Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

The Kremlin Gave The Order To Eliminate Zelensky - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Kremlin Gave The Order To Eliminate Zelensky (1389 Views)

Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin / Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times / Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kremlin Gave The Order To Eliminate Zelensky by Boldtrust(m): 6:05pm On May 04, 2023
Badassniggga:
lol believe me, Russia knows where the coordinates of Zelenskys palace and other buildings are. While Russians have been pounding Kiev with bombs since last year, they intentionally didn't touch those places and not because Russia didn't know where Zelensky lives.

RUSSIA have Intel about Zelenskys schedule and if indeed they wanted him dead he would've been 6ft underground since last year. But they left him to roam and spew rubbish about so as not to give too much relevance to some puppet.

Yeah. Actually, Russia knows how to capture Kiev but they didn't just want to. That's why they lost the battle for Kiev and Northern Ukraine after the AFU's counter attacks. They know how to hold on to Kharkiv region but couldn't, they ran away from snake Island as a goodwill gesture. They ran from Kherson because they know how to hold on to the city and fight for it but couldn't. They even know how to capture Vuhledar.. The list goes on and on. The nonsense never ends. Excuses upon excuses.

At this rate, the only thing Moscow knows how to do is making excuses for all their losses and battle retreats as they score a world record number of retreats in this war. Look, find some one lame to spew this propaganda on. I'd easily support Russia in this war but the level of atrocities is too much and God so kind they're paying for it.
Re: The Kremlin Gave The Order To Eliminate Zelensky by Tiopii: 7:05am On May 05, 2023
Badassniggga:
so they're so expensive that they cannot be funded by the Russian government. A whole Russian government? grin. Whatever rocks your boat bro. Adios

just not to leave you informed. Russia is in War Economy, they are not making as much as they used to, due to the sanctions and mobilizing men from the civilian population that is the money making population to the military. no institution consumes money like the military.

so Russia is in war with Ukraine, they have the civilian population to Cather for and also money to produce and stock weapons as well as a lot more soldiers to cather for, medicine consumes money. Ukraine is getting alot of aid from the US/West. that is why Russia is going around the globe now tryna to use other economies to shield theirs cos they desperately need money. Russia have enough money to spend but their case is like an individual balling on his savings, but savings isn't unlimited. Russia is spending more than they are making. sure deficit.

Russia are producing a lot of weapons(relative) this moment and having to also maintain the ones they already have. so Russia has a strict budget and have a lot of other sectors to consider.

Yes they can/are producing Hypersonic missiles but not enough to overwhelm Ukraine, Russia's Hypersonic are actually sonic but some issues with accuracy.
Re: The Kremlin Gave The Order To Eliminate Zelensky by Badassniggga(m): 9:07am On May 05, 2023
Tiopii:

just not to leave you informed. Russia is in War Economy, they are not making as much as they used to, due to the sanctions and mobilizing men from the civilian population that is the money making population to the military. no institution consumes money like the military.

so Russia is in war with Ukraine, they have the civilian population to Cather for and also money to produce and stock weapons as well as a lot more soldiers to cather for, medicine consumes money. Ukraine is getting alot of aid from the US/West. that is why Russia is going around the globe now tryna to use other economies to shield theirs cos they desperately need money. Russia have enough money to spend but their case is like an individual balling on his savings, but savings isn't unlimited. Russia is spending more than they are making. sure deficit.

Russia are producing a lot of weapons(relative) this moment and having to also maintain the ones they already have. so Russia has a strict budget and have a lot of other sectors to consider.

Yes they can/are producing Hypersonic missiles but not enough to overwhelm Ukraine, Russia's Hypersonic are actually sonic but some issues with accuracy.

Russia produced nukes in their thousands which are more expensive and more difficult to produce than Hypersonic missiles. So producing Hypersonic missiles in their hundreds or thousands will be a problem right? Since last year till now did you know the Russian military complex have been producing arms nonstop including that same Hypersonic missiles that is "too expensive"? LoL keep telling yourself what makes you feel better Sha. dey play grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kremlin Gave The Order To Eliminate Zelensky by Tiopii: 9:26am On May 05, 2023
Badassniggga:

Russia produced nukes in their thousands which are more expensive and more difficult to produce than Hypersonic missiles. So producing Hypersonic missiles in their hundreds or thousands will be a problem right? Since last year till now did you know the Russian military complex have been producing arms nonstop including that same Hypersonic missiles that is "too expensive"? LoL keep telling yourself what makes you feel better Sha. dey play grin

Stop acting smart, Russia didn't build their Nuclear Arsenal In a year or two not even in 10years, they built them during peace time, they were exporting gas and minerals to the entire Europe with no sanctions.

If Russia could produce hypersonic missiles in that large mass, they would just stopped producing other missiles and just focus on producing hypersonic missiles since it's the fastest way to overwhelm Ukraine.

In the beginning of the War, Russia were fighting thousand of missiles into Ukraine per day, now it's just a couple hundred.

If Russia is producing as many high end missiles as you calm, they would have won in Ukraine. They can't restock at the rate they are expending.

I didn't say Russia can't produce Hypersonic missiles I'm only saying there's a limit to their production capacity and the reasons are glaring. You can't separate military might from economical strength.
Re: The Kremlin Gave The Order To Eliminate Zelensky by Boldtrust(m): 11:45am On May 05, 2023
Watcharena:
Check Aljezeera to know when putting promised he will not kill zaalensky as seen in the first picture .

The second and 3rd pictures shows from his speech that zalensky is scared and helpless.

I urge you to always argue from position of knowledge

No bro. The only thing you have here is a head filled up with Russian propaganda and lies, which has deprived you of all sense of objectivity and sound reasoning.

If you can't see from your lame reference to an article dated 5th Feb 2023 that your point of argument is screwed, I now understand how and why you bought all the junkie propaganda.

Did it take almost a year for someone to make Russia promise not to kill Zelenksy? Which implies that Russia has been making attempts for over a year but couldn't do it. So they had to leverage on the so called Israeli official's plea? That is a comedy skit good only for Ticktok. That is exactly what the Kremlin does. They attempt a mission, fail miserably, then scramble around for excuses why they didn't ("couldn't" should be the right word). So, Israel is putting boundaries and calling out redlines on Russia? What a joke!

Talking about Zelensky being scared? That's a joke too. Zelensky has never been scared of Russia anytime. This guy is the definition of bravery. I won't even talk about how he has been visiting the frontlines with artillery shells raining around him, not how he handled the first day of inversion etc. This man is ready to slap Mr vvp across his face with no fear of any consequences and he would! Remember his own words : "putin is nothing".. And that's his true perception of the Russian leader.

Did you say Zelenksy is helpless with over 30 most powerful countries in the world openly supporting him while his adversary is getting weakened and lossing friends every day? This is so funny. Deductive reasoning is scarce sad
Re: The Kremlin Gave The Order To Eliminate Zelensky by Watcharena: 12:19pm On May 05, 2023
Boldtrust:

No bro. The only thing you have here is a head filled up with Russian propaganda and lies, which has deprived you of all sense of objectivity and sound reasoning.

If you can't see from your lame reference to an article dated 5th Feb 2023 that your point of argument is screwed, I now understand how and why you bought all the junkie propaganda.

Did it take almost a year for someone to make Russia promise not to kill Zelenksy? Which implies that Russia has been making attempts for over a year but couldn't do it. So they had to leverage on the so called Israeli official's plea? That is a comedy skit good only for Ticktok. That is exactly what the Kremlin does. They attempt a mission, fail miserably, then scramble around for excuses why they didn't ("couldn't" should be the right word). So, Israel is putting boundaries and calling out redlines on Russia? What a joke!

Talking about Zelensky being scared? That's a joke too. Zelensky has never been scared of Russia anytime. This guy is the definition of bravery. I won't even talk about how he has been visiting the frontlines with artillery shells raining around him, not how he handled the first day of inversion etc. This man is ready to slap Mr vvp across his face with no fear of any consequences and he would! Remember his own words : "putin is nothing".. And that's his true perception of the Russian leader.

Did you say Zelenksy is helpless with over 30 most powerful countries in the world openly supporting him while his adversary is getting weakened and lossing friends every day? This is so funny. Deductive reasoning is scarce sad
I'm sure you did not ready through the reference I sent earlier , you can go and read it to know when Putin promised not to kill. Zelensky you will aso get to know when the Israeli official made known to the world. And regards to zelensky's speech it all defend on your interpretation but zelensky is not in Ukraine and is not going back any time soon
Re: The Kremlin Gave The Order To Eliminate Zelensky by Boldtrust(m): 4:37pm On May 05, 2023
Watcharena:
I'm sure you did not ready through the reference I sent earlier , you can go and read it to know when Putin promised not to kill. Zelensky you will aso get to know when the Israeli official made known to the world. And regards to zelensky's speech it all defend on your interpretation but zelensky is not in Ukraine and is not going back any time soon

First, you dropped a screenshot, not w link. I'm not even sure you know how that works. In any case, from just the minimal information on the screenshot, I can spot the bs already. I know that story, I heard it a couple of times. I'm just surprised Russia is using it as an excuse right now. But hey, no act of weakness from the Kremlin is surprising anymore.

Zelenksy was on the road before the drone incidence and he'll definitely be back when his mission is done.. Definitely back with more armo packages for his forces. The propaganda machine can call it whatever they like, but the result of his tour will be terrifying for the Russians on the battle field. Being a Russian soldier is the worst thing the world at this moment.
Re: The Kremlin Gave The Order To Eliminate Zelensky by rottennaija(m): 6:55pm On May 07, 2023
Boldtrust:

Yeah. Actually, Russia knows how to capture Kiev but they didn't just want to. That's why they lost the battle for Kiev and Northern Ukraine after the AFU's counter attacks. They know how to hold on to Kharkiv region but couldn't, they ran away from snake Island as a goodwill gesture. They ran from Kherson because they know how to hold on to the city and fight for it but couldn't. They even know how to capture Vuhledar.. The list goes on and on. The nonsense never ends. Excuses upon excuses.

At this rate, the only thing Moscow knows how to do is making excuses for all their losses and battle retreats as they score a world record number of retreats in this war. Look, find some one lame to spew this propaganda on. I'd easily support Russia in this war but the level of atrocities is too much and God so kind they're paying for it.

See the bolded? Ru left Kiev because they were about to have a peace deal and the prerequisite for it was for them to show good faith and withdraw their troops. Immediately they did, Boris Johnson travel and convinced Zelensky not to sign the agreement. These were in the first 2 months of the war.

Get your fact right.
Re: The Kremlin Gave The Order To Eliminate Zelensky by Boldtrust(m): 7:10pm On May 07, 2023
rottennaija:

See the bolded? Ru left Kiev because they were about to have a peace deal and the prerequisite for it was for them to show good faith and withdraw their troops. Immediately they did, Boris Johnson travel and convinced Zelensky not to sign the agreement. These were in the first 2 months of the war.

Get your fact right.

Dear Lord! grin This comedy never ends. Show me where you get this lie from. Ukraine pounded them hard. So they retreated. Russia will never relinquish a battle position when it gives it a leverage during negotiation or peace deals. Whoever told you this has no idea how such crisis work.

Tell me then, was it the same peace deal that caused the battle retreats in Kherson, Khakirv, Lyman etc?

The way I see it, you don't only need to get your facts right, get some logic.
Re: The Kremlin Gave The Order To Eliminate Zelensky by rottennaija(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2023
Boldtrust:

Dear Lord! grin This comedy never ends. Show me where you get this lie from. Ukraine pounded them hard. So they retreated. Russia will never relinquish a battle position when it gives it a leverage during negotiation or peace deals. Whoever told you this has no idea how such crisis work.

Tell me then, was it the same peace deal that caused the battle retreats in Kherson, Khakirv, Lyman etc?

The way I see it, you don't only need to get your facts right, get some logic.

At this point in time, I don't have any reason continue this talk with you. You didn't even ask for evidence to it, you called it a lie which means even if you see the evidence, it's a lie to you. Enjoy your comedy.

Re: The Kremlin Gave The Order To Eliminate Zelensky by Boldtrust(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2023
rottennaija:

At this point in time, I don't have any reason continue this talk with you. You didn't even ask for evidence to it, you called it a lie which means even if you see the evidence, it's a lie to you. Enjoy your comedy.

Yeah. They always perform "goodwill gestures" when they can't defend their position in the battle. Goodwill gesture in Russia is synonymous with Retreat, Runaway, Failure, Shameful defeat etc.

Very soon, they will start another goodwill gesture at Mariupol, Melitopol, maybe Crimea.

Just so you know, I totally agree with you wink wink
Re: The Kremlin Gave The Order To Eliminate Zelensky by rottennaija(m): 11:46am On May 08, 2023
Boldtrust:

Yeah. They always perform "goodwill gestures" when they can't defend their position in the battle. Goodwill gesture in Russia is synonymous with Retreat, Runaway, Failure, Shameful defeat etc.

Very soon, they will start another goodwill gesture at Mariupol, Melitopol, maybe Crimea.

Guy, after some time, you will disappear from nairaland when your falsehood become manifest. I have seen you type many times. They all crawl back to the hole they came from. Give it time.
Re: The Kremlin Gave The Order To Eliminate Zelensky by Boldtrust(m): 12:18pm On May 08, 2023
rottennaija:

Guy, after some time, you will disappear from nairaland when your falsehood become manifest. I have seen you type many times. They all crawl back to the hole they came from. Give it time.

What exactly is false in my comment? The battle retreats/defeat or the lack of capacity for any substantial offense? The evidence is everywhere. Everyone can see it.

I wish you can come up with something more challenging instead of some very low resolution arguments. It's pathetic.
Re: The Kremlin Gave The Order To Eliminate Zelensky by Watcharena: 1:16pm On May 08, 2023
Boldtrust:

yes just as surrender means the same thing as evacuation from western media terms
Re: The Kremlin Gave The Order To Eliminate Zelensky by Toktee(m): 7:35am On May 09, 2023
Boldtrust:
This is so funny. The Russians have been making countless assassination attempts on Zelensky with no success. I think the Kremlin is now the comedy of this decade with it's "Tsar for life" as the head comedian. When they had every tool at their disposal, they couldn't do it. Is it now that they have been militarily, diplomatically, politically and economically weakened they can? Don't forget the Russians gave the order to capture or kill Zelensky on the first day of inversion. They had no chance. Common guys! A drone attack on the Kremlins is a huge insult to the almighty Russia. How did they let a drone through their air defense systems? Oh the S300 and the almighty S-400s are now all dead? This is so lame
Zelensky must be laughing right now, sipping his tea at this comedy. Asking the AFU to load the HIMARS to serve the orcs a breakfast of some GIMLRS rockets this morning grin
you see my brother, Russia's ass lickers on this forum will not consider or looked at the points above before shouting " Zelensky is finished " they don't even know the kind of security apparatus of the Ukrainian president.
For the past eight months now Russia can only boost of capturing an apartment block in bakmut. grin
Re: The Kremlin Gave The Order To Eliminate Zelensky by Toktee(m): 7:40am On May 09, 2023
Watcharena:
yes just as surrender means the same thing as evacuation from western media terms
You guys really hate the waste yet your dreams are always to be there. grin al Jazeera, presstv, CCTV etc, all reports same news yet is still propaganda from the west... grin you guys should stop this robotic behavior pls.
Re: The Kremlin Gave The Order To Eliminate Zelensky by Toktee(m): 7:40am On May 09, 2023
Toktee:
you see my brother, Russia's ass lickers on this forum will not consider or looked at the points above before shouting " Zelensky is finished " they don't even know the kind of security apparatus of the Ukrainian president.
For the past eight months now Russia can only boost of capturing an apartment block in bakhmut. grin
Re: The Kremlin Gave The Order To Eliminate Zelensky by Watcharena: 8:27am On May 09, 2023
Toktee:
You guys really hate the waste yet your dreams are always to be there. grin al Jazeera, presstv, CCTV etc, all reports same news yet is still propaganda from the west... grin you guys should stop this robotic behavior pls.
But in reality did they evacuate the play at will or surrendered under external pressure
Re: The Kremlin Gave The Order To Eliminate Zelensky by leroi01(m): 10:02am On May 09, 2023
Perfect time for Zelensky to fake his death in a missile/drone strike, opt for extensive reconstructive surgery and go and enjoy his embezzled cash in the maldives.

1 Like

Re: The Kremlin Gave The Order To Eliminate Zelensky by Kelvin3476: 12:18pm On May 09, 2023
Same order they gave to take over ukraine in less than 2 weeks.
mtcheew

(1) (2) (Reply)

A New Emerging Threat : The Mexican Flu Virus! / Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk / Gaddafi Quotes On Arabs And Africans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.