Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) (31802 Views)

We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) / SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) / SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Nairalander248: 1:46pm On May 04, 2023
depz:
I wish they shot the idiot instantly. Open phone you're forming boss. You can't try that nonsense abroad. American police tell you to open your phone and you do anyhow, they will blast your two left legs, nonsense. Good job from those officers but they should have shot one of his legs.

One frustrated police officer spotted cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by clusay(m): 1:46pm On May 04, 2023
depz:
I wish they shot the idiot instantly. Open phone you're forming boss. You can't try that nonsense abroad. American police tell you to open your phone and you do anyhow, they will blast your two left legs, nonsense. Good job from those officers but they should have shot one of his legs.

U well so?
Check ur brain

7 Likes

Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 1:47pm On May 04, 2023
AlomoReloaded:
Another job lost... Another criminal Made

Lost ke,dem go send am go north or east
Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Oblongata: 1:48pm On May 04, 2023
depz:
We know this is a faceless forum, But this your post no make sense at all...

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by xevove2061: 1:49pm On May 04, 2023
depz:

Its obvious you dont even know what you are talking about. Calling americqn police like you live in the states. If you are not under inevstigation,nobody will ask for your passcode and even if you say no, ths worst they can do is try to hack into ot and or sieze the phone finally.
Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by jimmychang: 1:50pm On May 04, 2023
depz:

Your are fool.When have you ever seen an American Policeman tell them to submit their phones.Carry your mumu take dey eat better soup once once make e dey finish.

7 Likes

Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Diligent1(f): 1:50pm On May 04, 2023
depz:
You family member will experience this very soon

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Stevosty: 1:50pm On May 04, 2023
depz:
So dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Chucks13: 1:51pm On May 04, 2023
Police again
Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by AlphaWolf27: 1:51pm On May 04, 2023
FOOD FOR THOUGHTS: DID ANY OF THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES TALK ABOUT POLICE REFORMS?

You're all wasting your time if you think this will stop.
Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Diligent1(f): 1:52pm On May 04, 2023
depz:
Don't let me curse you, be warned
You are a fool

5 Likes

Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 1:53pm On May 04, 2023
depz:
I know U are a bastard police.....
Police have been banned by their boss from searching people's phone mumu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Teeroyzimma: 1:53pm On May 04, 2023
depz:
you're daft, in diaspora the police don't care if you video them

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by staga: 1:53pm On May 04, 2023
[quote author=depz post=122925374]I wish they shot the idiot instantly. Open phone you're forming boss. You can't try that nonsense abroad. American police tell you to open your phone and you do anyhow, they will blast your two left legs, nonsense. Good job from those officers but they should have shot one of his legs.[/quote

Where do you live abroad? Fool!

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Happychildlove(f): 1:54pm On May 04, 2023
WHY THESE THINGS NO DEY HAPPEN FOR NORTH?

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by jayAjoku(m): 1:54pm On May 04, 2023
Ezendimmuo:

Which America are you talking about??
Have you left Nigeria before??
you suppose know say Na mumu you dey reply Na bros 🤣

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Diligent1(f): 1:54pm On May 04, 2023
Lalami3232:
My question be say, why these police brutality no dey happen for North? Do you know why it doesn't happen in the North
Ok oooooo, make we dey observe sha because one day na one day.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga instead of you to go do yahoo, go and learn programming and thank me later"
Even with the programming, whenever a police man see a youth that is living fine, they will tag him as a Yahoo.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by borie4u(m): 1:55pm On May 04, 2023
That is Abimbola Estate in Abule Egba close to Abbatior. Nigerian Police are the devil himself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by samsard(m): 1:55pm On May 04, 2023
depz:
You're ignorant, very, very ignorant. The police in the US can only check your phone with your absolute permission or with a court order. The major thing they sometimes get away with is shooting. And they mostly shoot if they feel you may be pulling out a weapon. Other than that, quite a number of them are being tried for killing unarmed civilians.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Drbarmes(m): 1:57pm On May 04, 2023
If we don't change the process of recruiting junior security personnel in this country, we will continue to see this kind of rubbish. Most times it is those that are problem to the society that are been recruited into police and army as a way of taking them off the street.
Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Assetosky(m): 1:59pm On May 04, 2023
Lalami3232:
My question be say, why these police brutality no dey happen for North? Do you know why it doesn't happen in the North
Ok oooooo, make we dey observe sha because one day na one day.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga instead of you to go do yahoo, go and learn programming and thank me later"

Been trying to learn that thing, don't even know how to start

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Slowwalk66: 1:59pm On May 04, 2023
These guys will never learn.
Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by phemmie06(m): 1:59pm On May 04, 2023
These folks are tired of their uniform. They are gone. The new PSC chairman no de take nonsense
Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Krublog(m): 2:00pm On May 04, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Police and stupidity

=Brutality

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by ChristianMuslim: 2:01pm On May 04, 2023
Police don start again abi... Una wan start again abi.. pressure dey o
Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:02pm On May 04, 2023
Krublog:

=Brutality
Thanks jare
Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Dshocker(m): 2:04pm On May 04, 2023
depz:

I don't want to insult you, but i will be civil.

The Nigeria police force has instructed no officer has any right to ask citizens to open their phone, it is illegal and unconstitutional.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by victorVIC1(m): 2:04pm On May 04, 2023
depz:

Say your papa na police officer no mean say you no suppose get sense.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 2:05pm On May 04, 2023
depz:
I dey tell you... Why he no wan open phone... Wetin dey there to open phone.. Na fraudster
Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Akharmony: 2:05pm On May 04, 2023
When there is no sufficient recruitment trainings, even if the police costable or whatever is recruited based on "I know person syndrome" aleast simple training should b given to them to know how to b civil and not to behaving like they dont even have an iota of fear for the authorities above them. .It just a mess, we taught Buhari was going to bring reform to this force but it a pity the director himself couldnt fix the evil challenges fighting the police service commision

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Engineer Crushes Neighbour, Dumps Corpse In Canal, Flees (photos) / Thief Killed At Nkpor Flyover Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Policemen & Soldiers Fight Over Traffic Violation In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.