Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

The New OIL MONEY Is Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The New OIL MONEY Is Here (451 Views)

Zilingo App The New Oil Money In Town / Nigerians Need To Start Farming, Not Be Distracted By Oil Money - Ibe Kachikwu / Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New OIL MONEY Is Here by PeterTelecom1: 4:26pm On May 03, 2023
Here comes a legit and easy making money way.......
If you have Mobile phone and you've good network with Data to surf the internet everyday then you are good to go...

If you think you're busy on social media watching skits everytime,you do to pay them income but you gain nothing rather than laughing ,but with this kind of opportunity you can gain two things at a time {Laugh and Money}...how will you feel about that?!.

If you think you can gain something from all I've said you contact for me for more info and mind you I'm not collecting a dime from guys I just want you to enjoy from this offer 😘
WhatsApp : 08163574789
Telegram : 07062262831
You're welcome friends 🤭

1 Share

Re: The New OIL MONEY Is Here by peter0071(m): 4:28pm On May 03, 2023
If you wan give person update, put am out here.... whats the use of the private outreach when you can put the information to the public?

2 Likes

Re: The New OIL MONEY Is Here by PeterTelecom1: 1:32pm On May 04, 2023
Reason is if I continue to share ideas I'll be long on it here and if I'm to refer you to any build up website for more info,links will not be supported here!
peter0071:
If you wan give person update, put am out here.... whats the use of the private outreach when you can put the information to the public?
Re: The New OIL MONEY Is Here by PeterTelecom1: 11:28am On Jul 04, 2023
This is really helping people sort problems out now
PeterTelecom1:
Here comes a legit and easy making money way.......
If you have Mobile phone and you've good network with Data to surf the internet everyday then you are good to go...

If you think you're busy on social media watching skits everytime,you do to pay them income but you gain nothing rather than laughing ,but with this kind of opportunity you can gain two things at a time {Laugh and Money}...how will you feel about that?!.

If you think you can gain something from all I've said you contact for me for more info and mind you I'm not collecting a dime from guys I just want you to enjoy from this offer 😘
WhatsApp : 08163574789
Telegram : 07062262831
You're welcome friends 🤭

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Access Dark Web For Confirm Yankee Facebook / Dollar To Naira In Black Market Today, July 19, 2023 / Grow And Monetize Your Social Media Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.