Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1107 Views)

Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by AyamGod23: 9:45pm On May 03, 2023
you know

1 Like

Re: . by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2023
AyamGod23:

please i need better scope, please if you are forming Alpha Male i don't need your advice, thanks.

Since you've known her for 4 months, giver her 60% of your salary for the next four months. Before or on the end of the 4th month, she fit reason you sey you dey serious.

Good luck!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by deepdeep(m): 9:52pm On May 03, 2023
Trouble dey sleep....

3 Likes

Re: . by garriAndsugar: 9:58pm On May 03, 2023
Do you want relationship or sex

1 Like

Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:02pm On May 03, 2023
as they say....trying to date a babe from your office is like SHITTING IN YOUR KITCHEN. by the time the r/ship turn sour and you still need to see/work/deal with this possibly demonic person, na that time you will understand why office romance is a no-no

4 Likes

Re: . by VinnyBaba: 10:13pm On May 03, 2023
OP, Give her Part of ur Salary, once they pay you Every month ending. 🤔

Or Buy her lunch Every Afternoon. smiley

Last year, one of my Female colleague had crush on me.
As a Warri Guy, Every Afternoon, I used to go to Effurun Market to buy Banga Rice, Stew and Kpomor for her. 😊

She really liked it. So she visited me@home and Gave me 'Kpomor', too. tongue 😎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by anthonyuncle(m): 10:35pm On May 03, 2023
confirm if she's really into you first.

then confirm if she's in a relationship
Re: . by criuze(m): 11:11pm On May 03, 2023
Children on the world wide web
Re: . by Ballzproblem2: 11:21pm On May 03, 2023
na so friend zone they start ,keep helping her out why another man is keeping the engine warm cheesy,my friend make your intentions clear so that you will no were you stand .

2 Likes

Re: . by Sniper101(m): 1:05am On May 04, 2023
Baba
That one that works in the same establishment as you (for someone who's been there and done that) I'll advice you stay away from her.

E Get Why.

2 Likes

Re: . by talk2hb1(m): 4:53am On May 04, 2023
AyamGod23:

so lately I've been giving her signs like offering to help her out with stuffs, lending her my phone, and she's responding not badly so i want to know how do i toast her.
Bad Move you have got above, she will friendzone/brotherzone you.
Just go straight to the point, tell her your mind discreetly. My play style be this:
Girly Girl which level now, I dey throw you control like play, like play you dey do like say you no understand; but sha know say me like you and I want make you be my babe. Make we dey gbadun gbadun, now.
Her response will let you know she wants you to push it, or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:00am On May 04, 2023
Come out straight girl lately don't know if it real or delusion I being to have a feeling for you,with smile add more sweet talk
Re: . by kelspinall(m): 8:21am On May 04, 2023
office romance is a bad move,

see finish and unnecessary jealousy when he/she sees you having fun with your fellow colleagues....i expect you to look outward....

i had a small thing with two bicches that i work with but different sections....till today we ain't in good terms...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Blunttruth: 8:23am On May 04, 2023
AyamGod23:
you know i told you guys am looking for girlfriend, so lately i decided to look inwards like the one near me.
Actually they are 2 girls i like in my street, one is a colleague in my office one is a staff of the company next to mine.
My colleague and i had known ourselves since i started working there 4 months ago, we do gist and i have her WhatsApp but i never said anything on WhatsApp apart from work stuffs. so lately I've been giving her signs like offering to help her out with stuffs, lending her my phone, and she's responding not badly so i want to know how do i toast her.

please i need better scope, please if you are forming Alpha Male i don't need your advice, thanks.
Don't mix business with pleasure.
Re: . by fijiuba: 4:57pm On May 04, 2023
You should have simply been asking what is the best way to lose your job.
Re: . by Benjaniblinks(m): 5:01pm On May 04, 2023
Don't shit where you eat.

1 Like

Re: . by nicerod(m): 7:58pm On May 04, 2023
grin grin

It will ends in tears

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? / What's The Most Shocking Thing You've Seen In Naija Dating Forum / Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.