Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Doguwa: My Re-election To The NASS Absolves Me Of Culpable Homicide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doguwa: My Re-election To The NASS Absolves Me Of Culpable Homicide (10939 Views)

NURTW President, Baruwa, Others Detained Over Alleged Culpable Homicide / Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 / Saraki Meets Al-Saudi Nasser With The NASS Twitter Handle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doguwa: My Re-election To The NASS Absolves Me Of Culpable Homicide by naturefellow(m): 11:04am On May 04, 2023
Racoon:
Is your being electable the determination of your culpability in the eyes of the law? The gross deficiency and corruption plaguing the judiciary have so much emboldened these corrupt & lawless politicians that they now think they are the law. Iyiola Omisore is another example.
the wicked run when no man chaseth him
Re: Doguwa: My Re-election To The NASS Absolves Me Of Culpable Homicide by hush15: 11:13am On May 04, 2023
Re: Doguwa: My Re-election To The NASS Absolves Me Of Culpable Homicide by HomorBj(m): 11:26am On May 04, 2023
No wonder,all of our lawmakers irrespective of party affiliations are asking UK government for leniency on Ekweremadu case,awon Oloriburuku that are only concerned about power,looting alone..
Re: Doguwa: My Re-election To The NASS Absolves Me Of Culpable Homicide by sageb: 12:36pm On May 04, 2023
when a lawmaker breaks the law this man should be jailed by now, which way Nigeria.
Re: Doguwa: My Re-election To The NASS Absolves Me Of Culpable Homicide by Cromagnon: 2:34pm On May 04, 2023
Ever8090:
This are the kind of idiots Nigeria is feeding with Niger Delta oil money....
Nigeria is not feeding them
They are the ones giving crumbs to Nigeria to buy Votes
Stop consoling yourself and do something about it or forever continue lamenting
Re: Doguwa: My Re-election To The NASS Absolves Me Of Culpable Homicide by Tonniex: 8:48pm On May 04, 2023
God save this nation from murderers and religious bigots who think they are entitled to any office.
Re: Doguwa: My Re-election To The NASS Absolves Me Of Culpable Homicide by onuman: 9:38pm On May 04, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
The lawmaker is currently on trial for alleged criminal conspiracy, culpable homicide, unlawful possession of a firearm, mischief, and public disturbance. He was arrested on February 28, 2023, at the Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport while boarding a flight to Abuja, and has since been released on bail.

https://twitter.com/ARISEtv/status/1654041692457017344?t=LtrUSoAlyxO3WWFP_8q-aA&s=19
The man who objected to Diaspora Nigerians voting in presidential election.
The semi-illiterate quota educated deputy speaker has opened his mouth to talk nonsense as he usually talked in the HoR. Pity oneself for sharing one country with some set of people.
Re: Doguwa: My Re-election To The NASS Absolves Me Of Culpable Homicide by onuman: 9:44pm On May 04, 2023
successmatters:
A lot of Nigerian politicians are just, plain murderers. But instead of locking them where they belong, they are there making laws and administering policies in your highest offices,

How then can you come out from this horrible country as decent people. Evil can never beget good, evil can only beget evil.

Men like Dogara rule in Nigeria after northern military dictators resreuctured Nigeria politically, proliferated excess number of non viable states and political consequences for the old Northern region using either lane mass or population figures as yardstick.
There should have been more states and political consequences for the two southern regions that founded Nigeria with the northern region in 1960.
Re: Doguwa: My Re-election To The NASS Absolves Me Of Culpable Homicide by greencard: 4:36am On May 05, 2023
undecidedThe audacity ..SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car / Truck Owners, Freight Forwarders Protest Over Poor State Of Apapa Roads / Atiku Would Defeat Buhari In The North- Buba Galadima(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.