Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Kogi First Lady H.E Rashida Yahaya Bello Clocks 38, Celebrates In Grand Style - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi First Lady H.E Rashida Yahaya Bello Clocks 38, Celebrates In Grand Style (2575 Views)

Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) / Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) / Rashida Yahaya Bello Posts About Iftar On Twitter And Got These Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi First Lady H.E Rashida Yahaya Bello Clocks 38, Celebrates In Grand Style by Daudupress: 3:38pm On May 03, 2023
By Aliyu Juwairat

The wife of the Kogi State governor, Her Excellency Rashida Bello clocks thirty-eight (38) years old yesterday 2nd May, 2023.

The ever-beautiful, elegant, and always smiling first lady, Her Excellency Rashida Yahaya Bello while addressing a cluster of dignitaries stated that her life is a miracle and product of God’s faithfulness.

In her words, "If I'm asked to describe my life, I'll call it a miracle, small moments like the joy of being with all my loved ones in health peace and joy, and the big ones like the giant strides God has helped me take. They have all led me to this point and I can say that I am a product of God's faithfulness and a part of His plan for humanity.

While speaking further, "For these and more, I am grateful and I feel fulfilled that through God's blessings, I've touched many lives.

"This year is a thriving year for me. I thrive in the love of my amazing family, health, abundance, and joy. I thrive living a life full of impact and purpose, and I thrive enjoying God's grace every day.
Happy birthday to me", she added.

END

#@rashidayahayabello
#@maryjaneoffici
#@kraftivitytv_africa

Re: Kogi First Lady H.E Rashida Yahaya Bello Clocks 38, Celebrates In Grand Style by RepoMan007: 3:40pm On May 03, 2023
She should go do it quietly and stop disturbing us.

9 Likes

Re: Kogi First Lady H.E Rashida Yahaya Bello Clocks 38, Celebrates In Grand Style by Omoawoke: 3:40pm On May 03, 2023
na wetin Yahaya bello dey chop be this

2 Likes

Re: Kogi First Lady H.E Rashida Yahaya Bello Clocks 38, Celebrates In Grand Style by Loveagain(f): 3:42pm On May 03, 2023
Happy birthday to her
Re: Kogi First Lady H.E Rashida Yahaya Bello Clocks 38, Celebrates In Grand Style by TemplarLandry: 3:44pm On May 03, 2023
cool
Re: Kogi First Lady H.E Rashida Yahaya Bello Clocks 38, Celebrates In Grand Style by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 03, 2023
Hbd beautiful woman llnp
Re: Kogi First Lady H.E Rashida Yahaya Bello Clocks 38, Celebrates In Grand Style by Jostoman: 3:54pm On May 03, 2023
So na where kogi money dey go be this, no wonder kogi civil servant are collecting 1/2 Salary. Anyway HBD to her.

DINO is coming to put Smile on the faces of Kogi people.

1 Like

Re: Kogi First Lady H.E Rashida Yahaya Bello Clocks 38, Celebrates In Grand Style by LagosFirstSon: 3:58pm On May 03, 2023
How many first ladies kogi get

1 Like

Re: Kogi First Lady H.E Rashida Yahaya Bello Clocks 38, Celebrates In Grand Style by abobote: 4:00pm On May 03, 2023
Happy birthday criminal, EFCC are still waiting for you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi First Lady H.E Rashida Yahaya Bello Clocks 38, Celebrates In Grand Style by Jostoman: 4:02pm On May 03, 2023
Omoawoke:
how he wan take get time to do good things for kogi people.

May God deliver kogi people.
Re: Kogi First Lady H.E Rashida Yahaya Bello Clocks 38, Celebrates In Grand Style by DonNeon: 4:06pm On May 03, 2023
cool... There was this bbnaija male housemate gistlover said was having an ....... with her. Hbd first lady

2 Likes

Re: Kogi First Lady H.E Rashida Yahaya Bello Clocks 38, Celebrates In Grand Style by alsudan: 4:07pm On May 03, 2023
Pere go the lick him lips now. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Kogi First Lady H.E Rashida Yahaya Bello Clocks 38, Celebrates In Grand Style by GeneralPula: 4:13pm On May 03, 2023
Omoawoke:
I Dey tell you..

See her tender lips..
Re: Kogi First Lady H.E Rashida Yahaya Bello Clocks 38, Celebrates In Grand Style by HussenAdul: 4:54pm On May 03, 2023
E get when efcc was looking for this woman
Re: Kogi First Lady H.E Rashida Yahaya Bello Clocks 38, Celebrates In Grand Style by Houseofglam7(f): 6:00pm On May 03, 2023
Happy birthday to her
Re: Kogi First Lady H.E Rashida Yahaya Bello Clocks 38, Celebrates In Grand Style by Fortruth: 6:01pm On May 03, 2023
Plenty make up

1 Like

Re: Kogi First Lady H.E Rashida Yahaya Bello Clocks 38, Celebrates In Grand Style by dayleke: 6:35pm On May 03, 2023
HussenAdul:

Dem don stop?
Re: Kogi First Lady H.E Rashida Yahaya Bello Clocks 38, Celebrates In Grand Style by joinnow: 6:57pm On May 03, 2023
She come take style resemble Mercy Aigbe
Re: Kogi First Lady H.E Rashida Yahaya Bello Clocks 38, Celebrates In Grand Style by CrownOfClay724: 7:41pm On May 03, 2023
HussenAdul:

For you to know say naija na scam.
Re: Kogi First Lady H.E Rashida Yahaya Bello Clocks 38, Celebrates In Grand Style by shomutuski(m): 7:45pm On May 03, 2023
DonNeon:
cool... There was this bbnaija male housemate gistlover said was having an ....... with her. Hbd first lady

It is reported lowkey that she be sugar mummy
Re: Kogi First Lady H.E Rashida Yahaya Bello Clocks 38, Celebrates In Grand Style by nazicartel(m): 7:52pm On May 03, 2023
I know when my coursemate that was always disturbing me then that she wants to come to my lodge and I will be whining her got married to one state house of assembly member. Later became member house of representatives. Omoh, na so God take butter her bread. Once told her that I thank God she didn't settle down with any of us back then. Omoh. Women are always lucky ooo. When she came to my family program then on her LX with two security men... Ahhh, I shouted... Omoh.... Life ehhh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi First Lady H.E Rashida Yahaya Bello Clocks 38, Celebrates In Grand Style by Baronthecelebri: 9:23pm On May 03, 2023
Sweet milf, no wonder pere lose bbnaija
Re: Kogi First Lady H.E Rashida Yahaya Bello Clocks 38, Celebrates In Grand Style by Godjone(m): 10:23pm On May 03, 2023
Who she help? Stewpid tin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Table - INEC Chairman Is Now A Headless Chicken / Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted / How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.