Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted (2609 Views)

Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On / Actress Kate Henshaw Rushes To Her Polling Unit, Advises Nigerians / Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by Strafudeen: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
Hahahahaha

Give it up for David hundeyin. Guy is smoking hot.

So, as atiku has almost completed the disgrace of president tinubu in an American Court, tinubu has rushed to release photos purporting to show him in an album with his presumed classmates from CSU.

and some agbadorians have been disturbing cyberspace with it. Someone even opened a thread on nairaland.

However David hundeyin the nemesis of corrupt Nigerian leaders, has exposed that bola Ahmed tinubu just recently, very recently secretly went to join the forum of alumni.

Someone who graduated in 1968 or so just remembering to join his alumni forum days ago.

grin angry 😀 😄

Kai...tinubu will regret contesting elections in nigeria at this time.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by Strafudeen: 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
😄 🤣 😂

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by Strafudeen: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2023
Hahahahaa

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by madridguy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
So na everybody join him school alumni forum?
Even many people don't even make mentioned of the school attended to any of their social media account.

Make we talk better thing because this matter is gone already.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by Strafudeen: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
Madridguy helinues madoooooooo

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by Alchemy528: 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by AfonjaEmir: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
LOUD am!!!

The Kriminal has left digital footprints everywhere.

From today henceforth, any yoruba man that tells me nonsense about equity and uprightness will be beaten BLUE-BLACK by me.

Document Forgers
Identity Theft merchants..

Useless Criminals.. cool

21 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by helinues: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
Wailers should receive sense IJN
Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by Jackson619007: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
Lol, busted!!!

But you guys are really ready for this man.👏

The user's text is already academic in nature. Please feel free to reach out to me for assistance with your academic tasks and programming inquiries. You can find my WhatsApp contact information in the signature below.👇

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
Your President
Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by madridguy(m): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
Stop shouting my name. If you dey any
alumni forum you will still have hundreds of your school mates that not on the platform.

Strafudeen:
Madridguy helinues madoooooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by AllenSpencer: 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
Gibberish!

The fact that he was recognized is the point!

You lots should stop chasing shadows! He joined the Alumini group and he was accepted! The time he did is inconsequential!

He probably did to let the naysayers know that, he is a bonafide alumni of the school, who graduated with distinctions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
grin David Hundeyin is used to labouring in vain. Despite all of his efforts before and after the election, before the inauguration and still after, all is still in vain.

One will think Atiku and that other one that was crying like a baby have something tangible as evidence against Tinubu to have stolen their mandate. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by DaddyCoool: 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
😅You got to hand it to Tinubu
He is TOTALLY corrupt, not half-and-half, like all these half righteous, half corrupt Nigerians!
To the extent of hiring fake BISHOPS🤣

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by AfonjaEmir: 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
The sarcasm is duly noted and very BRUTAL...
Tinubu is 200% corrupt and extra 50% for uselessness grin

DaddyCoool:
He is TOTALLY corrupt, not half-and-half, like all these half righteous, half corrupt Nigeruans

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by jerk: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
Bursted grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by tribalmall: 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
I can even assure you that it is all this Obidaftis Ipob Igbos that are creating all this unverified profile to be chopping Atiku n Peter Obi money.

Na so ipob n Obidaftis hold the two foolsof Atiku n obi for blokos or you no reason the always come up with something more foolish each time Tinubu produce more fact about his attendance of Chicago University.

madridguy:
Even many people don't even school attended to any of their social media account.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by LegendHero(m): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
Hyundai the lunatic don drop another jargons for his minions.

This guy don carry the headlesss mob go far. Soon after this lamba, he will drop another.

FFK do him own, Reno do him own, so why can’t Hyundai also fleece them?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by Ashez: 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
As for Tinubu, he don already chop disqualification finish, na some days remain, going he must go

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by cybersoldiers: 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
LOUD am!!!

The Kriminal has left digital footprints everywhere.

From today henceforth, any yoruba man that tells me nonsense about equity and uprightness will be beaten BLUE-BLACK by me.

Document Forgers
Identity Theft merchants..

Useless Criminals.. cool

Thats who they are. Don't mind those bigots always supporting criminality.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by cybersoldiers: 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
tribalmall:
I can even assure you that it is all this Obidaftis Ipob Igbos that are creating all this unverified profile to be chopping Atiku n Peter Obi money.

Na so ipob n Obidaftis hold the two foolsof Atiku n obi for blokos or you no reason the always come up with something more foolish each time Tinubu produce more fact about his attendance of Chicago University.

You sound like an empty vessel. Are you?

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by thesicilian: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Lol
You guys are still disturbing yourselves, when Tinubu is carrying on with his tenure as if you don't even exist
Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by 9jatriot(m): 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Is that not the Ghanian refugee applicant?? The same guy that small Zimbabwe repatriated the other time.

But wait, is it that these people do not have day jobs to that other than cyber stalking? As in they are unnecessarily increasing the payload on the CSU server through very irrelevant hits and page view.

CSU will soon start preventing some IPs from viewing their site.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by killsmith(f): 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
DaddyCoool:
He is TOTALLY corrupt, not half-and-half, like all these half righteous, half corrupt Nigeruans!

When he dies, he'll be inducted into the hall of the Gods as the God of criminality and corruption.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by ValarDoharis: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
So why did he join now?
madridguy:
Stop shouting my name. If you dey any
alumni forum you will still have hundreds of your school mates that not on the platform.

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Gibberish!

The fact that he was recognized is the point!

You lots should stop chasing shadows! He joined the Alumini group and he was accepted! The time he did is inconsequential!

He probably did to let the naysayers know that, he is a bonafide alumni of the school, who graduated with distinctions.

Yoruba Muslim shhhhhhhushhh it

Tribal warlord

This is how you defended Buhari without certificate for eight years..

immediately he handed over to Tinubu , he became corrupt and his tenure is being probed by Tinubu through Emefiele..

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by olisaEze(m): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
Every lie needs a big lie to lean on, and that big lie needs and even bigger lie to rest on. And so on and so....till all the lies eventually collapse like a house of cards! The CSU is getting more exposed as they scramble to cover up their first lie. But the biggest embarrassment goes to an electoral body with a humongous budget and no capacity for integrity or due diligence!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by 00FFT00(m): 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2023
madridguy:
Even many people don't even school attended to any of their social media account.

Don't be shameless. I even belong to my high school alumni forum. A place I left long before some of the idiots who insult their fathers on nairaland was born.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by Okoroawusa: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
I don't get it. Does that mean that I can belong to Oxford University Alumni network even as I never attended the school and I will be accepted?
Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by Longinyamapucci(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
The mumu Man will soon feel the greatest heat ever.

No one mess with igbos without dying like ratak master.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by Houseofglam7(f): 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by madridguy(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
It is you that is shameless with no single regards for your fellow man.
Are you telling me its all your high school mates that are on the alumni forum.

00FFT00:

Don't be shameless. I even belong to my high school alumni forum. A place I left long before some of the idiots who insult their fathers on nairaland was born.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Nigeria Have Part-time Law Makers? / The Metamorphosis Of Pa Awolowo's 20 Pounds to Ndigbo. / Prosecute Boko Haram Members Or Release Okah - Ex Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.