Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia (35519 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) / Unknown Gunmen Behead Nigerian Army Couple In Imo, Threaten To Kill Their Family / Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by nedu666: 12:36pm On May 04, 2023
Where is oyiboupdate who claimed that it was ipob dat kpai the man.
Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by mclloyd22: 12:37pm On May 04, 2023
kingthreat:
Keep killing your policemen then blaming FG for the state of insecurity in the South East.

With due respect sir you forgot that people don’t just wake up to conceive an act of killing a cop. Imagine an Asp nicknamed Agbalagba then imagine this doings that earned him the name. If you haven’t fallen victim of police victimization and criminality I think you live in a better part of the country. I’m not in support of the dastard act but he that kills and steal sha face same fate. If you are a police man please police us well and no evil sha see you, to the rest of us civilians… he who kills a cop is like tell him to go and wait for him in hell.. Thou shall not kill!
Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by ojex004: 12:40pm On May 04, 2023
Pray for sadeast Nigeria.
Thr backyard is burning but Na southwest like Lagos and Ogun dey will be carry the matter for head like gala and lacasera wey thr brothers and sisters dey sell for Lagos express road.
The region that is full of different type of crimes and atrocities .every household in that region must have criminal, drug dealer , But they still come online be calling someone drug Barron.

Shey Na them mouth we suppose to they hear that?
Yeye people
Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by tianshie(m): 12:43pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I repeat, nothing good ever comes out of Abia state, na WA ooo 😭

Your inclination for the mor.onic is quite quotidian.
Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by Patrioticman007(m): 12:44pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Don't mind these cannibals, if not for the coming of colonial masters that forced Christianity on them, Human Esuwu would have been sold on open market like Aboki suya in south east.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by anungangampu: 12:47pm On May 04, 2023
Nobody wants to say the truth. So falsehood keep happening.

UGm and kidnapping does not favour the south east.
Same way police and military checkpoint in every corner as if we are in war zone has been the bane of hate in South east since time immemorial.

We don't want to say the truth so evil keep happening.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by kingyakos: 12:50pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

What's good in your family
Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by zoghys: 12:50pm On May 04, 2023
Voltage7:
You don't have to be irresponsible in your comment to get noticed.

Look around you, are you happy with the things going on in your own state?

Stop this silly and childish act.

I hope the Seun and the moderators are taking notes of your crassness.

seun and the other moderators created this monster called iyaebe just to create traffic on NL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by Madups(m): 12:50pm On May 04, 2023
Are you a generationally stupid or something? [quote author=IyaebeTheGreat post=122921269]I repeat, nothing good ever comes out of Abia state, na WA ooo
Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by muykem: 12:53pm On May 04, 2023
IPOB will finish igbo men and women in Nigeria force.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by DaveHarry(m): 12:58pm On May 04, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
I blame Tinubu sad
Just like some people I know here in Delta. Tinubu is not ur problem. He carved his way to get to where he is today.
Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by luluman: 1:01pm On May 04, 2023
Voltage7:

You lost your right of first appeal when you used the statement "irresponsible " on his comment now you want a 2nd judgment from Nairaland owner?
Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by TUTU147: 1:02pm On May 04, 2023
This criminal group will be arrested very soon, you can't kill and hope to go free.may the soul of the officers rest in peace.
Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by xtervaganza(m): 1:15pm On May 04, 2023
See people wey de always talk nonsense about Lagos

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:16pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
When a child talks you will know by her tunes. Jee bara ndi be gi uru, you said "No" continue misbehaving.
Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by truthfinder319: 1:16pm On May 04, 2023
IPOB of P OBI. Children of hate

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by truthfinder319: 1:17pm On May 04, 2023
Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by Zaheeddudu: 1:17pm On May 04, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
doing the right thing will automatically bring peace. When the stolen mandate is restored, there will be peace.
There is no way you can get peace with a stolen mandate.
nothing wey we never hear
Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by Fedrick100: 1:24pm On May 04, 2023
oyigboupdate You need to learn how to blog, because your blogging is nonsense

Shey I told you that it was cultist that killed the officer and you were doubting me. Next don’t argue with someone that saw how everything happened. Because I live at same Ngwa rd by East in Aba
Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by aestake: 1:26pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:

And what if the stolen item lost forever, are you saying peace would be forgotten?
How do you expect peace by doing the wrong things? No peace in Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by Voltage7: 1:27pm On May 04, 2023
Bridget95:
may God help us
Hopefully
Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by aestake: 1:28pm On May 04, 2023
DaveHarry:

Just like some people I know here in Delta. Tinubu is not ur problem. He carved his way to get to where he is today.
Politicians are the problem. No exception.
Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by DarlingtonC: 1:29pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I said it. You are a Snake, a very fraudulent personality.

This your comment is all the justification needed.

ejo
Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by thaoriginator: 1:30pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Murder murder murder... Kill kill kill 🩸😢
Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by gidgiddy: 1:36pm On May 04, 2023
Afamed:
Gidigidi your boys are doing wonderful well.

It is time we blamed Fulani herdsmen here again or is it DSS that carried this killing operation here?

Oh yeah, the chap who only remembers that there is crime and insecurity in Nigeria only if it happens in the South East

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by Newnas(m): 1:37pm On May 04, 2023
Voltage7:

Relative to Abia, I'm a million percent pleased with my state.
Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by Soundmind(m): 1:41pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:
Between searching for stolen mandate and restoring peace to ones region, abeg which should be the priority?

They are two different things.
They should be treated differently.
Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by kingthreat(m): 1:52pm On May 04, 2023
mclloyd22:

With due respect sir you forgot that people don’t just wake up to conceive an act of killing a cop. Imagine an Asp nicknamed Agbalagba then imagine this doings that earned him the name. If you haven’t fallen victim of police victimization and criminality I think you live in a better part of the country. I’m not in support of the dastard act but he that kills and steal sha face same fate. If you are a police man please police us well and no evil sha see you, to the rest of us civilians… he who kills a cop is like tell him to go and wait for him in hell.. Thou shall not kill!

I am for a better system. All over the world there is abuse of power by law enforcement. A better system will purge bad personnel in the police out for the benefit of the society. Unfortunately, we don't have that hence the need for Endsars and other protests. However, killing policemen by criminals should not be encouraged as it won't make the security situation any improved.
Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by Afamed: 2:02pm On May 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

Oh yeah, the chap who only remembers that there is crime and insecurity in Nigeria only if it happens in the South East

Constructive criticism is to make you better, why do you always go bitter each time they criticize your region?

In this forum every region has had a fair of its own.

But when it touches your region, you tend to always defend the impunity of the terrorist group in your zone.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Re: Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia by Edusouls(m): 2:08pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
nothing I swear, nothing

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today / Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode / Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.