Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria (35397 Views)

FEC Approves Automation Of Import Duty Exemption Certificates, Vehicle Numbers / FEC Approves N200 Billion Loan For Bank Of Industry / FEC Approves Executive Orders On VAT And Excise Duties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by Nwaotu10(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2023
They should equally legalize 'bombing' make boiz no come dey hide working tools again grin grin
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by do4luv14(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2023
RedChiefPriest:
Na good news shebi?
I no too understand but I know say dem dey use am for crypto.

Dj! 44 bottles of palmwine, 40 for me,2 for efcc and 2 for any random nairalander.
Barman! Play me "the block,the rock and the chain" by Dwayne Johnson and muritala Mohammad

You no add 24 bottles of 1759
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by Sniper101(m): 4:24pm On May 03, 2023
Pi π is Coming grin

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by MrBroke(m): 4:30pm On May 03, 2023
This ona blockchain abi na block way wrap with chain or na iceblock way dem wear chain grin
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by henrimoto(m): 4:30pm On May 03, 2023
RedChiefPriest:
Na good news shebi?
I no too understand but I know say dem dey use am for crypto.

Dj! 44 bottles of palmwine, 40 for me,2 for efcc and 2 for any random nairalander.
Barman! Play me "the block,the rock and the chain" by Dwayne Johnson and muritala Mohammad
Chief!! It's been a while. You scare small around NL.. Hope you're Good. Here is my 5 kegs of Fresh PalmWine, 5 Big bowls of Fresh Fish pepper Soup.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by adeoba2008(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2023
Danisaint112:
I thought they were totally against Blockchain (anything crypto) to the extent bank transactions for it was totally banned. Confused government.

I'm very sure they approved it now because it will be beneficial to them. It's part of the looting process. grin grin

Bckchain is not only about crypto.
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by bluefilm: 4:36pm On May 03, 2023
Is Blockchain not related to Bitcoin?

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by bolufem29(m): 4:37pm On May 03, 2023
Try they get brain
Terry68:
Dem don start watin dey wan use for themselves
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by MarketDispatch: 4:38pm On May 03, 2023
nashito:
Another avenue the APC led govt want to use & Loot Nigeria dry.

Until the day, there would be nothing left to pay workers, Nigeria is still far from a Revolution. The the time is ticking as we’re all sitting on a Keg.

Now Minister will just hide billions of dollars and Naira in Blockchain, EFCC will look tire they won't find anything..welcome to improved looting Galore..

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by Dom123(m): 4:38pm On May 03, 2023
This is a welcome development and is good for Nigerians.
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by norriswood(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2023
Onowu33:
Tinubu wetin be Blockchain?
....u can as well ask ur father wetin be blockchain..omo ale
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by xevove2061: 4:48pm On May 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

SMH..

Blockchain is just an App one can use to buy crypto currencies, with your bank card! Very secured & fast!

To build crypto not buy bro
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by Abujaexpress: 4:49pm On May 03, 2023
DonMarkuzi:
For some of us who don't know the full meaning of the technology, this are few things the technology can avail the users if fully harnessed.

1. Transparency and accountability: Blockchain technology provides a decentralized, immutable ledger that can be used to store and track data in a tamper-proof manner. This can increase transparency and accountability in government systems, reducing the potential for corruption and fraud.

2. Increased efficiency and cost savings: Blockchain technology can reduce the need for intermediaries and manual processes, resulting in increased efficiency and cost savings for both government agencies and businesses.

3. Secure data storage and sharing: Blockchain technology provides a secure way to store and share data, which can be particularly important for sensitive information such as health records, financial information, and government data.

4. Improved supply chain management: Blockchain technology can be used to track goods and products throughout the supply chain, reducing the potential for fraud and counterfeiting and improving efficiency.

5. Encouraging innovation: By providing a secure and transparent platform for the exchange of value, blockchain technology can encourage innovation and entrepreneurship, leading to economic growth and job creation.

Overall, the adoption of blockchain technology can offer many potential benefits to a country, including improved transparency, efficiency, security, and innovation.

It's also the founding technology that runs the Bitcoin technology.
Does this lead to legalization and domestication of cryptocurrency business in Nigeria?
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by xevove2061: 4:50pm On May 03, 2023
GreaterFuture:

That wallet is reading over $2M...
How??

Lol. It doesnt belong to him. Person get 2m in crypto still dey this nonsense forum with you? They will just be too busy and not show up here. Case in point, invictus Obi.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by arantess: 4:51pm On May 03, 2023
DonMarkuzi:
For some of us who don't know the full meaning of the technology, this are few things the technology can avail the users if fully harnessed.

1. Transparency and accountability: Blockchain technology provides a decentralized, immutable ledger that can be used to store and track data in a tamper-proof manner. This can increase transparency and accountability in government systems, reducing the potential for corruption and fraud.

2. Increased efficiency and cost savings: Blockchain technology can reduce the need for intermediaries and manual processes, resulting in increased efficiency and cost savings for both government agencies and businesses.

3. Secure data storage and sharing: Blockchain technology provides a secure way to store and share data, which can be particularly important for sensitive information such as health records, financial information, and government data.

4. Improved supply chain management: Blockchain technology can be used to track goods and products throughout the supply chain, reducing the potential for fraud and counterfeiting and improving efficiency.

5. Encouraging innovation: By providing a secure and transparent platform for the exchange of value, blockchain technology can encourage innovation and entrepreneurship, leading to economic growth and job creation.

Overall, the adoption of blockchain technology can offer many potential benefits to a country, including improved transparency, efficiency, security, and innovation.

It's also the founding technology that runs the Bitcoin technology.
Abeg shift

Didn't they hound Nigerians about it and eventually ban it?

What has changed now?
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by ConfidentialDoc: 4:51pm On May 03, 2023
The central bank digital currencies of the world run on block chain.
E naira is no different.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by MrAgbako: 4:51pm On May 03, 2023
Investorozay:
Clowns your earlier ban no affect us. this one wont kiss
JM dey cash out
Zalmon dey cash out
Blordd dey cashout

Wahala for who dey sleep
which app be this one? Gimme info
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by ConfidentialDoc: 4:51pm On May 03, 2023
arantess:

Abeg shift

Didn't they hound Nigerians about it and eventually ban it?

What has changed now?

Nothing it's for government use
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by GeneralPula: 4:51pm On May 03, 2023
xevove2061:

To build crypto not buy bro

Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by Martini2020(m): 4:53pm On May 03, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
the question is too much for him to answer

Friend remember Tinubu is the first governor to introduce oracle in handling public staff management….find out what is alpha beta and why are all other states including fed government coping the strategy…. Go and verify my guy…. These guy is not a beer palour type my brother…. He mentioned it in his manifesto

Go and verify my guy.
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by Ebubu2: 4:58pm On May 03, 2023
Investorozay:
Clowns your earlier ban no affect us. this one wont kiss
JM dey cash out
Zalmon dey cash out
Blordd dey cashout

Wahala for who dey sleep

Howfar.

I for like join your futures trade signals, if u are very consistent and hardly lose

Dnt mind paying
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by KonTagiousBull: 4:59pm On May 03, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1653769481691299840?t=WpNGXuNcW5cpTm3GlO1D0w&s=19

Criminals..Al the money they stole they want to convert to block chain...and have tried to confuse the morron....
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by Mamaafrik1(m): 4:59pm On May 03, 2023
Femisol:
If you think it’s for the benefit of the masses then you must be under a spell grin grin
Explain better my brother
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by MechanicMike: 5:05pm On May 03, 2023
Onowu33:
Tinubu wetin be Blockchain?

Block chain is a train blocking the road train blockin a road by a road roading out sir....you gerrrrrit? angry
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by Tonytonex(m): 5:08pm On May 03, 2023
inoki247:
Lol ok after approving Blockchain hope say CBN go remove embargo placed on Crypto....
I thought they are part of it.
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by Alliswell248: 5:09pm On May 03, 2023
LeopardX:

Nigga, Biden himself doesn't know the meaning.

Obi doesn't know the meaning. Same with Atiku. It can be explained to them but I don't think they can grasp the concept talkless of harnessing the potentials.

Yet since it's a good thing for the youths, approving it (with regulation) is good.

I know you're just joking though.

Next time you mentioned Obi along side with the President elect, I would ban you.

It's an insult.

Hope you have gotten your also ebi for May 29th.

Limited stocks available.
Obi can come, but he must buy the asoebi.

wink
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by Tonytonex(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2023
BiGVEEN58:
Wetin e mean?
na for people wey dey do crypto things. Eg Bitcoin (BTC) , Etherium and the rest.
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by Tonytonex(m): 5:12pm On May 03, 2023
bluefilm:
Is Blockchain not related to Bitcoin?
it is
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by vastone(m): 5:13pm On May 03, 2023
An easy way to track our purchases and put a Halt on your payment when the regulatory body finds it deems to.

Perilous times, for us as a people, very soon you, "go run but nowhere to hide" thanks to our screwed-up Leaders.
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by MemoriesAndMe: 5:17pm On May 03, 2023
Not sure why it was frowned upon in Nigeria initially when the rest of the world is already taking advantage of it. I guess it's been political all along - when they heard of Blockchain, the first thing on their mind is Bitcoin and thoughts of how political enemies will try to prevent eachother from moving funds.

Blockchain is a lot more than that and has opened doors for many. Several smart and young entrepreneurs are dedicating their time and energies on creating solutions on it.

Blockchain technology has a wide range of potential applications beyond just cryptocurrency. Here are some of the top lucrative uses of blockchain:

1. Financial Services: Blockchain technology can help streamline and secure financial transactions. It can also facilitate faster and cheaper cross-border payments and eliminate the need for intermediaries.

2. Supply Chain Management: Blockchain can be used to track products and inventory in real-time, enabling more efficient and transparent supply chains. It can also help reduce fraud, counterfeiting, and improve product safety.

3. Identity Management: Blockchain can provide a secure and decentralized way to manage identity data, allowing individuals to control their personal information and protect against identity theft.

4. Real Estate: Blockchain can simplify real estate transactions by providing a secure, transparent, and tamper-proof record of property ownership and transfers.

5. Healthcare: Blockchain can be used to securely store and share patient medical records, enabling better coordination of care and improved patient outcomes.

6. Voting: Blockchain can be used to create a secure and transparent voting system, ensuring the integrity of the voting process and preventing fraud.

7. Energy Management: Blockchain can help facilitate peer-to-peer energy trading, allowing individuals to buy and sell energy directly with each other, reducing the need for intermediaries and lowering costs.

These are just some of the many potential uses of blockchain technology. As the technology continues to evolve, new and innovative applications are likely to emerge.
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by xevove2061: 5:22pm On May 03, 2023
[quote author=GeneralPula post=122908465][/quote]

Lets not get it twisted, blockchain.com the app is used to buy crypto, blockchain the trchnology is the technology crypto and other blockchain apps are being built on which does not include blockhain.com
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by blacksam01: 5:27pm On May 03, 2023
Anything crypto will ruin the economy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu And His Kids Celebrate Children's Day / Multi-choice MD, Spokesperson To Face Contempt Of Court Charge Over Dstv / How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.