Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu (21412 Views)

IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns / Gbajabiamila: I’ll Not Be Party To Any Press Gagging Bill / Edo Assembly Crisis: I’ll Not Issue Fresh Proclamation - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by iHateFraudsters: 3:46pm On May 03, 2023
Ok
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Savechild23: 3:46pm On May 03, 2023
The only thing that matters now is to snatch that mandate from u
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by simfrost90210: 3:47pm On May 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

He won’t..

He’s never been a divider nor bigot. He appointed & worked with many non-yorubas when he was a Governor!

Asiwaju is a Unifier!

You’ll see it !

grin grin okwu nkasi obi nke a dị egwu oh
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 03, 2023
Ogiame:
Dem no dey like mumu for our side.
Do you guys love mumu in your area?
Peter obi is not whom you all think he is, he for shock all of you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by bigdammyj: 3:47pm On May 03, 2023
Noted.
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Omoawoke: 3:48pm On May 03, 2023
Omoh, mod wan kill ipob today, back to back Tinubu’s news on FP, abeg help us post one obi news na before they drink sniper

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Halifaxguy: 3:48pm On May 03, 2023
After stealing Obi's mandate. You're not my president!
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Jagabanarmy: 3:48pm On May 03, 2023
Estello:

https://lagostoday.com.ng/ill-not-marginalise-any-part-of-nigeria-tinubu/

On your mandate we shall stand strong, I said it that Jagaban will be a very transparent and fantastic leader.

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Dittodat: 3:49pm On May 03, 2023
Ogiame:
A father to drug lovers.
🤣🤣
He's not from Anambra the home if drug dealers. Many are in jail all over the world.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by FunkyJustice(m): 3:49pm On May 03, 2023
Is this country a joke?

Buhari’s APC is launching 2050 agenda when we haven’t survived 2023 yet,,,
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Saao(m): 3:49pm On May 03, 2023
In as much as I don't like him, he is not ethnic bigot except those working with him or his agbero recruit.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by HEBEI: 3:49pm On May 03, 2023
Make I hear word abeg shocked
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Jagabanarmy: 3:50pm On May 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

He won’t..

He’s never been a divider nor bigot. He appointed & worked with many non-yorubas when he was a Governor!

Asiwaju is a Unifier!

You’ll see it !

Please tell them

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by FireUpNow(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2023
Are you planning to do that?
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Ogiame: 3:50pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Peter obi is not whom you all think he is, he for shock all of you.
That's why we love him, let him shock us, it is more preferable to get shocked by someone who is not into drugs

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Kukutenla: 3:51pm On May 03, 2023
Estello:

https://lagostoday.com.ng/ill-not-marginalise-any-part-of-nigeria-tinubu/
Lol. Why are the remaining members of the G5 asoebi not in attendance

1 Like

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by GeneralPula: 3:52pm On May 03, 2023
Killbillz:

I honestly hope so
Yes bro!

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by casualobserver: 3:52pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You like Asiwaju but shame will not let you admit it

The Jagaban is the man they wish Obi can be but deep down they know he is not fit to lace his boots.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by MechanicMike: 3:53pm On May 03, 2023
Houseofglam7:
undecided

how much is it please?
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Draslo(m): 3:53pm On May 03, 2023
Killbillz:
Talk is cheap oga
Talk is cheap but the ratio of your kinfolk who are thriving in Lagos against Yorubas in South Eastern Nigeria is enough for you to believe in him but your Obidient affiliations have blinded you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by CHIOMAEZEH: 3:54pm On May 03, 2023
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by phemybof(m): 3:55pm On May 03, 2023
WE ARE KNOWN FOR PEACE - #JAGABAN OF 🇳🇬

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Jagabanarmy: 3:56pm On May 03, 2023
wman:
Good.

Please don't marginalize other tribes like Buhari.

Have a compassionate heart and work hard for the people.

Many people don't like you. But please prove us wrong by succeeding and doing well.
He will be a good president, I like positive people around me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Hades2016(m): 3:56pm On May 03, 2023
Buhari talk pass like dis
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by GeneralPula: 3:57pm On May 03, 2023
Racoon:
Says someone who Oba said Igbos should jump into Lagoon if they don't vote his preferred candidate. Someone who reluctantly went to campaign in the SW, So says a Tinubu whose thugs were victimising Igbos in Lagos during the 2023 elections.
You’ve never been a sincere guy..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Jagabanarmy: 3:57pm On May 03, 2023
daygee12:

That means he is the father of all IGBOS

All Igbos and other tribes in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Felix6: 3:57pm On May 03, 2023
socialmediaman:
Should we remind him who owns what he's holding?
Abeg make we wait till them remove the plaster of Paris for him body.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by biggie73(m): 3:58pm On May 03, 2023
Ogiame:
Coming from the same drug baron that engineered his useless MC Oluomo to carry out bigotry in Lagos?
....who among the world leaders is perfect, including in the Bible? Jesus dined with criminals.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by proprince(m): 3:58pm On May 03, 2023
You are going nowhere.

God is not alseep.
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Felix6: 3:59pm On May 03, 2023
casualobserver:

The Jagaban is the man they wish Obi can be but deep down they know he is not fit to lace his boots.
Boots! for which legs? grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Ogiame: 3:59pm On May 03, 2023
biggie73:
....who among the world leaders is perfect, including in the Bible? Jesus dined with criminals.
So we should keep allowing drug loving Imbecilës like Tinubu because no one is perfect?
Please move ahead with your santinmonious talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia / Buhari Receives Karim Ahmad Khan (ICC Prosecutor) In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.