Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,940 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria (35399 Views)

FEC Approves Automation Of Import Duty Exemption Certificates, Vehicle Numbers / FEC Approves N200 Billion Loan For Bank Of Industry / FEC Approves Executive Orders On VAT And Excise Duties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by XAUBulls: 8:57pm On May 03, 2023
Investorozay:
Clowns your earlier ban no affect us. this one wont kiss
JM dey cash out
Zalmon dey cash out
Blordd dey cashout

Wahala for who dey sleep
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by JOemmy(m): 8:57pm On May 03, 2023
They don't have a choice
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by BJanta: 8:57pm On May 03, 2023
Onowu33:
Tinubu wetin be Blockchain?

Why not ask your father first?
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by Onowu33: 9:05pm On May 03, 2023
BJanta:

Why not ask your father first?
who's this product of a leaking condom?

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by XAUBulls: 9:05pm On May 03, 2023
dappydozzy:

There is something a lot of people including you dont know about blockchain, there are a lot of applications of blockchain in egovernance, apart from crypto, go after knowledge before coming here to say trash. When blockchain experts talk,just keep quiet.I have discovered that a lot of people who claim knowledgeable about blockchain in this country are just mere charlatans.
You are very funny, use blockchain to loot, olodo, digital illiterate, blockchain even checks leakages in government revenues, a lot of benefits, go and do your research on how much Dubai government is investing on blockchain and other global governments. Oga, you need to be lectured, you know nothing about blockchain, you have just shown your fantastic ignorance.
Nicely put.
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by BJanta: 9:18pm On May 03, 2023
Onowu33:
who's this product of a leaking condom?

It's your father , an unknown entity.
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by 175(m): 9:26pm On May 03, 2023
GetSenseNow:

I like that guy. I honestly wish the presidential election was Osibanjo vs Obi. I'll be perfectly fine with any of the two.
Quite unfortunate that someone like Tinubu was selected

Exactly
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by Onowu33: 9:27pm On May 03, 2023
BJanta:

It's your father , an unknown entity.
even in the kingdoms of fools you and your entire family will still be slaves

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by Agricmoney(m): 10:15pm On May 03, 2023
DonNeon:

Agricmoney how do I make money from agriculture as a student...

Just look for the one that’s easy for you and you can do it. Agriculture is broad it’s just for you to look at your environment and try solving one of the agricultural problems there

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by obama99: 12:44am On May 04, 2023
Analog old people can't relate . They will cry when it doesn't favour them
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by Mariezaza1(m): 1:23am On May 04, 2023
Investorozay:
Clowns your earlier ban no affect us. this one wont kiss
JM dey cash out
Zalmon dey cash out
Blordd dey cashout

Wahala for who dey sleep
Boss bless me with some ethereum
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by cardoctor(m): 1:32am On May 04, 2023
Some people will cry soon.
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by Gasayi(m): 1:58am On May 04, 2023
Gasayi:
I Deal on Ecurrency and Crypto Transactions.
Trade Seemlessly and pay out is fast

Our service :

Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/checkout
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal

Whatsapp 0706246 9313

Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by mmsen: 6:12am On May 04, 2023
They don’t have the power to stop it. If you cannot stop Fulani herdsmen from entering your borders illegally or from stopping crooks from rigging elections then definitely cannot stop blockchain use.
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by BluntCrazeMan: 5:40pm On May 04, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1653769481691299840?t=WpNGXuNcW5cpTm3GlO1D0w&s=19

Things we might be expecting the Blockchain Technology Policy to bring along with it.

1. Crypto Currency..

2. Instant and better accessibility of data.

3. Remotely operated online and realtime electronic voting.

4. Decentralised Government cum private-sector partnerships.

E.t.c
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by BluntCrazeMan: 5:43pm On May 04, 2023
Danisaint112:
I thought they were totally against Blockchain (anything crypto) to the extent bank transactions for it was totally banned. Confused government.

I'm very sure they approved it now because it will be beneficial to them. It's part of the looting process. grin grin

Modified: For those quoting me saying I know nothing about blockchain and that blockchain have very little to do with crypto, hope you all see the google defined meaning of blockchain below.

One dumbo even went ahead to say; "Blockchain is not synonymous with cryptocurrency." 😂
The most-important aspect in the definition of Blockchain is the mention of peer-to-peer-network..
And not the mention of cryptocurrency.
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by norriswood(m): 11:06pm On May 06, 2023
Onowu33:
where's this bastard come online..
..the bastard is ur stupid father that gave birth to slowpoke nd slowpoke like u...ask ur father why born as bastard
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by norriswood(m): 11:09pm On May 06, 2023
Onowu33:
my Papa know because he go school,you nor even get father to ask because na madman (lunatic)the school fees your lunatic father paid for you should have been used to train poor orphans by now they would have made it big in life ( bastard)
....ur attitudes online shows how stupid u re ,lack of home training from drunker nd prostitute mother reflects in u.....barking hungry bull dog, we know people like u from cemetery region..empty pride..almajiris has value than u nd people...ask ur father he will tell u.....bastard
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by Samken2: 11:09pm On May 06, 2023
Pls is it possible to mine cryto using my phone.
And between binance, luno,yellowcard and kuncoin which market is best , easy for Nigerian trader's and with good price rate.
Which under$2 crytos is best for purchase
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by tunjilomo(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2023
Taiwo20:
CBDC....plan in progress.
One world currency plan
Hello, egbon, please is there a way I can reach you? I have something I need your assistance with. Not money, please.
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by Taiwo20(m): 6:20am On May 08, 2023
tunjilomo:

Hello, egbon, please is there a way I can reach you? I have something I need your assistance with. Not money, please.

I dey with you.
Just mention me
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by tunjilomo(m): 8:08am On May 08, 2023
Taiwo20:

I dey with you.
Just mention me
Alright, egbon, the matter I want your help with is personal. I already sent a pm, I am not sure if you saw it.
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by Taiwo20(m): 11:02am On May 08, 2023
tunjilomo:

Alright, egbon, the matter I want your help with is personal. I already sent a pm, I am not sure if you saw it.

I responded.
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by tunjilomo(m): 1:17pm On May 08, 2023
Taiwo20:

I responded.
I did not get the notification, before. I have replied now, sir.
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by Onowu33: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2023
norriswood:
....ur attitudes online shows how stupid u re ,lack of home training from drunker nd prostitute mother reflects in u.....barking hungry bull dog, we know people like u from cemetery region..empty pride..almajiris has value than u nd people...ask ur father he will tell u.....bastard
okay uyuki
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by Onowu33: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2023
norriswood:
..the bastard is ur stupid father that gave birth to slowpoke nd slowpoke like u...ask ur father why born as bastard
my father even when he dies will still be highly remembered more than your useless living unfortunate father you fool.How old are you? Return your mom's phone and stay off social media.
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by norriswood(m): 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
Onowu33:
my father even when he dies will still be highly remembered more than your useless living unfortunate father you fool.How old are you? Return your mom's phone and stay off social media.
...ur father died as a useless father gave birth to bastard child..zombie
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by norriswood(m): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
Onowu33:
okay uyuki
.. zombies..morons , frustrated human
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by Onowu33: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
norriswood:
...ur father died as a useless father gave birth to bastard child..zombie
you're just as useless as your father..
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by norriswood(m): 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
Onowu33:
...I know your types those gutter children that used to wake their drunker father with kick....slowpoke from useless tribe..goat
Re: FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria by norriswood(m): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
Onowu33:
know your types those gutter children that used to wake their drunker father with kick....slowpoke from useless tribe..goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? / Tony Elumelu And His Kids Celebrate Children's Day / Multi-choice MD, Spokesperson To Face Contempt Of Court Charge Over Dstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.