Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Wickedness Of Man!!! (photo inside) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wickedness Of Man!!! (photo inside) (3081 Views)

Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Burial Of 2 Ogun School Pupils Killed By Mentally Unstable Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wickedness Of Man!!! (photo inside) by DomTORRETTO: 4:37pm On May 03, 2023
I don’t know if this is the right session for this and I hope the mods can help me move it to the right place.

I just saw this picture somewhere and I couldn’t help myself from laughing quite hard at it.

But it’s just sad to say that it’s 100% true…

What do you guys think? 🤔

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wickedness Of Man!!! (photo inside) by DispatcherLagos: 5:05pm On May 03, 2023
grin
If you like be announcing your progress and continue to show off on social media. When they remember you enh, even Hushpuppy case go be akamu case to you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wickedness Of Man!!! (photo inside) by Codedtips(m): 5:18pm On May 03, 2023
cheesy
DomTORRETTO:
I don’t know if this is the right session for this and I hope the mods can help me move it to the right place.

I just saw this picture somewhere and I couldn’t help myself from laughing quite hard at it.

cheesy And na your real guy go pack the pick two and three give you pass. The whole market go come dey your hand cheesy The picks go be 14.. 13 ,Whot and those stars when them dey x.. Card those day was mad fun.. E don tay wen rigging start o.. No go let them rig winning for you o.. You go see people dey swallow cards,some go dey put inside pant.. It was fun sha .

1 Like

Re: Wickedness Of Man!!! (photo inside) by DomTORRETTO: 5:37pm On May 03, 2023
Codedtips:
cheesy cheesy And na your real guy go pack the pick two and three give you pass. The whole market go come dey your hand cheesy The picks go be 14.. 13 ,Whot and those stars when them dey x.. Card those day was mad fun.. E don tay wen rigging start o.. No go let them rig winning for you o.. You go see people dey swallow cards,some go dey put inside pant.. It was fun sha .

Bro u rlly remember, the one wey dey pain me pass na wen everybody go just gang up against only u cos u halla LAST CARD

3 Likes

Re: Wickedness Of Man!!! (photo inside) by Codedtips(m): 5:46pm On May 03, 2023
DomTORRETTO:

Bro u rlly remember, the one wey dey pain me pass na wen everybody go just gang up against only u cos u halls LAST CARD
Lol
Re: Wickedness Of Man!!! (photo inside) by foxxydude: 7:35pm On May 03, 2023
Na inexperience dey cause am not wickedness 🤣
That's how u know those wey no dey read the table 😁

4 Likes

Re: Wickedness Of Man!!! (photo inside) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 8:38pm On May 03, 2023
BAT style 🤣🤣
Re: Wickedness Of Man!!! (photo inside) by Baronthecelebri: 10:10pm On May 03, 2023
Very true
Re: Wickedness Of Man!!! (photo inside) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:12pm On May 04, 2023
Dem go come knack u any 1. ...
Re: Wickedness Of Man!!! (photo inside) by Koppaguard: 3:43pm On May 04, 2023
It's just a game op, don't take it serious.
Re: Wickedness Of Man!!! (photo inside) by DaInferno(m): 4:01pm On May 04, 2023
DomTORRETTO:

that's the purpose of the game
Re: Wickedness Of Man!!! (photo inside) by DomTORRETTO: 6:30pm On May 04, 2023
DaInferno:
that's the purpose of the game

😳😳😳 I never knew the purpose of the game is to plan against whoever wants to finish first!!
Re: Wickedness Of Man!!! (photo inside) by DaInferno(m): 7:36pm On May 04, 2023
DomTORRETTO:

😳😳😳 I never knew the purpose of the game is to plan against whoever wants to finish first!!
what do you think it is then?
The general market x pick 2 have been designed to keep the game going. Otherwise, where would the fun be?!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Get Fired From His UK Job For Posting He Kills Cat In Nigeria (Vid) / Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State / I Want To Revenge After My Mom's Bank Account Was Cleared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.