Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club (42266 Views)

Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila / Tony Tetuila's Mother Is Dead (Pictured) / Yomi Casual Pictured With Tony Tetuila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by Bigfizzy3804(m): 11:20pm On May 03, 2023
BigYash:
You don hit my car oyibo rekpete.. Nigeria jaga jaga .. Everythin...g scatter scatter
..crazy jam

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by 12345baba(m): 11:21pm On May 03, 2023
Eedris no go finish ur wife kidney with alcohol o
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by Kingmajaja: 11:25pm On May 03, 2023
Things come and go
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by 3seriez(m): 12:05am On May 04, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Omode meta n sere o!

Tuface voice for the hook that year. Madt!

For those who are questioning that tuface was in this song. Take it! He was part of plantashun boiz.

Shey you can see Oga Black Face too

Oh Oh…se ere Ayo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkQ6pWAPYSs

Indomie generation don't know how we rocked to this song back in d day. When keke, D1 & Kenny were giving us steady jams on kennis music label.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by patrickmuf(m): 2:18am On May 04, 2023
buygala:
Idris Abdulkarim is just like Sowore.. Not knowing the difference between being silly and being an activist... After he was caught begging Keyamo for favors, he had to go on a shameful rest for a while..

As much as I hate Buhari, I prefer him to that miscreant called Sowore who is still doing Student Union Aluta brand of politics at past 50 years of age grin

As for Tony Tetula, he ran out of steam after that his "My car" song..

ArtQuake's 'Alanta' song ruled the naija airwaves around 2007-2009....and he kept on remixing it until we all got tired of him and his remixes grin

All in all, it's a bit comical seeing old guys like Idris and Tony still doing the childish "wosup nigga" kind of dressing....These two have refused refused to admit to themselves that that are now Grandpa materials and should stop dressing like drugged-up Juveniles.
In a club, should they be all suits and ties?

How does the likes of Snoop, Eminem, The Game and co dey dress?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by lendahand(m): 3:35am On May 04, 2023
geesilver:
For Eedris I hope he is not taking hard drink for his kidney ooooo. Cos he just had a replacement not long ago. We don't have any spare to dash out again ooooo
Omo I Just dey imagine oo
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by spiceadole: 5:49am On May 04, 2023
geesilver:
For Eedris I hope he is not taking hard drink for his kidney ooooo. Cos he just had a replacement not long ago. We don't have any spare to dash out again ooooo

He is back to drinking alcohol after his wife donated a kidney for him.
Anyway,she won't mind dying to keep him alive.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by DJInfluence: 5:51am On May 04, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Omode meta n sere o!

Tuface voice for the hook that year. Madt!

For those who are questioning that tuface was in this song. Take it! He was part of plantashun boiz.

Shey you can see Oga Black Face too

Oh Oh…se ere Ayo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkQ6pWAPYSs
Aaww, this video took me way back.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by Theicecode(m): 6:05am On May 04, 2023
Ilaje1:
My best Tetuila's tracks in that order:

1. Morning time.
2. Omode meta
3. My kind of woman (Ogogoro be like woman)
4. My car (u don hit may car).
5. My heart go jigijigi
6. Fefenefe.
7. To bami ke.
I remember when I used to play Omode meta and My heart go jigijigi on my cassette player back in early 2000's, I'm old now oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by Theicecode(m): 6:09am On May 04, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
I was busy trying to make sure the show succeeds. Idris had some serious wahala with some guys. That day he will have killed someone or he will have been killed . The whole thing no allow person concentrate on the yansh wey he bring sef. The guy too strong head
Idris na confirm stubborn guy, someone that almost had a fight with 50 cent, I also remember how he brought 50 on stage publicly and apologize to him.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by Ilaje1: 6:48am On May 04, 2023
MzErica:
Stop capping, Eddy montana is the most talented among the trio. Unfortunately for him his career nosedive after he divorced his record label boss's sister, that's KSB. Though Eedris abdulkareem later became the biggest among them, Tony tetuila did well for him self for a couple of years.

Nosedive? His career never took off. His single never hit before the divorce. Looking back, he's the least talented in my own opinion. Tony has a best, clearest and most powerful voice among the 3. Eedris can rap and sing...it all show in their solo careers.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by FXSavvy: 7:01am On May 04, 2023
Legends of whack music 🙄
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by marca(m): 7:14am On May 04, 2023
How time flies... These the real Gees.... I'll forever respect
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by Midex88(m): 8:03am On May 04, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
I remembered when I single handedly brought Idris , tony tetula and black face to my school. Omo that Idris big yansh dancer still dey my head. Idris na werey sha.

Wetin the guy do. Gist us
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by skywalker240(m): 8:06am On May 04, 2023
mirinder:
na tetuila singam
Remedies, tetuila plus 2face
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by uwa244(m): 8:43am On May 04, 2023
Eadris don go club again? Has he 4gotten his kidney issues? Hmm..... undecided undecided
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by Ignatio(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2023
I hope Edris is living a healthy lifestyle after the kidney issue he had. Night club is not a good environment for one who survived such ailment.
StagethemTVee:
Here is a video showing the legends of modern Afro hip hop Tony Tetuila, Eedris Abdulkarim and Adex of Artquake chilling and hanging out at a club.
Tony Tetuila and Eedris were formerly of the same boy band called Remedies which was funded by Tony’s mother. Tony left the group shortly after it was formed and sand a song which claimed the other 2 band members wanted to sideline him because he could not sing.

Tony Tetuila went on to become the most successful of all 3 members of remedies.

Adex was a member of the group that sang Atlanta a super hit song of the last decade with lyrics “ e be like fire Dey burn my body”,

These men put in a lot of work and enjoyed some fame even though not as much as the likes of Davido and Wizkid are enjoying now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdf3k2yB2Tw

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by Ignatio(m): 9:38am On May 04, 2023
DJInfluence:
Aaww, this video took me way back.

This was Tony's diss at the Remedies. He really brought Top MCs then to the war.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by MzErica(f): 9:43am On May 04, 2023
Ilaje1:

Nosedive? His career never took off. His single never hit before the divorce. Looking back, he's the least talented in my own opinion. Tony has a best, clearest and most powerful voice among the 3. Eedris can rap and sing...it all show in their solo careers.

He has decent songs. Songs like : Welcome, call me and achoromgi plus his vocals is top notch.

The guy is on way to be top singer with the kind of songs and vocals his dishing out. You can diss him all you like. That doesn't change the fact that he's the most talented among the three.

Did you typed Tony tetuila has the best vocal? grin you must be related to AY or basketmouth. 🤣🤣
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by macho44(m): 10:26am On May 04, 2023
mirinder:
I hear say dem fúckam well well DAT time
Na HotCake for Nollywood then oooo, and GENITAL Meet & Greet na norms for the industry, so I no go surprise if her KPEKUS was repeatedly LASHED by every Tom, Dick & Harry back then 😁
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by MartinsD12(m): 10:31am On May 04, 2023
Throwback:
This set of musicians put in so much work but only got money to buy jeans, timberland boots, and 2nd hand cars.

The current set of musicians release 1 hit track and are already buying G-Wagon and a house in Lekki.
So painful though they are lucky should we talk about those that played music in the 70s to 90s oriental brothers international band, Dr sir warrior they never really got that money ooo
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by mirinder: 10:31am On May 04, 2023
macho44:

Na HotCake for Nollywood then oooo, and GENITAL Meet & Greet na norms for the industry, so I no go surprise if her KPEKUS was repeatedly LASHED by every Tom, Dick & Harry back then
you sabi lilian bach

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by MartinsD12(m): 10:34am On May 04, 2023
Sbrealtors:
Funny man.. you gave a very good advise ..he shouldn't take alcohol but also sir, he didn't even solicit for funds ooo..he didn't ask money from anyone when he needed a transplant....
I noticed that eldris is actually a good manager of wealth, I mean he managed his money well if it's some artist now they would be looking for funds support, eldris na man and kudos to his wife for donating kidney to him
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by mirinder: 10:37am On May 04, 2023
3seriez:

Indomie generation don't know how we rocked to this song back in d day. When keke, D1 & Kenny were giving us steady jams on kennis music label.
do you know ID on the street?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by mirinder: 10:40am On May 04, 2023
Theicecode:
I remember when I used to play Omode meta and My heart go jigijigi on my cassette player back in early 2000's, I'm old now oh.
everytime i see you faraway away, my heart goes jigijigi bombom
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by mirinder: 10:42am On May 04, 2023
Ilaje1:

people said idris was wack. Do you agree
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by MartinsD12(m): 10:45am On May 04, 2023
Ilaje1:

It obvious you were either a kid or nit born in that Era. Eedris was the biggest till Plantashun bois (mainly Tuface) took over in early 2000. Collabo doesn't mean you are the most successful. Eedris was invited to come carry Olympic touch due to his success and popularity. Even you have the song Nigeria Unite by Sunny Okosun, it was only Eedris that was invited in hip-hop world. Eedris had more hits than Tony.
Don't mind him , kids everywhere who had a problem with 50 cent in Nigeria is it not Eedris at that moment he was billed to perform alongside 50 cent in Nigeria telling anyone how popular edris was , his song jaga is more popular than tony all songs combined both collabo everything, jaga today remains an evergreen hip-hop conscious song that addresses the evils happening in Nigeria
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by mirinder: 10:46am On May 04, 2023
MzErica:

He has decent songs. Songs like : Welcome, call me and achoromgi plus his vocals is top notch.

The guy is on way to be top singer with the kind of songs and vocals his dishing out. You can diss him all you like. That doesn't change the fact that he's the most talented among the three.

Did you typed Tony tetuila has the best vocal? grin you must be related to AY or basketmouth.
You remember sakomo? eddie had the meaningful verse
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by Theicecode(m): 10:47am On May 04, 2023
mirinder:
everytime i see you faraway away, my heart goes jigijigi bombom
I played that song nonstop back then 😁
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by 3seriez(m): 11:23am On May 04, 2023
mirinder:
do you know ID on the street?

Forgot him too 👍
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:31am On May 04, 2023
mirinder:
do you agree idris was wack?
I don't think you'd Know anything called WACK if you see am undecided ..just leave matter bro cheesy abi you be naira Marley fan? I no go too surprise aswear
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by MzErica(f): 11:32am On May 04, 2023
mirinder:
You remember sakomo? eddie had the meaningful verse

You sabi music.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany / Daddy Showkey Shares Photos Of His Son..all Grown Up / Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.