Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu (21405 Views)

IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns / Gbajabiamila: I’ll Not Be Party To Any Press Gagging Bill / Edo Assembly Crisis: I’ll Not Issue Fresh Proclamation - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Estello: 3:37pm On May 03, 2023
President-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has promised to work evenly for the country without marginalising any part in areas of development.

Asiwaju Tinubu, who is due to be inaugurated as president on May 29, said this Wednesday in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital.

The president-elect is on a two-day visit to the state to inaugurate projects executed by the Nyesom Wike administration.

“I will not marginalise any region, but will leave legacy projects across the length and breadth of Nigeria,” he said at the opening of Rumuokwuta/Rumuola Flyover Bridge.

Tinubu praised Governor Wike for the development strides in Rivers State, particularly for the 12 flyovers constructed across the capital city, saying posterity would kindly remember him.

He said with his accomplishments in the state, Nigeria would need the outgoing Rivers governor in higher capacities.

On the political front, Tinubu thanked Wike and the people of Rivers State for their support for him.

He said he was in the state in line with the promise he made during the campaigns in Rivers, saying “if you make a promise, you keep it.

“I will never forget the pivotal role the great and wonderful people of this state played in my victorious campaign to become the next president of this country. You have my eternal gratitude.

“In His Excellency, Governor Wike, I see a man of principle. He took a principled stand that the presidency should be retuned to the South; and he had the courage to stand by his convictions, not minding whose ox was gored.

“He is, indeed, a man of great integrity. He did not choose to serve his own interests, rather, the interests of the nation and the people of Rivers State. I thank him for his selfless leadership,” he added.

In his speech, Wike said the invitation for Tinubu to commission projects in the state was a fulfilment of promise made during the President-elect’s campaign visit to Rivers.

He expressed appreciation to Tinubu for agreeing to visit Rivers State and perform the commissioning.

Wike, who threw jibes at the leadership of his party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), applauded the election of Tinubu which, he said, had shamed naysayers.

The event was attended by the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila and Governors Abubakar Badaru (Jigawa), David Umahi (Ebonyi), Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq (Kwara), Seyi Makinde (Oyo) and Hope Uzodinma (Imo).

Others were former governors Dr Peter Odili (Rivers), Chief Bisi Akande (Osun), Chief James Ibori (Delta), Dr Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti), Chief Timipre Sylva (Bayelsa) and Chief Ayo Fayose (Ekiti).

Others in attendance include governor-elect of Rivers State, Mr Sim Fubara, Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Mr Sunday Dare, Mr Dele Alake and Alhaji Kashim Ibrahim Imam, among others.

Office of the President-elect
Abdulaziz Abdulaziz
May 3, 2023

https://lagostoday.com.ng/ill-not-marginalise-any-part-of-nigeria-tinubu/

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 03, 2023
Asiwaju is a father to all, you all will come to love him.

193 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 03, 2023
Talk is cheap oga

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Ogiame: 3:40pm On May 03, 2023
Coming from the same drug baron that engineered his useless MC Oluomo to carry out bigotry in Lagos?

111 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Ogiame: 3:40pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Asiwaju is a father to all, you all will come to love him.
A father to drug lovers.
🤣🤣

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 03, 2023
Ogiame:
A father to drug lovers.
🤣🤣
You like Asiwaju but shame will not let you admit it

182 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by GeneralPula: 3:42pm On May 03, 2023
Killbillz:
Talk is cheap oga

He won’t..

He’s never been a divider nor bigot. He appointed & worked with many non-yorubas when he was a Governor!

Asiwaju is a Unifier!

You’ll see it !

186 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

He won’t..

He’s never been a divider nor bigot. He appointed & worked with many non-yorubas when he was a Governor!

Asiwaju is a Unifier!

You’ll see it !

I honestly hope so

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Houseofglam7(f): 3:44pm On May 03, 2023
undecided
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by FalseProphet1(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2023
Talk is cheap. Buhari said more than this in 2015.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by socialmediaman: 3:44pm On May 03, 2023
“I belong to everybody and nobody”. Same people. Believe them at your own delusion.

Meanwhile should we remind him who owns what he's holding?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Ogiame: 3:44pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You like Asiwaju but shame will not let you admit it
Dem no dey like mumu for our side.
Do you guys love mumu in your area?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Loveagain(f): 3:44pm On May 03, 2023
Waiting patiently
Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Godjone(m): 3:45pm On May 03, 2023
Who dash you mr INEC select? You are not our president. You are president of Mahmud Yakubu

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Racoon(m): 3:45pm On May 03, 2023
Says someone who Oba said Igbos should jump into Lagoon if they don't vote his preferred candidate. Someone who reluctantly went to campaign in the SW, So says a Tinubu whose thugs were victimising Igbos in Lagos during the 2023 elections.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by wman(m): 3:45pm On May 03, 2023
Good.

Please don't marginalize other tribes like Buhari.

Have a compassionate heart and work hard for the people.

Many people don't like you. But please prove us wrong by succeeding and doing well.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Juanmike(m): 3:45pm On May 03, 2023
Ladies and gentlemen, the drug lord.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by AntiChristian: 3:45pm On May 03, 2023
Baba Seyi!!

May Allah guide you and direct your affairs to be the best President Nigeria would ever have since 1999!

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Bar1941(m): 3:45pm On May 03, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed omo Tinubu, we know you and we know what you are capable of doing. Your hater are the most beneficiaires of your benevolence, but despite their hate God keeps being on your side. You are patriotic and that have always put you ahead of others.

You will succeed because you had never failed as an administrator neither were you as a politician. Nigeria will be great under you and those born to hate animals will bow before you at the end.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Throwback: 3:45pm On May 03, 2023
Renewed Hope will bring us to rediscovered greatness.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by simfrost90210: 3:45pm On May 03, 2023
cheesy look, look, look
.., if Tinubu lie, you go know oo

Na lie be dis cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by daygee12: 3:46pm On May 03, 2023
Ogiame:
A father to drug lovers.
🤣🤣

That means he is the father of all IGBOS

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Honourable1901(m): 3:46pm On May 03, 2023
We trust you our unifier grin grin

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by IamNat: 3:46pm On May 03, 2023
Anyone that wants to die can die, we aren't mediocres and we will do only that which is right.

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by DevilsEqual(m): 3:46pm On May 03, 2023
Marginalization is a strong word just like Hate

You must be very inhumane and wickedly hard-hearted to be able to pull off such stunt as a president in the helm of affairs

I'm sure Asiwaju wouldn't do that...he doesnt harbour vile like the bile duct

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by mrvitalis(m): 3:46pm On May 03, 2023
Transition committee

1 Like

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by QualityShare: 3:46pm On May 03, 2023
Liar!

You have already started marginalizing South East with your transition committee. But one thing is certain, you will never rule Nigeria. Peter Obi will reclaim back his stolen mandate.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 3:46pm On May 03, 2023
Hopefully, including the part that said they're Biafrans and not part of Nigeria lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:46pm On May 03, 2023
Guinean drug pusher. We already know you. A leopard does not change its spots. Mandate thief.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accommodation Crisis Hits Buhari’s Ministers / Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM / Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.