Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) (31833 Views)

We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) / SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) / SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Jostoman: 4:13pm On May 04, 2023
Lalami3232:
My question be say, why these police brutality no dey happen for North? Do you know why it doesn't happen in the North
Ok oooooo, make we dey observe sha because one day na one day.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga instead of you to go do yahoo, go and learn programming and thank me later"
they cant try this nonsense with northerners.
Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Faposky95: 4:27pm On May 04, 2023
It's good v bad.....
In Nigeria, it's willing v the mediocre.....
If the PF is serious because we have seen policemen come under scrutiny and even been discharged from the Force.....
Question: is the boiz not afraid of the law stipulated by the same Naija syndrome where anything comes with a price......?
Police today, road tax collector tomorrow...?!
It's time the few in there reform and come out with a voice for the future of the police......
They're so corrupt,they smell like rotten fish these days.....
Personally, I would have loved the PF to be the best force in this country
Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by ufuosman(m): 4:30pm On May 04, 2023
donbachi:
Is it that,these police men don't read or what.
most of them read and forgetπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€
Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by ufuosman(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2023
Some people here are blaming the police na Bt wen IG will sack them for the police force dey will be d one blaming the IGπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
When IG invite them na them go loyal like who no fit hold gun. IG drop those wen dey mumu abeg
Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Charly68: 4:42pm On May 04, 2023
So this untrained police men and women aren't aware that one of them was sacked recently ? Only God will help us in this country oo! They aren't aware that we are in a digital world where their weaknesses and excesses are being exposed daily through the aid of technology . Police has a lot to do in their recruitment and training exercise. Their men are too crude.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Allfavours: 4:47pm On May 04, 2023
donbachi:
I don't think they are really ever disciplined, order wise, why risk loosing your job.
Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Theicecode(m): 5:20pm On May 04, 2023
The cameraman is useless, just one thing and he couldn't do it properly.
Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by WorldRichest: 5:35pm On May 04, 2023
donbachi:

No, they read, but village people will just make sure some unfortunate ones are sacked and prosecuted. Simple.
Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Elev82014: 5:59pm On May 04, 2023
What a hopeless set of people. In any civilized society, police are meant to serve and protect, but in Nigeria, the police are there either to extort, beat the heck out of you or kill you. Tomorrow now, if something bad happens to them, some people on this platform would be talking arrant nonsense as always.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Segzy19: 6:44pm On May 04, 2023
These are still those mad guys they redeployed from SARS... That mad behaviour can never leave them..... Shit people

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Sleekfingers: 7:01pm On May 04, 2023
Inasmuch, it is against the law for the police to check someone's phone.

It is only a madman will argue with a man with a gun. Especially those untrained , hungry Nigerian police.....

I don talk my own ooooo
Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by ObiaboAdoka(m): 8:13pm On May 04, 2023
Police officers no d learn lesson from there colleagues ooo.
Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by drmikeadams(m): 11:44pm On May 04, 2023
Failed county
Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Fstar1: 12:50am On May 05, 2023
Dagger111:
If i drop my phone, make i bend.
Lol. Even if them go kill you?
Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Fstar1: 12:52am On May 05, 2023
Lawless country
Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by Obyangel: 5:04am On May 05, 2023
Lalami3232:
My question be say, why these police brutality no dey happen for North? Do you know why it doesn't happen in the North
Ok oooooo, make we dey observe sha because one day na one day.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga instead of you to go do yahoo, go and learn programming and thank me later"

Can you coach me please, my chairman?
Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by itzsammyd: 6:36am On May 05, 2023
I was there at the scene. The guy was driving Lexus Es 350 when he was caught.. the police Men handcuff him on his hands and legs. The cuffs were even so tight on his legs due to his thicker body. They beat him and dragged him into their korope bus
Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by correctguy101(m): 8:49am On May 05, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Where the makers and enforcers of the Laws, are themselves the law breakers is called a Banana (Estate) Republic.

I thought it was Kangaroo Republic? When did it degrade to Banana? shocked

Morning
Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by yemi1504: 6:27pm On May 05, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Where the makers and enforcers of the Laws, are themselves the law breakers is called a Banana (Estate) Republic.

You can say that again bro!
Re: Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) by yemi1504: 6:27pm On May 05, 2023
treesun:

Nigeria Police FORCE. Is it a crime to own phone as a youth. Phone is personal and you need a warrant to check people's property. But this Nigeria, anything goes!

Abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos / Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Policemen & Soldiers Fight Over Traffic Violation In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.