Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Muslims&christians Why Are We Following �� &israel But They Dnt Care About Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims&christians Why Are We Following �� &israel But They Dnt Care About Us (315 Views)

Jesus To Christians: "Why Call Me 'Lord, Lord', But Don't Keep My Commandments?" / Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? / Muslims, Christians, Jews, Deists - Give Me Solid Proof That God Exists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims&christians Why Are We Following �� &israel But They Dnt Care About Us by Obanlabiz56: 7:25am On May 04, 2023
Re: Muslims&christians Why Are We Following �� &israel But They Dnt Care About Us by CapitanS: 7:34am On May 04, 2023
Nobody is following Israel but we are following God. Even Israel rejected the messiah so the time of their punishment is coming, they will only be saved when they turn around and cry to God and then they will see and accept the messiah as their salvation. Why most Christians support anything Israel is because Israel was God's convenant people and there is a place in the Bible where it says God will bless anyone that blesses them and curse anyone that curses them.
Re: Muslims&christians Why Are We Following �� &israel But They Dnt Care About Us by BloomingDale(f): 7:46am On May 04, 2023
CapitanS:
Nobody is following Israel but we are following God. Even Israel rejected the messiah so the time of their punishment is coming, they will only be saved when they turn around and cry to God and then they will see and accept the messiah as their salvation. Why most Christians support anything Israel is because Israel was God's convenant people and there is a place in the Bible where it says God will bless anyone that blesses them and curse anyone that curses them.

That’s why no one respects you christians cos you don’t read your bible

Revelation 3:9 — The New King James Version (NKJV)
Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

Revelation 2:9 - The New King James Version (NKJV)
I know thy works and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Re: Muslims&christians Why Are We Following �� &israel But They Dnt Care About Us by CapitanS: 11:34am On May 04, 2023
BloomingDale:

That’s why no one respects you christians cos you don’t read your bibles

Revelation 3:9 — The New King James Version (NKJV)
Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

Revelation 2:9 - The New King James Version (NKJV)
I know thy works and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
You are not even making any sense, what does the passages you quoted have to do with my comment. I can see you are just a hater of Christianity looking for useless arguments. Please go and worship whatever you want to worship or remain an atheist if you want, nobody is forcing you or anyone else to be a Christian.
Re: Muslims&christians Why Are We Following �� &israel But They Dnt Care About Us by BloomingDale(f): 11:55am On May 04, 2023
CapitanS:

You are not even making any sense, what does the passages you quoted have to do with my comment. I can see you are just a hater of Christianity looking for useless arguments. Please go and worship whatever you want to worship or remain an atheist if you want, nobody is forcing you or anyone else to be a Christian.

Jesus spoke in parables. You are not even going to make an attempt to investigate why I posted those particular scriptures relating to the topic of this thread and what you wrote?

Person like you no fit make heaven.
Re: Muslims&christians Why Are We Following �� &israel But They Dnt Care About Us by CapitanS: 12:01pm On May 04, 2023
BloomingDale:

Jesus spoke in parables. You are not even going to make an attempt to investigate why I posted those particular scriptures relating to the topic of this thread and what you wrote?

Person like you no fit make heaven.
Oshey, heaven gate man or gate woman, I am not here to argue Christianity with anyone. I saw a question and I gave the op what I believe is the right answer. Christianity is my religion by choice and you are also free to choose yours.
Re: Muslims&christians Why Are We Following �� &israel But They Dnt Care About Us by Kobojunkie: 12:21pm On May 04, 2023
BloomingDale:
■ Jesus spoke in parables. You are not even going to make an attempt to investigate why I posted those particular scriptures relating to the topic of this thread and what you wrote?
■ Person like you no fit make heaven.
1. What do you mean "Jesus Christ spoke in parables"? undecided

2. Make which heaven by the way?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Unknown Secret In Jesus Name. / Remembering Death And Having Little Hope In Life - Dr. Sharafudeen Gbadebo Raji / The Ark Of The Covenant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.