech by yrhuhfy113: 3:39pm On May 03, 2023
clarkmos15:
Hello Techies,
I was actually learning HTML, CSS and touched JavaScript, then my system had issues, i had to save up and just got another one
So to be really serious, i'd need help with any of these options:
1. Learning buddies: fellow individuals that are learning these languages, to aid ourselves and if possible start a project together
2. Mentor: Someone Godsent grin that would put me through, give me tips and also not get tired of my numerous questions
3. Online Courses: Free courses oh, wink
4. I.T Placement Yes, i just finished my OND at Yabatech, any IT placement at any organization in this field

After completing the courses, does it take long to get a Job either remotely or physically?
Thank you all in advance smiley

GOD DOESN'T SEND PEOPLE TO WORK FOR FREE ALWAYS..... your Godsent may be a PAID CLASS community.

STOP LOOKING FOR FREE THINGS..... FREE PEOPLE TO USE.....

pls if you want FREE... go on YOUTUBE AND CONSISTENTLY FOLLOW CHANNELS THAT WILL TEACH YOU PROGRAMMING.... that's the best you will get.

For you to find a DEEP PROGRAMMER who will be FREE FOR YOU, he must be a fake guy or jobless...

This is the age of SELF TAUGHT EDUCATION.......... go to youtube... you will find TOTALLY FREE COURSES THERE. if you cant do it then you;re just looking for someone whose time you can waste

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Like A Work Group/mentor In Tech by truthCoder: 3:45pm On May 03, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

GOD DOESN'T SEND PEOPLE TO WORK FOR FREE ALWAYS..... your Godsent may be a PAID CLASS community.

pls if you want FREE... go on YOUTUBE AND CONSISTENTLY FOLLOW CHANNELS THAT WILL TEACH YOU PROGRAMMING.... that's the best you will get.

For you to find a DEEP PROGRAMMER who will be FREE FOR YOU, he must be a fake guy or jobless...

This is the age of SELF TAUGHT EDUCATION.......... go to youtube... you will find TOTALLY FREE COURSES THERE. if you cant do it then you;re just looking for someone whose time you can waste

Perfect response.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Like A Work Group/mentor In Tech by clarkmos15(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Thanks for your input sir,
1. i stated that i needed the courses i can go for online
2. i also stated that i needed a mentor, obviously, there is no "free" programmer, just someone that can answer questions and put me through
Anyways thank you sir
Re: Please I Need Like A Work Group/mentor In Tech by RepoMan007: 3:52pm On May 03, 2023
Ignore that ranting bot and focus on getting whatever help you can get.

In addition to Nairaland effort, go through YouTube and the likes for top rated courses by enthusiasts willing to share.
Re: Please I Need Like A Work Group/mentor In Tech by truthCoder: 3:55pm On May 03, 2023
clarkmos15:

Thanks for your input sir,
1. i stated that i needed the courses i can go for online
2. i also stated that i needed a mentor, obviously, there is no "free" programmer, just someone that can answer questions and put me through
Anyways thank you sir

Use chatGPT. That should mentor you for free.

Anything beyond that, be ready to pay for time.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Like A Work Group/mentor In Tech by clarkmos15(m): 3:55pm On May 03, 2023
RepoMan007:
Ignore that ranting bot and focus on getting whatever help you can get.

In addition to Nairaland effort, go through YouTube and the likes for top rated courses by enthusiasts willing to share.
Thank you sir, i've found a way to get Coursera course
i'd follow through
Re: Please I Need Like A Work Group/mentor In Tech by clarkmos15(m): 4:38pm On May 03, 2023
truthCoder:

Use chatGPT. That should mentor you for free.

Anything beyond that, be ready to pay for time.
Alright sir

(1) (Reply)

Does Flutter Wave Do Internship / . / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.